Zakna

Familia D [CP] Recluta

Buenas, somos una CP Española y reclutamos españoles lv 65 + . 

Al ser escaso el repertorio que buscamos no pedimos en principio mucha experiencia y habilidad en el juego, sino mas bien ganas de jugar, pasarlo bien y demostrar lo que podemos hacer.

Para mas informacion wisp ingame a JOY o IsraD. 

Everybodys knows you're a scammer, and it is a stain that you will never be able to remove on this server.

• Like 1

First of all "zergunas", i scammed you a QA yep, everyone can see the "good" organization of your alliance, i just recommend you to change the organizer for epics; i guess with this i gave you a leason about who's better player. But its ok. I gave it back to ES just because i though they were good ppl, at least some of them.

Well just dont make QQ spam here, this is "Recruit section". Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakna said:

First of all "zergunas", i scammed you a QA yep, everyone can see the "good" organization of your alliance, i just recommend you to change the organizer for epics; i guess with this i gave you a leason about who's better player. But its ok. I gave it back to ES just because i though they were good ppl, at least some of them.

So you justify being a thief ?

And what lesson? who is the best player ? you ? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zakna said:

The only reason you were able to pick the ring is because to lock down the loot you need 36 ppl in CC , this has nothing to do with organization. But the fact that you are a total scumbag who scammed the ring and tried to blame it on us trying to damage the relantionship between WS and ES. I don't know about you calling us zergunas since you were on the zerg side until they were strong and as soon as the other side got bigger numbers you jumped ship instantly.

To recap:

VR side hates you because you are a rat and jump to stronger side as soon as your ally got problems.

ES/WS hate you because you are a scammer and damage clan's reputation.

Gl on the server =]

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 5

Funny, i said it first moment when i see this thrash on Teamspeak. Kick these rats.

Rats will stay forever rats.

Its very sad, than some part of ally trust scum as FamiliaD and libelled and betray TotallyToxic. 

• Like 1

And shit will always be shit
1- Tell me where is the rule that a person who is in PT and who has been given CC, can not pick up the fall of a boss
2- Since when GMs give private information of a player
3- When Soil organizes epics this did not happen because he knew how to organize
4- He returned the QA and another one (since when a thief returns double what he steals).
And you showed how bad your ally organizes the RB and that the gms are on your side
5- At this rate, the server will be empty
PD: Soil was right in everything he said....

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

He means you are fucking scamming peace of shit, that got kicked out of ally because of it.

Meh dude, I thought you are smarter :) blaming this guys.. But for real :) it's biZZ retarded tactic to invite everything which is moving here ... Even Joy CP he invited this garbage with foxy :D we said him (stiba mostly) but he was like "we know what to do, chill" let's make 1 sides server and now got kicked.. But you still blame this guys :D

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

18 minutes ago, Joymark said:
And shit will always be shit
1- Tell me where is the rule that a person who is in PT and who has been given CC, can not pick up the fall of a boss
2- Since when GMs give private information of a player
3- When Soil organizes epics this did not happen because he knew how to organize
4- He returned the QA and another one (since when a thief returns double what he steals).
And you showed how bad your ally organizes the RB and that the gms are on your side
5- At this rate, the server will be empty
PD: Soil was right in everything he said....

Ad. 4: ofc he returned after he got caught he didnt want to be deleveled to lvl 1 by being hunted. Use ur brain kid.

P.S: Aha he didnt return it itself.

I said only true words. Its very important info for new people.

I dont use lies. Only unfairly people need cheating in game. Dont forget, i use word "probably" about real life. ?

I love free speech in democratic Europe.

7 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I said only true words. Its very important info for new people.

I dont use lies. Only unfairly people need cheating in game. Dont forget, i use word "probably" about real life. ?

I love free speech in democratic Europe.

En tu país por falsas acusaciones y calumnias no pasara nada, pero aquí en España la gente tiene derechos y existen leyes. ;)

1 hour ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Meh dude, I thought you are smarter :) blaming this guys.. But for real :) it's biZZ retarded tactic to invite everything which is moving here ... Even Joy CP he invited this garbage with foxy :D we said him (stiba mostly) but he was like "we know what to do, chill" let's make 1 sides server and now got kicked.. But you still blame this guys :D

Don't involve me with your personal shit with bizz , thanks, especially insulting my intellegence. You've been trying to undermine him every step of the way and everyone knew it, people just took his side over yours, no need to insult people over it as i said. I like playing the game , couldn't care less about power hunger or polics ^^

Edited by BlackJack

As always people use any mean necessary to move up in the game. Ofc some action will be revelead. So everyone pointed their finger to GM when he took CH from soil (i was 50/50 myself). But my point is IT'S FREAKING GM. What do you really think would happend to you if you screw up. Community makes server my friend learn from your mistakes, and crawl back into your little hole. You are all perfect for each other. ;-) Gl to you and your CP. ;-)

Edited by Baluu

And who EVER will join this CP we will make sure to bully him with face in the mud every day the sun rises over Aden.

2 minutes ago, Joymark said:

This is bullying

bu-hu, is your scamming friend gonna cry? Please call the teacher and while you are at it, please ask the teacher to teach some basic human desency to your scamming friend.I really like how you both try to justify you scamming that ring on showing we are bad. How are you  going to justify the trust you betrayed that foxy gave you? Assholes. NOTHING pisses me off more in this world than people thinking they are better than other people for no reason. Especially people who only look out only for themselves, trying to act so smart, guess what buddies anytime you think you are the smartest person in the room, you are wrong. By the way on your server remark, this is EXACTLY why people play here for 1.5 years , because the GM's help honest players to get rid of scum like you, stay low in the pond where you belong.

36 minutes ago, Joymark said:

Poner imágenes personales de una persona sin su permiso....

you made it public once uploaded on web ~ just like it's public that the guy is a ratatouille

• Like 1