Sign in to follow this  
YulRun

Question: Classic.club 2.0 vs Innova 2.0

Good day, I played here when the server first launched, and have been playing on the official server for the past while which is currently in 2.0 heading towards the 3.0 update. I am curious what of the 'Official 2.0' update is going to stay the same here? What will be different? I know this server likes to do kind of its own thing, but some things from the official server I do enjoy quite a bit. I was planning to come back here depending on what the official plan was.

Cheers,
YulRun

Its still good, 2.0 is awesome, if this server gets 2.0 right I think this server will get even more players.

P.S. Koll if you need any info on 2.0 I've done pretty much all the content, so feel free to ask anytime.

Edited by YulRun

the only thing that worries me is that 2.0 patch seem that is never coming and if in innova are getting ready for 3.0... we need to hear something to be sure that we are not spending time for nothing

39 minutes ago, ROKRizzo said:

exactly korea 4.5 japan/taiwan 2.0 euroup/russia 2.5

and those numbers are from where? coz korea didnt get big update since zaken patch implementation, and that one is still considered as 2.0

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

and those numbers are from where? coz korea didnt get big update since zaken patch implementation, and that one is still considered as 2.0

All file editors know that. check data files and Based on the major update

Ncsoft split the version. For example, 2.0 is TOI 2.5 is BS remakes 3.0 is giant cave 3.5 is zaken.

4.0~ is added the contents only in Korea and divided the version. with donate items and clan raid system and etc

Open up a file for each Lineage 2 chronicle and see how it changed to create a classic version.

Edited by ROKRizzo

Japan and Taiwan are officially serviced by ncsoft. They encrypted the files to block Koreans and updated them differently from Korea server. But we can play it :)

So I think it is meaningless to divide the version into numbers.

Im leaning more towards the answer as to why 2.0 has been so quiet from the administration when there were claims back in November.

On 26/2/2017 at 6:18 AM, sinister girl said:

don't worry guys, rumors say we will get 2.0 same day as half life 3 gets released.

Ahahahah that's true .