Sign in to follow this  
paprastas

TotallyToxic Clan

Hey guys , is this normal server politics when 70+ players with good items offering CW for low lvl c grade clans and trash talking ? Its stupid ppl with damaged ego , or i dont understand something ?

This makes really happy new players in server i think , when you cant normally farm and highee lvl chars coming for fun pking you and you cant do nothing...

If you speak for stiba is the biggest noob in the server.... do bullying on low lvl chars because he cant manage any area except talking island or sometimes "if he dont do restart seal of silen"... But this clan bro is very toxic with  0 iq nothing special continue your game and ignore them... @Stiba007 i want your comment litttle retard

Edited by Koukou
  • Like 1

sadly it happens like this when enemies of this clan for example enemies of TotallyToxic re farming low chars and create alt clans, bcoz they re afraid to be killed like on main clans.
My tip is to talk with them (TotallyT) and try to make friendly alliance instead of flaming on forum.

And for the last thing is that L2 is cruel, u either have to join or become enemy, or simply deal with it and farm.

Edited by kkthx

39 minutes ago, Koukou said:

If you speak for stiba is the biggest noob in the server.... do bullying on low lvl chars because he cant manage any area except talking island or sometimes "if he dont do restart seal of silen"... But this clan bro is very toxic with  0 iq nothing special continue your game and ignore them... @Stiba007 i want your comment litttle retard

hello monkey

• Like 2

4 hours ago, paprastas said:

This makes really happy new players in server i think , when you cant normally farm and highee lvl chars coming for fun pking you and you cant do nothing...

Ping some ppl in game or here if you have such a troubles... will be my pleasure to log in and kill that bastard... ;)

1. Tell me one nickname from my clan with 70+ lvl. :D Maybe 

2. Why do u attack as first on my people in FoMirrors and after cry on forum?

3. U totaly dont know our history and situation on server. Just for your better info, check nickname and read your topic. Sometimes u need more times to understand situation on server and after maybe u will see it. Who is good/bad guy, who is lier, toxic and who terror new players on this server. I never lie, i never steal. im not Koukou.

4.I like it. when kids enemy hate me, when they flame my pm, when they talking about me lies on forum. 

When i kill my kids enemy and i let go my enemy from 3rd side. Check kids reaction.(bizzquit is my ally leader)

Or u can use translator from czech language and u can see reason reaction on my person from HellHound. He is solo player, he is boter and i dont want him in my clan, so kids reaction? Yes, he hate me. ;)

So wake up boy, stop attack on my people and i stop declare war on your clan and i dont must killing u.

Btw. I never PK your players, i kill only flags people attacking on my clan. Dont be lier as Koukou pls... 

Edited by Stiba007

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

When i kill my kids enemy and i let go my enemy from 3rd side. Check kids reaction.(bizzquit is my ally leader)

Or u can use translator from czech language and u can see reason reaction on my person from HellHound. He is solo player, he is boter and i dont decline him in my clan, so kids reaction? Yes, he hate me. ;)

So wake up boy, stop attack on my people and i stop declare war on your clan and i dont must killing u.

Btw. I never PK your players, i kill only flags people attacking on my clan. Dont be lier as Koukou pls... 

ah stiba poor guy you still farming on seal of silen how can i speak with you man? you came to def core with your main char and kill some flag alt char 52 lvl and you  was happy... but when 2 of 52 lvl  killed you with cdl stay there and waiting for some berz... you show some pictures 5 months ago? when you decided to make a zerk with biz.. we didnt kill without reason we pked yu because you decided to go for siege vs our alliance,,, so now you tell me lier.. i have to say something else i have better alt bow char than you  and you still have opinion on this server.. So f** you and try to grow because my archer soon he willl go 76 too

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Or u can use translator from czech language and u can see reason reaction on my person from HellHound. He is solo player, he is boter and i dont decline him in my clan, so kids reaction? Yes, he hate me. ;)

Wts jewells

• Like 1

i am against scouting and killing areas u have nothing to do in (once u outlvl the area that u cannot xp in it anymore), HOWEVER, if my clanmate asks me in pm someone is harrassing him or pking him or doing sh1ts to him and he asks me if i could help him, then yes, i will go and smack those asses for my clan mate, i wont just watch him getting beaten and i dont give a sh1t how enemy after that brags how i can kill only sorcerors at ant nest or 45 lvl guys at raid boss, because it was either order or i helped my clan mate, i didnt just scout around lowbies areas trying to find someone

14 hours ago, Koukou said:

Hm... Bro I know that you your brain is kinda hard dmged, but to be honest both sides doing it... Last week I spend 6 hours/day with our party/mix party to defend ABG from cancers who are PKing lowbies..Some retards like (Light, lovePVE, songmaster, all this noobs from WildatZerg.. Who pr/bsoe from high lvl guys or try to Zerg us 5pts vs1 and can kill only 55-60lvls, so plz stop trash talk here, best regards monkey police.

