Sign in to follow this  
HairyPooter

@ Manton @ Draqla

Quote:

Community,

We are aware that some of our members are nervous for not getting more often updates about what we are doing daily, but at this stage there is not much to "report" to you folks. Its just work and test locally on our closed beta.

About the Beta 2.0, when we feel we are ready with the new assemblies we will make an announcement and explain everything to you.

About the forum clean up and rules, we will get there but after open beta ends.

If you guys are "aware" that people are getting nervous I really ask myself why you guys act like you do, promising a beta 2.0 like a week ago and absolutely no information after that.

What do you expect then ?

Just a well mend advice. perhaps take the time to make an update in forum two times a week ( even if there is nothing new to post) and don't make promises you cant hold or if it unfortunately happens make a post the next day that thing went wrong and you need more time. Then people wouldn't go haywire in forum, and the thrust between community and admin's would be allot better then it is now. ( just speaking for myself but atm. that thrust is non existing.)

still good luck with the process and I hope things get better fast.

Hairy.

• Like 1

If you read more carefully:

"The new assembly update is almost done, we are still running it only on our closed beta machine for now, but we plan to update you on this Friday hopefully, maybe even earlier. Cheers!"

We never promised anything on that friday, we said we plan to update you hopefully, but as you can see we are not done yet so we cannot really update even if we would like to do so. 

Yeah, I myself would REALLY like to just see you writing twice a week "we are still working, things are getting better". Think about this, it's like a dream for some users here ;)

"The new assembly update is almost done, we are still running it only on our closed beta machine for now, but we plan to update you on this Friday hopefully, maybe even earlier. Cheers!"

We never promised anything on that friday, we said we plan to update you hopefully, but as you can see we are not done yet so we cannot really update even if we would like to do so. 

​Good job... waiting.

"Guys, i know i told you we had plans to update you about the project, but we are still working on it" Took me 15 secs... LOL... Playing L2 in other server but waiting for this one.

Bye bye!

​I red carefully,and I know you didn't promise anything you should join some conservative political party ( you would own), if I remember right Manton even mentioned something about the update last week that it would come in a few hours.

Don't understand me wrong I absolutely understand that things not always go like you planned them, or some problem turned up that made you decide to pros pone it further and even if that sucks for everybody, nobody would have problems with it if you simply made a little post here, but instead of that silence... for almost a week.

That the only problem I see, even if it would take another 1/2 year to get your files ready I would probably come to play when its ready, just inform us, even if there is nothing to inform about, and especially after such announcements like last week.

Hairy.

just wait live, lol. whatever, people that play this OBT wasting time. What is your goal? do something usefull.

News.they always welcome good. would if we were ever updated.                                    

Portugues :  Notíciassão sempre bem vindas. Seria bom se sempre estivessemos atualizados.

столько ждать ОБТ, а тут еще не понятные работы у вас, нету даты ОТКРЫТИЯ,  это опять месяц-два ждать, вы много людей уже потеряли,когда не запустили сервер вовремя, я тоже ушел на другой сервер, сомневаюсь что сервер вообще запустится.

пока пока.

why do ppl getting nervous ?

they are addicted or did pay something for this ?

I don´t get it lol

ppl making a drama when the ob getting delayed by 2 weeks.. now they wana get a date... imgaine they would delay it.. holllllly tits

DRAMA BABY ! lolz...

*just check the forum once a day.. . wohow*

all the people saying that they can't wait anymore and will leave, will probably be the first ones trying to enter the server when we'll go Live. guaranteed.

• Like 3

all the people saying that they can't wait anymore and will leave, will probably be the first ones trying to enter the server when we'll go Live. guaranteed.

Tthis is so true :)