Sign in to follow this  
DecaDurabol

Proclaimer in Giran Harbor

facepalm

xD how about free teleports? Or myby everytime u use gatekeeper u get 100k.

Bich, plz

​Again this attitude, like cmon guys. I mean the Giran Harbor itself is an incredible huge scale custom that makes the game infinitely easier, but a little extra custom would be a facepalm?

@DecaDurabol: Proclaimers aren't static NPCs, they appear depending on whether each castle's owner decides to, so you'd have to either spawn multiple proclaimers there which would appear and disappear or choose one which would be there regardless of castle owner's decision... None of the options look good to me to be honest :S

• Like 1

​Again this attitude, like cmon guys. I mean the Giran Harbor itself is an incredible huge scale custom that makes the game infinitely easier, but a little extra custom would be a facepalm?

@DecaDurabol: Proclaimers aren't static NPCs, they appear depending on whether each castle's owner decides to, so you'd have to either spawn multiple proclaimers there which would appear and disappear or choose one which would be there regardless of castle owner's decision... None of the options look good to me to be honest :S

​exactly u explained it very well, the proclaimer isnt some static custom npc, it spawns in village which has castle crested to light -> if u want buff, u are forced to visit that town

and now giran isnt even crested for light, would make absolutely no sense to spawn proclaimer in GH <- facepalm

Its not even what modoy said. Like 80% players here think they re on another highrate h5 server and want everything for free, coz its hard to spend 20k adena (5-6 mob) to take buff and go back.

Fryderyk u re right, Harbor is custom, we can delete it if its too much for u, i dont mind. Coz when ppl got smthing for free they want more and more, then ideas like proclaimer in harbor comes up. wtf

how is giran harbor as market zone working any diferent from mdt used as market zone on official? just the diferent place. rest all is the same.

• Like 1

Good day, 

Would be awesome to get "Proclaimer" in Giran Harbor.

Thank You for Yours time.

​Would be awesome if you knew how proclaimers work before making such suggestions...

• Like 1

how is giran harbor as market zone working any diferent from mdt used as market zone on official? just the diferent place. rest all is the same.

Well the free offline shops are the main cause which gets amplified by nearly unlimited trading zone in harbor compared to MDT, where you could sack maybe like 1/10th of current harbor traders. It's also pretty cool 500a Giran Teleport from everywhere, if you know what I mean :D