Sign in to follow this  
defender2626

new player looking for advise

good day to all!i currently play lineage2 on official server,but i am sick of doing same things daily!when i first played lineage 2 was 10 years ago.that game i love.not what is now....so whit this server i want to find "love" again :P

please advise me wich class to choose between destroyer and warlord.i want to play most of time solo and i am not looking for pvp.just pve caracter.can do AOE like old time?catacombs are good?

I'm afraid but here's nothing better according to your criteria than on official. You'll have to do things daily (rates are only 3x). There's not only PVE, cause online is high and so is competition for exping spots. No catacombs. And warlord is not a good choice for solo PVE on classic.

Edited by SpoiLBerserk

I disagree with the part of warlord being bad for solo PVE on classic. He can use saint spear and thunder storm in the early levels and since those skills are highly efficient on mobs, he can lure and kill them easily, of course that AOE in a party will be able to lure more mobs, but solo would be good as well since you do not have to share the exp and loot.

Edited by Setzer

43 minutes ago, Setzer said:

I disagree with the part of warlord being bad for solo PVE on classic. He can use saint spear and thunder storm in the early levels and since those skills are highly efficient on mobs, he can lure and kill them easily, of course that AOE in a party will be able to lure more mobs, but solo would be good as well since you do not have to share the exp and loot.

In theory yes, in practice - he'll take too many mobs which will agrr other players to kill him PK, also when warlord gathered his mob train it's the perfect time to do it.

And don't forget WL need 2 rechargers he'll need to raise all the time the same lvl he is. At first, it will require more PAs and at second slow his exping greatly.

Edited by SpoiLBerserk

8 hours ago, defender2626 said:

good day to all!i currently play lineage2 on official server,but i am sick of doing same things daily!when i first played lineage 2 was 10 years ago.that game i love.not what is now....so whit this server i want to find "love" again :P

please advise me wich class to choose between destroyer and warlord.i want to play most of time solo and i am not looking for pvp.just pve caracter.can do AOE like old time?catacombs are good?

It's hard to say because patch 2.0 is coming soon and admins still have not given official information about how Othell's Rune going to work. These are official stats for 2.0 patch:

Othell’s Rune P. Critical Rate +75 +100 +125 +150 +175 +200 +225 +250 +275 +300 +325 +350 +375
P. Critical Damage +20 +97 +114 +131 +148 +165 +182 +199 +216 +233 +251 +268 +285

If the Othell's rune is going to work this way, I'd say even Warlord will be viable for solo play - you'll be able to reach 350+ crit rate even without Hunter/Cat so with a little vamp you'll be able to make some basic mob trains.

But either way, Destro or Warlord, you should prepare yourself for having to pay for Premium Acc (10€ a month), which means being able to login an additional window - buffer.

The "true solo", aka no party/no window is almost impossible here. Classic is mostly about partying :)

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

admins still have not given official information about how Othell's Rune going to work

they already said for now they are not modifying anything for testing, and that time will show if some things need nerf or will be changed (speaking about dye system or another things which were discussed)

20 hours ago, defender2626 said:

When u r not noob as SpoilBerserk, which talk totaly bullsh.t, u can make solo AoE with warlord to lvl 69 very easy. 

Warlord from my clan make train with potions+self buffs in Fields of Massacre. 

U will be rich, so some times u can be dropped and so easy u will buy new items on self.

As WL I am able to make solo trains without rest on fom/sos on self buffs for around 12 minutes. When you see something suspicious hit lionheart and than its very hard to stun u. Even when someone stun u have a lot of hp to fall. Then stun mobs, kill train with another 2 skills and kill barnacle. In party u have worse exp than solo :D If u have 1 recharger u can train non stop.

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

When u r not noob as SpoilBerserk, which talk totaly bullsh.t, u can make solo AoE with warlord to lvl 69 very easy. 

Warlord from my clan make train with potions+self buffs in Fields of Massacre. 

U will be rich, so some times u can be dropped and so easy u will buy new items on self.

And When u are not random agro-idiot from Russia, and can argue constructively, it's easier to live.

Edited by SpoiLBerserk

1 hour ago, SpoiLBerserk said:

And When u are not random agro-idiot from Russia, and can argue constructively, it's easier to live.

He is not random. He is mighty Czech emperor Stiba, the great ruler of Giran. :D

Edited by Myrtan

19 minutes ago, Kraha said:

I dont wanna making new topic so i want to ask here.

Dualbox is still disallowed?

yes, unless u buy premium account

It prevents adena inflation, gives the main profit source for the admins. On high lvls you make enough adena to buy cols for PA.

• Like 1