Sign in to follow this  
Prometia

The waiting game

Hi community

I would to thank the admins for the work they've done so far. It seems they had a rough start, but they managed to get their hands on a improved geodata. Let's hope they will be able to test it in the upcoming week. What's another test week, considering it will only make the server better. It's only a matter of time before we will play LIVE. I'm absolutely positive we'll receive an announcement soon that will clarify the whole process.

In the meantime, let the waiting game begin! 

Cheers
~Prom

• Like 2

We will make an announcement that will clarify the whole process to the community. It is not only about the geodata that we have it now working better, its about the assembly. Thanks for being supportive and patience. Have a nice day!

• Like 3

We will make an announcement that will clarify the whole process to the community. It is not only about the geodata that we have it now working better, its about the assembly. Thanks for being supportive and patience. Have a nice day!

​Then make an announcement please, I thought update would be Friday or even sooner, and after all the hussel we had before with the Beta this is only a 3 week step back if you ask me. I'm really wanting to play a classic server, but I think I look in when you guys got things a bit more transparent and finished whenever that will be.

Good luck.....

• Like 2

​Then make an announcement please, I thought update would be Friday or even sooner, and after all the hussel we had before with the Beta this is only a 3 week step back if you ask me. I'm really wanting to play a classic server, but I think I look in when you guys got things a bit more transparent and finished whenever that will be.

Good luck.....

​+1

that picture describes is pretty well... just 1 mistake... some ppl holding not a carrot.. more a whipe.

Funny that i imagine the most ppl looking like the kiddo with the hat... "faster admins or were leaving.. hurry blablba"

cool that you understand it. since we ( the gamers ) putting nothing into this  project ( not even a carrot lolz )

• Like 1

that picture describes is pretty well... just 1 mistake... some ppl holding not a carrot.. more a whipe.

Funny that i imagine the most ppl looking like the kiddo with the hat... "faster admins or were leaving.. hurry blablba"

cool that you understand it. since we ( the gamers ) putting nothing into this  project ( not even a carrot lolz )

​I know better then this but still I'm going to feed the troll.

Silve:"faster admins or were leaving.. hurry blablba"

I don't want or going to leave, I just don't want to spend my time doing something that's worthless I don't know about you but I actually spend time testing things in the Beta1.0 and trying to make a better l2 for me and the rest. But with a new build all that went out the window.

Further I understand perfectly well that with a small team the problems won't be solved immediately or things take longer then planed, but were lies the problem in informing the community who spends his/hers time on this server, logicically that doesn't create a band of thrust between community and the operators of the server. And this would be remedied by some timely news, regardless if things are finished or not.

Silve:"since we ( the gamers ) putting nothing into this  project ( not even a carrot lolz )"

We invest our time, some of us specific to make a better playing experience, that's allot of carrots.

Take it eassy.

Hairy

Lol @ the noble and dedicated folk who "spend their time" playing on free server "to make it a better experience". Of course we report those bugs, because we want a better server, but let's cut the crap - we do it because we want to play on better server, because we simply want to play. There is nothing honorable or selfless about it, and nothing to justify but a single word against anyone who actually invested in the project.

That being said, i'm out too. Not from the server, not from playing and testing, but from the current beta, because, simply put, there is noone to play with, there's like 10 active people on the server right now, plus some shops.

I'm quite sure the admin team has a reason not to launch beta 2 or live or whatever, it's not because they wouldn't want to.

Maybe there is a problem, maybe the new assembly is so good, they're preparing live launch already, who knows. For the time being the old beta is still running, and there isn't much reason to shut it down, you can still call a friend or two and play. Or you can play something else, there's a sh*tload of excelent games that came out in the past couple of years, and there's no reason to spend the whole weekend hitting refresh on the forum.

PS: can someone point out some key technologies that i should look for in CiV:BE?

• Like 1

Allot of "Maybes" that could have been remedied with some timely news here in the forum, and that's all I wanted to state.

​That, of course, is very true.

​Where OBT 2.0?