Sign in to follow this  
Geebung

Two new players seeking advice

Hey all,

My friend and I started playing here a week or two ago and we've been slowly grinding a few hours a day towards level 40.  We used to play private servers on and off 10 years ago (with my friend being in official closed beta in the day) and we're absolutely loving L2 classic club so far!

Our setup is orc raider/de archer/shillien oracle.  We've gotten to a point where the grind has gotten a bit slow and our attempts to find a party or clan have failed.

What I'm asking is what would you guys recommend we do?  Continue on and see how it goes or reroll in to more aoe party friendly characters?

We're enjoying our classes but at some point social contact would be nice.

• Like 1

i have an alt 29 level and i do party's everyday. raid bosses, Cruma...

it seems a little odd that you cant find party or clan...

About clan you can check clan/recruitment topics on forum and also if you meet new nice ppl in game, join to their clan. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Geebung said:

Hey all,

My friend and I started playing here a week or two ago and we've been slowly grinding a few hours a day towards level 40.  We used to play private servers on and off 10 years ago (with my friend being in official closed beta in the day) and we're absolutely loving L2 classic club so far!

Our setup is orc raider/de archer/shillien oracle.  We've gotten to a point where the grind has gotten a bit slow and our attempts to find a party or clan have failed.

What I'm asking is what would you guys recommend we do?  Continue on and see how it goes or reroll in to more aoe party friendly characters?

We're enjoying our classes but at some point social contact would be nice.

AOE is not a panacea. There's often a bunch of leachers there (like Clerics, giving buff 1 time in 20 minutes and just standing, some warriors, which i completely don't get what are doing in mage AOE party). And gathering a train of mobs take a decent time.

I guess u should continue to exp like u used to. It's because of such low rates on classic u exp slow. Do continue that boring grind or relax playing some other game)

Edited by SpoiLBerserk

You should play what you enjoy the most and try to search for an "Academy clan".

My cp started as a Melee one and later rerolled to Mage pt, but this was strictly related to the number of hours we can invest weekly.

The grind is real, but the server performs really well, also patches and fixes are delivered often so the overall game experience will meet your wildest expectations.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Basalt said:

You should play what you enjoy the most and try to search for an "Academy clan".

My cp started as a Melee one and later rerolled to Mage pt, but this was strictly related to the number of hours we can invest weekly.

The grind is real, but the server performs really well, also patches and fixes are delivered often so the overall game experience will meet your wildest expectations.