Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Wazaaap

Hey noob :D,

very well, weakest players leaving us, tryharders taking break and evenings players play still and cut lead top players.

Patch 2.0 will be soon. ? Perfect time for players as me and rest working people.

Vigazerk breakup, exatly as i said it. Some archers pts change on mages pts, few drama about CHs with happyend.

Its all, so good bye.

• Like 1

After DarkLegion disbanded the server become now one-side. Perkunas+ES zerg dominated last siege (You can check on san0 twitch.tv) and they still absorbing vigilance

3 hours ago, datplays said:

Since u dont enter forum, everything is perfect.

omg u are a pure hater!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

38 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

After DarkLegion disbanded the server become now one-side. Perkunas+ES zerg dominated last siege (You can check on san0 twitch.tv) and they still absorbing vigilance

The server is equal in eu/asia primes. You just got too many greedy leaders trying to make their own sides instead of continuing as one side.

1 hour ago, EMpoweR said:

u stupid or wat?

soilrageqqtrash left his alliance right before siege w.o CH, clan privigles, no wonder they didnt participate on the siege. On next sieges their online should be better.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

The server is equal in eu/asia primes. You just got too many greedy leaders trying to make their own sides instead of continuing as one side.

Not really. Fun itself 3-4.5 parties last days. ES 2 parties. At the asia prime. During evenings (euro prime) it's 2 ES parties+ 1.5-2 anathema+ 1.5-2 percs +1 untagged. Only time we are able to farm in abg - if some enemy parties farm in loa and dont want to help in abg or some our high lvl clan shows unusual big online. Nights - ES+TFD time.

For the last week abg time ~ 50\50 only cause not all perc side is appers there. Not cause "server is equal".

"many greedy leaders" - and again you have no idea what are u talking about. I would say the problem is opposite.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Not really. Fun itself 3-4.5 parties last days. ES 2 parties. At the asia prime. During evenings (euro prime) it's 2 ES parties+ 1.5-2 anathema+ 1.5-2 percs +1 untagged. Only time we are able to farm in abg - if some enemy parties farm in loa and dont want to help in abg or some our high lvl clan shows unusual big online. Nights - ES+TFD time.

For the last week abg time ~ 50\50 only cause not all perc side is appers there. Not cause "server is equal".

"many greedy leaders" - and again you have no idea what are u talking about. I would say the problem is opposite.

I know some of your the people prominent to rise in power for 10years in various privates servers. I do know what I am talking about. There aren't any american parties playing in EU prime ( outsid of rolan for 1.5hours ). The people you see from ES/coma/TFD/A/TT are just forming random groups of whoever is online at 3-5 pm. For example westworld had 3 parties in LoA yday, but we managed to kick them out with 1. ABG you could have easily taken out with those 3 parties + all the angilneri/pride/jungle etc. You will always have more people in EU prime, because thats your focus, while our ally is spread around for constant presence. If you are online, you can probably find a party to do something. The problem your side has atm is not properly uniting and organizing which takes sometime as every rebuilding of a structure. You are untagged clanless guy, who speaks of events on forum he hasn't participated in, when you  have a clan and actually make a difference please feel free to share your opinions, because right now they are a random words mumble joke.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

doubt that :)

ofc not if u lead, u expect epics w.o epic chars.

but maybe pistolas/warpole do smthing good.

29 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I know some of your the people prominent to rise in power for 10years in various privates servers. I do know what I am talking about. There aren't any american parties playing in EU prime ( outsid of rolan for 1.5hours ). The people you see from ES/coma/TFD/A/TT are just forming random groups of whoever is online at 3-5 pm. For example westworld had 3 parties in LoA yday, but we managed to kick them out with 1. ABG you could have easily taken out with those 3 parties + all the angilneri/pride/jungle etc. You will always have more people in EU prime, because thats your focus, while our ally is spread around for constant presence. If you are online, you can probably find a party to do something. The problem your side has atm is not properly uniting and organizing which takes sometime as every rebuilding of a structure. You are untagged clanless guy, who speaks of events on forum he hasn't participated in, when you  have a clan and actually make a difference please feel free to share your opinions, because right now they are a random words mumble joke.

And how the fck it makes a difference if these parties are randomly created? All these parties are higher lvl than AN\jungle. Also it's at least 4 parties not 3 (top+hill+raha+bloody).

Stop make your theoretical nonsense. Excaclty YOU are rarely in ABG while i farm and fight there every fcking day.

The reason you and your parties not coming in abg is excactly i described - your ppl rarely need help at the moment so u can gank\farm in loa.

I wish you were right about "people prominent to rise in power" - but unfoturnately its the same bullsh1t you write about "equal sides".

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

And how the fck it makes a difference if these parties are randomly created? All these parties are higher lvl than AN\jungle. Also it's at least 4 parties not 3 (top+hill+raha+bloody).

Stop make your theoretical nonsense. Excaclty YOU are rarely in ABG while i farm and fight there every fcking day.

The reason you and your parties not coming in abg is excactly i described - your ppl rarely need help at the moment so u can gank\farm in loa.

I wish you were right about "people prominent to rise in power" - but unfoturnately its the same bullsh1t you write about "equal sides".

