Sign in to follow this  
Joymark

Random?

man, i dont know whats with our wars. why are most of them so stupid? our forum team is way ahead in talking/analizing/ argueing then this guys.

p.s. not talking about all, its about the whole picture

Yes Lokiardy, i am random.

on the video u can assume that pvp started when Tyrant had low hp, bcoz u barely did any dmg on him, yet when u UD, he refused to kill Dark panther, bcoz he was on low hp (turned Zealot - not too good move also btw) and if he keep attacking panther with reflect he kill himself.

So if u record smthing and post it on forum atleast make it FAIR PLAY not that u gank ppl farming with low hp and mp and u re proud of ur bugged Horror skill.

Stop cry about DA when there are others char that are op as fuck, like necro's fear, all stuns from wl,tyrant etc, ol/wc fear.

horro dont kill with a DA, an anchor or fear in a necro can kill yet, a stun with gladi,tyrant,titan,wl can kill ppl

chance of stun  is like 80% and there is not things to resist stun

Stop cry about DA when there are others char that are op as fuck, like necro's fear, all stuns from wl,tyrant etc, ol/wc fear.

horro dont kill with a DA, an anchor or fear in a necro can kill yet, a stun with gladi,tyrant,titan,wl can kill ppl

​hello "Resist Shock", my old friend, guess what, with RS lvl 4, i have like 50% chance to land stun on enemy of same lvl as me

we are not talking what is op or not, coz DA will be still OP as **** even after the fix, we are talking what is wrong with the character -> horror, which somehow has same landrate with and without mental shield, while it shouldnt, if u feel like stuns and anchors and other fears have this problem, feel free to find out how it works on official and report it

​hello "Resist Shock", my old friend, guess what, with RS lvl 4, i have like 50% chance to land stun on enemy of same lvl as me

we are not talking what is op or not, coz DA will be still OP as **** even after the fix, we are talking what is wrong with the character -> horror, which somehow has same landrate with and without mental shield, while it shouldnt, if u feel like stuns and anchors and other fears have this problem, feel free to find out how it works on official and report it

​after this modoy i want to check fear from necro too

​go and check it, am i restricting u?

​check ur video again and count how many stuns u land, how many tyr and tyr was on resist shock buff, u not.

want say smthing else bout stun?

​feel free to do so, u have most necro high lvls:DD

<iframe width="974" height="573" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DSlN0rkNFNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

​trying to debuff guy 5 lvls higher than your lvl, base landrate of the skill is highly reduced, also since i dont have epics in my inventory, i tested just horror vs mental shield (which doesnt help at all), however the epics (which imxo character has), still might be working, so your video is pretty much useless

n12Jlo9-cEU...

<iframe width="974" height="573" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DSlN0rkNFNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

​trying to debuff guy 5 lvls higher than your lvl, base landrate of the skill is highly reduced, also since i dont have epics in my inventory, i tested just horror vs mental shield (which doesnt help at all), however the epics (which imxo character has), still might be working, so your video is pretty much useless

​"This video was removed."

It tells me just that those guys re too stupid to take part in discussion about skills.

Oooh so big skill JOY, how can you play your tank that way? awesome, u are not from earth,

hmm wait! irony off!

Being proud of playing so overpowered and easy char, just f1,f2, f3, repeat, even my littel bro can play it.

Seriously, shame on u JOY. So ridicolous!

If i played tank, i could not make so stupid thread.