Sign in to follow this  
Tankas

Dyes on sph on this server

I noticed that my stats differ a bit from what they should be on l2 off classic, so i was wondering for sph whats the better choice of dyes. +12 wit or +12 int. I know in l2 off classic there has been series of testing done and the average damage per second is nearly identical on nuker with +12 wit and +12 int, with +12 int having more consistent damage per hit. The trade off being the being completely useless in pvp situations where you need to use debuffs while getting edge in leveling due to shot costs.

43 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

thats true only for sors/sph , sps and necros have different options.

I ask many sps about dyes, and all got +12 wit too

More dmg on AOE. Also you cast skills faster than they reuse if you have +12 wit, so geting 4 int is good option

• Like 1

So im a little special on my SPH, its my Option. +8 Int + 4 Con , Doom Armor Set.

Its my Playstyle dont cry......

I Love it.  ;)

Cheers

(BTW no CP!! sometimes SE most SOLO)

Edited by CoCo

Int is worthless anyway. It gives such low DPS, that the benefit from higher m.critical chance and m.accuracy fully covering it, even when farming mobs. But with INT u fully lose all survivability in PVP.

Edited by SpoiLBerserk

Ok you are right. lvl 1 30% lvl 2 32%. Never played mage, didnt expect this to give so much 

Edited by Rizos