Sign in to follow this  
Fearless

Vote Reward/Npc Newbie Buffer

Hello all

first of all i would like to say that you done great work with the server its the best classic server i ever played but i would like to make 2 suggestions to put thme into a poll for the people of the server if you like:

the first one is the vote reward not for the reward so much but to make people vote to give them a motivation so you can add smth little as reward like x2 buff set like you give to the new players or smth little like that and the next one is the npc newbie buffer because i think it would be great help especially for those who start solo,they still gonna have to make buffers etc for higher lvl's but for start is smth...thats all i had to say ty for your time

Well a buffer that could provide ww/shield might-empo/b body b soul till 39 lvl is not that bad we are allrdy more than a year here we should help people catch up those cancerous lvl 20-40 :D its an + from me about buffer hope admins see that and consider

nope, you can aoe/raidboss/party farm as soon as lvl 25 until 76.

​i didnt made that topic to take a personal advantage i play 1 week i m already 38lvls i have buffer i just made that suggestions because i believe the server will gather more people that way...

​i didnt made that topic to take a personal advantage i play 1 week i m already 38lvls i have buffer i just made that suggestions because i believe the server will gather more people that way...

That's a good point, it's just some people are too closeminded here, most people who stalk this forum are dank old farts who get furious over idea of someone catching up on their hard earned fortune :D

But to your idea: you don't have to worry about this because pretty much exactly the same thing is going to get implemented in patch 2.0 through Achievement system (you can read more about it here) - newbies are going to get various buff scrolls and XP runes along the way until level 50 :)

That's a good point, it's just some people are too closeminded here, most people who stalk this forum are dank old farts who get furious over idea of someone catching up on their hard earned fortune :D

But to your idea: you don't have to worry about this because pretty much exactly the same thing is going to get implemented in patch 2.0 through Achievement system (you can read more about it here) - newbies are going to get various buff scrolls and XP runes along the way until level 50 :)

​It's not that actually , to get into details on my personal position on the lowbie buffer. I believe that there is much highier chance a player quits the game between lvl 40-50 after he has no access to such a buffer anymore and feels he is already too high to start a box buffer compared to the 20-40 curve now. Especially since lvl 20-40 parties are so easy to find.

Well that's something I can't agree with - I believe it's actually easier to find party after 40+ because until 40 it's somewhat easy to solo... I think the buff scrolls are good enough, it helps a bit but it's within the borders of 'classic' :)

and still you are all commenting about the npc buffer and not for vote reward that its still something important...people need motivation to vote,more votes more ppls on server

+10% exp per day for vote and all will be voting. But it was said that voting sites are corrupted and it is a pay for votes. So it's better to use other form of advertisement. But with that point of view no one is voting :)

+10% exp per day for vote and all will be voting. But it was said that voting sites are corrupted and it is a pay for votes. So it's better to use other form of advertisement. But with that point of view no one is voting :)

​Exactly as you said. There actually were voting banners on site before, but it's pointless, because unless you pay the topsite owners you ain't getting nowhere... It's mostly about word of mouth at this point anyway :)

​Exactly as you said. There actually were voting banners on site before, but it's pointless, because unless you pay the topsite owners you ain't getting nowhere... It's mostly about word of mouth at this point anyway :)

​no its not. On every site is 1 or max 2 classic servers. So u dont need to do anything except voting to be top classic server. On 50% site u can pick to show only Classic servers. Just add and vote. Its not anymore old L2 where was 1kk servers.

​no its not. On every site is 1 or max 2 classic servers. So u dont need to do anything except voting to be top classic server. On 50% site u can pick to show only Classic servers. Just add and vote. Its not anymore old L2 where was 1kk servers.

​Well dunno, but admins decided to remove these banners from site so they apparently weren't noticing much traffic from these sites :S

​Well dunno, but admins decided to remove these banners from site so they apparently weren't noticing much traffic from these sites :S

​Now i see they re removed. More likely they were lazy to fix it. Coz for couple of months there was banner where u could not vote, coz server not on list. Reported couple of times.
Well idc :)