7 hours ago, SOiL said:

Wts jewells

Btw this guy---- plz pay attention , this little noob and his friend pizdolaz.. Were ganking EV and got smashed by lowbies+some high lvls.. And for sure this noob wrote directly at forum "i will pk this lowbies in EV" so what we are talking about???

this so called honor CP is just bunch of bullsh1t which can only hue hue at forum nothing else. HF

PS: PK- is part of game

you are low lvl and got PKed? It's normal it's part of the game.

if you don't want to be PKed go play WoW or some other MMORPG... 

I am not protecting this guys or blame another , but you all guys did it do it and will do it... SO STOP arguing like 1 side is kitties another is hard retarded demons terrorists. 

Gl hf.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Hm... Bro I know that you your brain is kinda hard dmged, but to be honest both sides doing it... Last week I spend 6 hours/day with our party/mix party to defend ABG from cancers who are PKing lowbies..Some retards like (Light, lovePVE, songmaster, all this noobs from WildatZerg.. Who pr/bsoe from high lvl guys or try to Zerg us 5pts vs1 and can kill only 55-60lvls, so plz stop trash talk here, best regards monkey police.

5rvtu.jpg?a413520

Anybody belives this propaganda?

I was always thinking it's vigi side who defend abg. Exactly from TMD\Percs\Anathema\Fun\ES\HWRNG 70+ parties with ppl who farm there (its 90% of 60-66). Only ppl who farm there from enemy is Syndicate and some China guys (who got surely PKed with our side parties but it's usually same lvls). Dunno why u pointing out to PKing enemies or PR\bsoe. it's absolutly normal to PR\bsoe if u cannot continue to fight, btw your side use it even regulary in ABG (cause your 70+ppl have more to loose and always have live ee, not box on the farm).

12 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

5rvtu.jpg?a413520

I was always thinking it's vigi side who defend abg. Exactly from TMD\Percs\Anathema\Fun\ES\HWRNG 70+ parties with ppl who farm there (its 90% of 60-66). Only ppl who farm there from enemy is Syndicate and some China guys (who got surely PKed with our side parties but it's usually same lvls). Dunno why u pointing out to PKing enemies or PR\bsoe. it's absolutly normal to PR\bsoe if u cannot continue to fight, btw your side use it even regulary in ABG (cause your 70+ppl have more to loose and always have live ee, not box on the farm).

Said guys who has 2+ EE in parties , and one out of clan to force us to pk it :D

For u retard especially: the only clan who is not in your wartag Zerg is "jungle" other guys "angelirektelly", "WildatZerg", "pride", "absolute"and so on and so on ... Are direct wars dude... And when last time you saw 70 ppl from our ally in ABG???????????? 

22 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

5rvtu.jpg?a413520

Btw cancer, you didn't quote the main point of the message "pk-is ok" because it's not a cheat it's not a bug.. It's part of the game. At GK guys pay to not to be PKed:) and stay farm so what are you even talking about, pussy?

To lier Koukou: SoS is rly good exp for my lvl, i dont know, why u and rest your vigazerk have still worry where im exping. ?

U can find me at FoMassacre and LoA too. Just ask in your ally. ?

I say u little secret. I rly dont care about u, your main or your milions alts chars. U can spend all your time on server, its your choice, i dont need know about it.

You are for me only one of many enemies. I respect some guys from enemies as Dare, Sayomi, tyki, but liers, boters, raging Kid, etc. as u and Fishfood, xxxGrossxxx, Soil deserve only disrespect, dishoner. So pls, continue in your lies about me, i like it. ?

Honor has nothing to do again with something like, 9 guys joined you in def AQ and we hunt them down even in EV, that has nothing to do with honor.
I'll tell you an example of honor, we were on ABG tp spawn and wild Demoss appeared, we didn't spawn kill him, we let him go which nobody of you could do this.

Now I saw you still using vigazerk which means you don't even know what zerg means and you just using itwhile you had 7 people more than us. 160 perks + 57 ES = 217 people and we had 210 (With boxes on cc ofc) aaaand your leader started creating the zerg 4 months ago. Chinese-ES got castle but your whole 2 alliances don't, DAMN

EtoRazEtoDva

Usual stuff "If you can't find an argument - insult your opponent". Tough to find a logic in your posts - so no reason to continue to speak with you on the subject.

Is it here any moderators who ban for direct insults? I kinda not used already to such a childish behaviors...

finally soil can brag about owning castle, was quite long time since last time, huh?

Edited by MoDoy

6 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

You must be blind or utterly retarded. Players that are pked by us are WARS no matter if we see wartag or no. We not pking randoms like anathema, whos excuse is always when we ask answer is always "ally policy" Are u idiot rly that hypocrite? Wild at Heart never pk without reason. But we remember people who started with us and simply we pay back. You must have really hard life bcs all you do on this forum is QQ about Dark Legion who kicked ur asses so hard so you have been forced to kiss th3mage's butt for alliance. 

Edited by Myrtan