Sign in to follow this  
rafasonico

About the prupose of a Beta transicion

Hi, i started to play on that server and i was making my char untill minutes ago i found a break in one quest. First i think that is a Beta server and is for this stuffs because beta exists...but i not found a GM supporting... and the real case is that NEVER GM is supporting IG, tell me why you have a server in Beta if you dont take the time to stay or less , fix the troubles... i cant see linked items, I CAN´T READ IN RUSSIAN, and mainpage says that already exists the system in English version (but nobody knows where is it). Can tell me some admin if im wasing my time with this server?

Hello Rafa,

Yes your wasting your time.

This beta will be deleted and wont be used later on, the admins promised a complete new build last Friday( Beta2.0) but after that absolutely no information, perhaps that new build would be interesting to beta test, if they don't find new files again :P.

For the rest read forum and make up your own mind, wont take long before you get frustrated.

Gl Mate

Hairy.

He won't be able to read the forum, he said that he can't read russian so half of the post are unreadable for him. The other half are in spanish, brazilian, god know what language so if u know only english for example... go find another server. 

But don't worry I can do a quick summarize for u: everybody thinks that they language is the best and want to speak it freerly, if u don't agree u will be flooded by hate and won't even know that unless u use google translate. U won't find any admins update, only some short post about they work, that it is ongoing process. We don't know what they do, where they do this, how they do this, on what they do this, with who they do this and whats the results. And the rest of the forum is as usuall hate, flame and crying about beta/server/admins/world/wars/hunger/puberty. 

Please don't read the forum, if u like the idea of L2 classic, just forget about it, make a reminder in google calendar to remind you next month about checking if they make it.

Gl :)

• Like 1

Hi, i started to play on that server and i was making my char untill minutes ago i found a break in one quest. First i think that is a Beta server and is for this stuffs because beta exists...but i not found a GM supporting... and the real case is that NEVER GM is supporting IG, tell me why you have a server in Beta if you dont take the time to stay or less , fix the troubles... i cant see linked items, I CAN´T READ IN RUSSIAN, and mainpage says that already exists the system in English version (but nobody knows where is it). Can tell me some admin if im wasing my time with this server?

​Hopefully the NPC text will be translated in some future version. As of now, stick to the description in quest window. It is completely english, and it is accurate afaik.

That being said, the NPCs aren't exactly helpful even in english, because, you know, Lineage, and the quests are bad, because, you know, Lineage again. Just follow the guides at PMFUN and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Rafa , if u want the REAL experience on l2classic... its not there u will get it anyway alot of people waited this server but now with all the troubles we all know they are far far away from the real l2classic. They said this project as nothing to do about l2j they are l2off. This is a complete lie. They dont have any official files they just try to emulate...something near classic with the help of the tester on the beta.

Its ok they try something but we are all disapointing about the fact they said files are from l2OFF what is completly FALSE.

Wait for official in Europe at the end of summer if it happen thats its bro.

P.S They are supposed to give info soon before this friday about the Beta 2.0 with the new assembly. So we will see if they are ready for the live soon or only for test the new beta and wait for the live further.

Thank you for your answers, i must be clear maybe... I know that is a Beta and that will be deleted, but my commitment is play for test the server, my chase is that im trying to become bishop (Trial of the Pilgrim- lvl 35), its a hard work make a cleric and i think that i found a restraint, (and please don´t underestimate me, i use PMFUN , but in PMFUN explanations still being on english ) , i saw PMFUN´s guide, i already found and talk with a NPC in Dwarven Village, (i have a trouble after that with connection lost, i relog) and the signaling arrow dissapeared, anyway with the guide of PMFUN i went with the next NPC, and there the problem...he must talk to me and continue the quest , but i have that message (See image), before any suggestion , you must know that i continued the guide and spend money to go to Giran (as says the guide), i went to the last NPC to try, i fallback i did a lot of things (only just need cancel the quest)... I think that is a good job test a server in that rates, i think that we deserve respect from admins and need that they stay actives ...the ppl that is playing right now , knows that server will be wiped, Only play for fun and for help before the live launch.

