Koll

Easter Event!

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

u are worried about them because u xp like mad just to get some lvl advantage for 2.0, well, other ppl can see what 2.0 looks like, and as i said, why would ppl try hard to get 75-76 right now, xping 15 hours a day on mobs which gives u no xp, when in 2.0 u can do it 10x faster, so there is no surprise u dont like them, because your lvl advantage u are making right now will be blown away in few weeks

Actually im worried about the fact that it will be longterm for the server for ppl to reach 80 in a few months. I mostly farming adena btw, the exp comes as a bonus, i've long accepted that people will catch up :)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Actually im worried about the fact that it will be longterm for the server for ppl to reach 80 in a few months. I mostly farming adena btw, the exp comes as a bonus, i've long accepted that people will catch up :)

ok, so i guess ppl get instant 80 lvl with these scrolls :D hope u know lots of ppl wouldnt be that high lvl if orfen was working correctly from the start (and it still doesnt correct and ppl still abuse it)

unless ppl find some kind of exploit for lvling, there is no way ppl will reach 79-80 in few months

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, so i guess ppl get instant 80 lvl with these scrolls :D hope u know lots of ppl wouldnt be that high lvl if orfen was working correctly from the start (and it still doesnt correct and ppl still abuse it)

unless ppl find some kind of exploit for lvling, there is no way ppl will reach 79-80 in few months

orfen makes very little difference in leveling the masses. It doesn't help aoes in loa, since you can box rechargers between pulls , in abg u dont need it. It's only good for solo farming and leeching a few boxes. Also there are under 10 orfens on the server.

14 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

orfen makes very little difference in leveling the masses. It doesn't help aoes in loa, since you can box rechargers between pulls , in abg u dont need it. It's only good for solo farming and leeching a few boxes. Also there are under 10 orfens on the server.

it doesnt make as big difference as adding mobs to ABG was, however thing that there are under 10 orfens on server doesnt mean just 10 ppl leveled with it, u can see at least 2 PRs xping in BS at any moment (and i am not talking about same PRs), plvling other boxes behind their asses

7 hours ago, kkthx said:

guys u go higher and higher with exp/sp boost on event consumables, and server is not getting harder just easier everyday, and not getting younger, and the last hard thing farming is being boosted :/ dont do same mistake as with free enchants from events ;)

Hey, what lvl are you? ) 

and imho it's a not good event ) with low prices ) 

Edited by InCashWeTrust

WTF ??  Paints are traidable and the egg is not? What is the point?

Pls fix it, it should be everything tradable or everything not.

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

thankfully yes

+1, thanks for no enchants on event. :) we dont want startwars server, is bad for server, and we are smart people.

wasnt same principle back in the time with gold bars and rare stones? rare stones were tradeable, while gold bars werent?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, BeNicePls said:

+1, thanks for no enchants on event. :) we dont want startwars server, is bad for server, and we are smart people.

It's already Episode II at this point, the only thing this change practically achieves is newbies having harder time catching up.

Personally I don't need to care but this is an awful, incredibly shortsighted decision by devs to satisfy us old players, when they should be 'investing' in the new blood instead.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's already Episode II at this point, the only thing this change practically achieves is newbies having harder time catching up.

Personally I don't need to care but this is an awful, incredibly shortsighted decision by devs to satisfy us old players, when they should be 'investing' in the new blood instead.

++

• Confused 1

It should not be this way, there should be some roulette - to sell event items for little money but for granted(lowbies) or risk and win (for high lvls)

if they bring enchants from events back, i suggest at least halving the chance for them, because before it had insane chance to get enchants

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

It should not be this way, there should be some roulette - to sell event items for little money but for granted(lowbies) or risk and win (for high lvls)

what you don't get is when EWC's were 3kk + lowbies could farm them and sell them instnatly and when the market is flooded for 1.8kk enchants it actually doesn't help lowbies progress as much. But why am i even trying to explain basic economic principles like supply and demand to a guy who doesnt have aura flash at lvl 70.

• Thanks 1

I dont suggest to bring enchants, I suggert to make ALL items tradable! What a broken logic - make paint traidable and the eggs - not?

I'm just wonder guys why are you whining so hard about such stuff. You want to get 80 lvls and fight between 2 clans with nearly empty server for baiums and other rbs? Are you thinking or barely forgot what brain is used for? You're affraid of low lvls to lvl up and take u down from your possition? You guys want to keep your ego big to fill up hole made by your small balls? Keep having fun out of the game. Even if there were ant queens available from events, what it would change overall on the server? Explan me, cuz I'm confused now. How this event could bring starwars? Even if people will enchant 50 weapons/day for 2 weeks, there won't be more than 5 weapons enchanted to +9/10. I'm affraid that many people don't really understand logic of 'having fun'. If your point is to win 24/7 and have +12 bop and 3 lvl orfen & aq, then you're retarded and you don't have fun at all. You just want to be on the top and feed up your balls to grow bigger. Thats what I think about all these people who saying that things which could bring new players to the server are "bad'.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

what you don't get is when EWC's were 3kk + lowbies could farm them and sell them instnatly and when the market is flooded for 1.8kk enchants it actually doesn't help lowbies progress as much. But why am i even trying to explain basic economic principles like supply and demand to a guy who doesnt have aura flash at lvl 70.

1.8kk is still a hell of a fortune when you're ~30 and you're counting TP money tho 

On 4/14/2017 at 9:51 PM, kasman said:

i find this event total sh....cant sell/trade all items...i wonder why they made some items non tradable?...

Totally agree, i have each color of abou 20+ items but yesllow only 5!!! wtf?? if these would be trade-able i could buy my missing yellows, but now, now i can have only 5 eggs...

1 hour ago, XPyCT said:

Totally agree, i have each color of abou 20+ items but yesllow only 5!!! wtf?? if these would be trade-able i could buy my missing yellows, but now, now i can have only 5 eggs...

what are u talking about? paints ARE tradeable, so if u want to buy yellow paints, u can

• Sad 1

Yea, tested on 36-38lvl trains - 7 trains (30-40 mobs each) - 3 paint, 0 eggs. ABG hill+top ~20 groups each train - about 1-2 paints each train(100 mobs), about 1\300 mobs 1 egg approx. In ev the same like in abg ~40-50 mobs each train - ~1 paint, each 5-6 trains 1 egg.

With non-tradable eggs the event is useless.