Dealer

Why you broke server?

I try pun now Package Sale shop and what I see: I can put only 3 slots for Not Dwarf char and 4 for Dwarf char. wtf? some weeks before it was normal Package Sale slots 4 for Not Dwarf and 5 for Dwarf. And it is all time in all servers if you sell Package Sale you have +1 slot for it in any char. Why admins change it now? what is the problem why you change? Now I cant put full set on sell. if I use dwarf I can put only 4 set parts now and it mean I cant sell all set. if it is BW heavy or Doom robe of Doom heavy + shilled I cant put it all together!!! I want sell +3 BW but I cant put all parts! who need buy out of set +3 BW gloves or boots? I will not sell it out of set!

Admins ??? can you explain why you do it?

Also I cant find a lot of posts in forum about drama in server and about what happen in server. Vigilance drama posts deleted and a lot of other posts too. why you delete posts? its a server history, don't hide it, if someone join server he need to know what clan or side he join. And people need know info about server.

I hope you will not delete my post.

SHOPS1.jpg

34 minutes ago, Dealer said:

I try pun now Package Sale shop and what I see: I can put only 3 slots for Not Dwarf char and 4 for Dwarf char. wtf? some weeks before it was normal Package Sale slots 4 for Not Dwarf and 5 for Dwarf. And it is all time in all servers if you sell Package Sale you have +1 slot for it in any char. Why admins change it now? what is the problem why you change? Now I cant put full set on sell. if I use dwarf I can put only 4 set parts now and it mean I cant sell all set. if it is BW heavy or Doom robe of Doom heavy + shilled I cant put it all together!!! I want sell +3 BW but I cant put all parts! who need buy out of set +3 BW gloves or boots? I will not sell it out of set!

Admins ??? can you explain why you do it?

Also I cant find a lot of posts in forum about drama in server and about what happen in server. Vigilance drama posts deleted and a lot of other posts too. why you delete posts? its a server history, don't hide it, if someone join server he need to know what clan or side he join. And people need know info about server.

SHOPS1.jpg

Nothing changed. It was always 4 for dwarf and 3 for other race. Same as on official. Stop spreading false info

• Like 1

What ever you smoking u gotta get me some of that son.

That was never changed since the beginning of the server xD.

• Like 6

well I don't have proves about 1

but

1 hour ago, Dealer said:

??? why deleted posts in forum?

1 hour ago, Dealer said:

well I don't have proves about 1

but

??? why deleted posts in forum?

Because they contain a lot of lies, anger and insults.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

What ever you smoking u gotta get me some of that son.

That was never changed since the beginning of the server xD.

I want it too!!!!xD

• Like 1

OMG server broken i quit :/ 1,5y wasted

and this

rofl :D

2 hours ago, Dealer said:

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I want it too!!!!xD

send me some aswell, that would be an awesome monday morning if we had what he is smoking! 

40 minutes ago, Ryok said:

ye server become dead soon thanks to stunners and pkers... so sad history

and what u gonna do, go to EU? which is graveyard? or go to GK? where its even worse? there are literaly 5 hours streams every day by Mordor guys, roaming 50 lvl areas with 70-76 archers

48 minutes ago, Ryok said:

lol that guy again xD

send me ur ingame name, i got char with stun :)

its not teletubies. When i was low lvl ive been killed always.
Go play WoW if im not wrong they farm top lvl w.o meeting war.

But i guess u re just in some clan which have war to other clan and u re suprised u being killed and spread rumors on forum.

Edited by kkthx

hahahah who are u to say me what to do? xD i do what i want i play where i want. and why allways same guys answer my words? u dont interested to change it? u will not get items if they change this options?

gl killing the server. when staff will open the eyes server will be dead again.

P.S: I dont need edit my posts hahahaha

49 minutes ago, Ryok said:

if you think its better anywhere else... 

Skelth, ppl stun you for loot, theres 70+ archer pk grps

GK, ppl stun you for loot they run 76+ pk grps

its the l2 way if you cant handle how l2 is ment to be played then you might wanna check out tetis.

1 hour ago, Ryok said:

This guy makes me laugh :D

1 hour ago, Ryok said:

hahahah who are u to say me what to do? xD i do what i want i play where i want. and why allways same guys answer my words? u dont interested to change it? u will not get items if they change this options?

gl killing the server. when staff will open the eyes server will be dead again.

P.S: I dont need edit my posts hahahaha

reconsider to shut the fuck up also moaning bich  :)

Edited by kkthx

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Because they contain a lot of lies, anger and insults.

Damn we found god, finally.. God knows everything!