Sign in to follow this  
Devolick

Maybe Kamaloka?

Is it possible in the future, as the appearance of additives Kamaloka, it would be great.
Are you considering the addition of something like that?

It's a Lineage 2 Classic private server, you never see something else here, they want to have a server like official one.

If you want Kamaloka and some other instanced stuff, you can already go on a High Five server or Official Lineage 2 server (4Game or Ncsoft).

Is it possible in the future, as the appearance of additives Kamaloka, it would be great.
Are you considering the addition of something like that?

​NEVER!

Never say never!

But no, no instances, never.

Well, maybe things from early chronicles, like four sepulchers, but even that would be years away.

It's a Lineage 2 Classic private server, you never see something else here, they want to have a server like official one.

If you want Kamaloka and some other instanced stuff, you can already go on a High Five server or Official Lineage 2 server (4Game or Ncsoft).

​The fact that the game itself classics I like, but I do not like the fact that up to 85 lvl you play lineage, and after lvl 85+ has made another game. I think many will understand me ... I had the characters on official but meaning play there when all things are simple games lying and no one needs, and for example I inject it to the Bishop 85 lvl 3 days. I like all the update locations, 3 profession, too, would do well. By this I asked about it whether it be ?. Unpleasant when gaming, and then the game changed dramatically and you will receive one-half of a character

• Like 1

This is like classic go play h5 ++ if u want Kama.

​I outlined my position a bit above, you are not one who told me not like go play elsewhere. I just asked a question and got an answer which I gave my answer to the cause of a given issue. As I said, I like everything, we have not yet began to unite characters in one character after level 85 .I stopped playing the game and that. Play on a character who wants to do, and not by chance that later on will and updates NCSoft.

on classic lvls will be around lvl 55ish in end play or lower, 1/2 the world stepping on the toe's of the other 1/2 in dragon valley :P man that will give a nice chaos and fun.

@Devolick you can search for official KR or RU updates to see what is to be implemented in the future. Talking Island classic devs are trying to make this server as close to official as possible. So I dont think they will stray away from this idea and start implementing stuff that is not present on official servers unless large majority of the ocmmunity(i.e: 70-80% or more) will be standing behind the requests.

lv 52 will probably be the main goal for all the people that want to pvp at endgame, since it will give access to the current "top" B grade gear.

going further will eventually give some updated skills, perhaps even some new skill around lv52~55.

not sure if people will be able to go beyond lv58 thou, considering the exp curves.

lv 52 will probably be the main goal for all the people that want to pvp at endgame, since it will give access to the current "top" B grade gear.

going further will eventually give some updated skills, perhaps even some new skill around lv52~55.

not sure if people will be able to go beyond lv58 thou, considering the exp curves.

Yeah, no...

Afaik, only Keshamberk, Great sword (?) and Sword of Valhalla can be obtained in C1.0, and mixed low B armor pieces, but no sets. And certainly no top B*.

Also i think there will be a lot more actual PvP before 2nd class transfer, than after that, never mind 50ish levels, After that, people will be too afraid to lose their precious XP's. Just my opinion though

*I know you didn't say that, i just have very low confidence in other people understanding too, so this is my attempt at preventing confusion and a flood of stupid questions ;)

Yeah, no...

Afaik, only Keshamberk, Great sword (?) and Sword of Valhalla can be obtained in C1.0, and mixed low B armor pieces, but no sets. And certainly no top B*.

Also i think there will be a lot more actual PvP before 2nd class transfer, than after that, never mind 50ish levels, After that, people will be too afraid to lose their precious XP's. Just my opinion though

*I know you didn't say that, i just have very low confidence in other people understanding too, so this is my attempt at preventing confusion and a flood of stupid questions ;)

i think i've read somewhere that there's no set bonuses applied on B armor sets, but low B grade gear should still be available at giran's luxury shop, if they didn't change it in classic: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/lux

stuff like avadon/zubei should still be there along with all the other low B grade weapons, that will be "top"( as there's nothing higher in 1.0 afaik ) until future patches.

as for PvP, it will happen at any level probably, the only downside of it is that people that prefer to pvp will have to grind eventually for days in order to regain the lost exp, or just for the sake of not de-leveling.

people without a clan will probably end up playing as a PK, or PvE until they get bored.

​i think i've read somewhere that there's no set bonuses applied on B armor sets, but low B grade gear should still be available at giran's luxury shop, if they didn't change it in classic: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/lux

stuff like avadon/zubei should still be there along with all the other low B grade weapons, that will be "top"( as there's nothing higher in 1.0 afaik ) until future patches.

​Nope, they are only low/mid grade C on luxury shop, check here : Galladucci (Weapon) / Alexandria (Armor/Jewels).

if you want top C armor/weapon/jewels, it's only by crafting, same for karmian gloves/plated leather boot etc...

Keshenberg/Great Sword/Sword of Valhalla / Avadon-Zubei breastplate/gaiters/shield (no boot/glove/light/robe)  / Low Jewels B are only available on drop in Dragon Valley (mobs 56+ HP x5-6) / Enchanted Valley (mobs 56+ HP x3) or Orfen drop (only Avadon).

You can craft Adamantite Ring/Necklace (low Jewels B), recipe available in Dragon valley (spoil only for Ring 70% recipe and drop only for Necklace/Ring 100% recipe).

i think i've read somewhere that there's no set bonuses applied on B armor sets, but low B grade gear should still be available at giran's luxury shop, if they didn't change it in classic: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/lux

as for PvP, it will happen at any level probably, the only downside of it is that people that prefer to pvp will have to grind eventually for days in order to regain the lost exp, or just for the sake of not de-leveling.

people without a clan will probably end up playing as a PK, or PvE until they get bored.

​Nope. Up untill Gracia there are only low and mid C weapons, armor and jewelry in luxury shop. Top C stuff can be crafted no problem, but you won't be wearing B set in Classic 1.0, sorry :)

i see, then i guess few people will be running in C grade during the first months, and very few will have a B weapon. also, wearing mixed B/C parts might not even be worth it due to the loss of the C armor set bonuses.

it also explains why there's the high demand of parties after lv40, because killing mobs lv50 with "average" people in D grade surely will not be a walk in the park.

apparently they nerfed the luxury shop in classic, because i remember that there was low~mid C stuff even at common vendors, along with top C and low~top B grade at luxury, but i suppose those items were added later on around the time of Hellbound.

can't remember very well, as there's been tons of changes during the years in-between HB, Gracia, Freya and H5, but thx anyway for the clarification.