Look who is talking :D. The guy who exped untagged 95% of his onlinetime on server, rest 5% are changing clans every now and then. I remember when you started to talk on forum, i thought its another troll acc of datplays. Then I noticed you must be from vigazerg but couldnt find out which nick you use in game because i didnt have chance to see it cos you always pred 10k range away from us :D. You didnt even give me chance to read your nick even tho we had no war. 1shot sps from pt which pr before we even can render you at 10k range. Do you think you have any clue about server? Go back to untagged farm on abg and prepare pr, your opinion is worth zero here.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Look who is talking :D. The guy who exped untagged 95% of his onlinetime on server, rest 5% are changing clans every now and then. I remember when you started to talk on forum, i thought its another troll acc of datplays. Then I noticed you must be from vigazerg but couldnt find out which nick you use in game because i didnt have chance to see it cos you always pred 10k range away from us :D. You didnt even give me chance to read your nick even tho we had no war. 1shot sps from pt which pr before we even can render you at 10k range. Do you think you have any clue about server? Go back to untagged farm on abg and prepare pr, your opinion is worth zero here.

Aaaand everything is a lie again.

"guy who exped untagged 95%" - i was in tfd sub clan 58-62 in abg. And since first day percs PKed me (even i was in their sub clan for 10% exp bonus). So since first days my side was decided and ppl who gank ABG perfectly knew what side I was. I met absolute mage CP and they offered my a place which I took. As soon our bow party reached 60lvl we made all wars 2 sided(probably 2 weeks after I joined). In all mass pvp we did our part and were always in + for war count with percunas. Never said we were serious power among many. I changed clan from absolute cause I played ALONE for a 5 weeks. Even being alone in clan I was fine and changed it only cause our CL didnt register our clan for the siedges.

You continue to appeal to 2 month old events, looks like your failure to gank us\fishfood mage party will hunt you for years.:D

And about "your opinion is worth zero here.". If we compare the opinions of ppl who saying only lie here(like you\blackjack\datplays\EtoRaz) with opinions of low lvls from the opposite side(like me) - i would say our opinions worth more.

I'm tired to point out facts to your lie almost every post. You guys are on high or totally brainwashed. If anyone will take your propaganda as truth - I'm glad that such a stupid ppl will be on your side, not ours.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Your idiocy just reached an apogeum. Pointing out people who reached (in the best case) lvl 65 for pr from party 70+. Everyone us pr in certaon situations where they cant win a fight or ee acted too quickly. Even iTommy pt pred once when me and jungle ganked them on top spot abg and we almost killed itommy. Anyway I saw you quite few times bsoe mighty warrior. You probably have more bsoes in eq than shots. Stop spreading false information. Absolute was the clan which took part in many mass pvps in abg. Even tho they were losing 4%. You are far most skilled forum warrior that I have seen on this forum. Attention whore award goes to you. Dont forget to tell ur puppets to like ur post. What an pathetic hypocrite.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Your idiocy just reached an apogeum. Pointing out people who reached (in the best case) lvl 65 for pr from party 70+. Everyone us pr in certaon situations where they cant win a fight or ee acted too quickly. Even iTommy pt pred once when me and jungle ganked them on top spot abg and we almost killed itommy. Anyway I saw you quite few times bsoe mighty warrior. You probably have more bsoes in eq than shots. Stop spreading false information. Absolute was the clan which took part in many mass pvps in abg. Even tho they were losing 4%. You are far most skilled forum warrior that I have seen on this forum. Attention whore award goes to you. Dont forget to tell ur puppets to like ur post. What an pathetic hypocrite.

I've been on almost all mass pvp's in abg the past 2 months and i have never seen absolute fight with VR side. If it wasn't for that kktnxbye spamming forum i wouldnt know any name of their chars since they pr so fast everytime.

Nice to hear that u are still alive boyz :D I see enemies still in forum, good to hear :) 

10 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Patch 2.0 will be soon. ? Perfect time for players as me and rest working people.

LOL. this soon stuff is server main phrase u know.

So server was still two sided and now its one sided? No new sides? :( 

I hope all will be fine and i come to game in 2-3 days, to check how your gears shine guys ;) 

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Nice to hear that u are still alive boyz :D I see enemies still in forum, good to hear :) 

LOL. this soon stuff is server main phrase u know.

I hope all will be fine and i come to game in 2-3 days, to check how your gears shine guys ;) 

no vr side still has twice more ppl in eu prime every night, but they continue crying on forum because reasons. I guess now that soil isnt playing a new king of crying must be crowned.

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

no vr side still has twice more ppl in eu prime every night, but they continue crying on forum because reasons. I guess now that soil isnt playing a new king of crying must be crowned.

So who is the leader?

biz still playing? 

Where is modoy, rizo, lokiardy, driver, exotiq, jerry, sonixs, salaras, morde and other famous personalities ? :D 

P.S. Anyone still plays my wc ? :D 

Edited by ProGressive

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

soon  MoDoys side will rise

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

So who is the leader?

biz still playing? 

Where is modoy, rizo, lokiardy, driver, exotiq, jerry, sonixs, salaras, morde and other famous personalities ? :D 

Hi noob! 

Server info :x

• Like 1

as you can see Arm, same shit, different day.

dualboxing every once and then, as usual 20.gif

that shaman is always waiting for his master to return, you know.