VeganViking

High level trolls in farming zones

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Its guys from SoulMate, ally Vigalence, boters/spamers/liers, almost their ally are kids guys or greeks without work.

Classic is hard. U must make hard choice, add to one of big side on server.

I know it too, u must be in chill mod, not every day u can make % up. Relax by game, when kids come with high lvls, so just change location or turn off. Your prime time?

I like how you talk about 200 ppl.....you know everyone there ah?or just get an opinion talking with 10 of a whole  ally?

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont talks lies on forum

Apparently you do. According to Naitrino info on the case.

BTW " So stop play on good guys " - here is the reason of your pr. Yes - currently some public steps of your ally makes Vigi side looks more rightfull. I heared from 2 ppl from your ally that "your side is the good one". Not saying that all ppl is bad or good, but I'm not blaiming anyone without any evidence(like u did in this case).

from official, i dont think u see this kind of sh1t on our server, so i would say our server is pretty user friendly :D 

• Like 1

On 7 марта 2017 г. at 2:48 AM, VeganViking said:

Literally minutes after I made this thread, we got trolled by some other guy, the same way and this random dude PM's me this. 

It's like the saying you know, playing chess with a god damn pigeon. 

Shot00004.bmp

As I. Can see you have a lot of time spending for you live journal here.... Grow up and smash your enemies . Stop crying dude it's L2.

I had a case when B grade guy came and kept stunning me untill mobs kill me,while im with d grade...makes no sense for me but i just switched spots and moved on...posting on forums won't help u get the exp/items back...if you have such problems either move to another location or find friends/clan to help you deal with ths problem