P.S They are supposed to give info soon before this friday about the Beta 2.0 with the new assembly. So we will see if they are ready for the live soon or only for test the new beta and wait for the live further.

I hope some news, but i think that new beta without fix  is the same thing.Sin_título.thumb.png.033afd755398037961 

hello again rafa,

like I said in my first post, this beta your playing now, is another build then the admins are going to test soon. so everything you test brings nothing, because soon there will be completely different files to test, further I can tell you that the cleric and bishop quest are working there was a bug in it at the dark elf altar were no monster spawned but that's fixed. ( got a bishop almost lvl 60).

don't do the effort to report it here on the forum because I can tell you the answer already:"This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next build".

and to come back on your initial question :)  yes your still wasting your time.

If i remember right your quest is stuck at errants for Gwari Twinklerock try to talk to her again.

gl

• Like 1

Rafa , if u want the REAL experience on l2classic... its not there u will get it anyway alot of people waited this server but now with all the troubles we all know they are far far away from the real l2classic. They said this project as nothing to do about l2j they are l2off. This is a complete lie. They dont have any official files they just try to emulate...something near classic with the help of the tester on the beta.

Its ok they try something but we are all disapointing about the fact they said files are from l2OFF what is completly FALSE.

Wait for official in Europe at the end of summer if it happen thats its bro.

​Not official software (or some very old beta build), but not L2J either.

Is this the quest, where he ask's for some ridiculous amount of money?

If so, i'm not sure what's wrong and if it can be fixed, but next time just talk to the other guy (Dorf, i think), that worked fine for me. Also i think you're supposed to talk to him twice and return to Gauri, and THEN return to Giran.

If i remember right your quest is stuck at errants for Gwari Twinklerock try to talk to her again.

​i did that too... as i post on my first reply. Thank you... anyway, i can restart the quest from the beining, but i think that ill find the same problem again

I already spoke with the first dwarf , i went to she 3 times... i went to Giran, with the next , spending a lot of adenas than i can´t waste in trips, In Giran the next NPC told me the same, than "you are either not on a quest that involves this NPC..."

31_hours.thumb.png.6ecdfdcb16a486354ff7ai have on server 30 hours connected... and no one support , or a suspect restart give me a chance to think on restart my quest and see what happens.

Just restart quest, you had a bug and like you said "i have a trouble after that with connection lost, i relog".

I think you're not the only one who are stuck on a quest, i've restart a quest too, it's not a big deal.

Your quest is just probably stuck and i don't think a Admin gonna help you just for that.

You wasted 31 hours for nothing , you didn't even pay to play on a "BETA" especially on a PRIVATE SERVER, what did you expect...

Just restart quest, you had a bug and like you said "i have a trouble after that with connection lost, i relog".

I think you're not the only one who are stuck on a quest, i've restart a quest too, it's not a big deal.

Your quest is just probably stuck and i don't think a Admin gonna help you just for that.

You wasted 31 hours for nothing , you didn't even pay to play on a "BETA" especially on a PRIVATE SERVER, what did you expect...

​Dude...i only was trying to help to fix that, to take care of that, ppl says that they already did that quest, but mine is bugged and that are not normal , anyway i understand (as Hairy said) that all this server data and fix wil be wasted, but now , my new task is check how much importance Admins gives to forum and game. That is a good parameter to know how will support us on the future

rafasonico, we apologize we had no time to offer you support. We are currently working on the Beta 2.0 which will have totally different assemblies that are working way better with Classic 1.0. Bear with us few more days and we will assist everyone reporting issues. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

rafasonico, we apologize we had no time to offer you support. We are currently working on the Beta 2.0 which will have totally different assemblies that are working way better with Classic 1.0. Bear with us few more days and we will assist everyone reporting issues. Have a nice day.

​thank you... that´s all, i will do something more with my time. good luck and you can close this topic.