Sign in to follow this  
Mirkosan

Hello!!!

Hello! I mean a few things! First: a friend of a hardcore player told me that in every server the administrators move things. There is no way how to do it anymore .... So in this connection they / they are in the wrong direction now .... 1 against 10 Is at the moment the power as well as to look at it. And that's what the guys are to blame! Second: this notorious 2.0 will probably come when there are only 5 people.Third: how long will you allow these dumb bots in the game ..... Have you not invented protection against them for so many years? If it's better, do not worry about servers anymore! I am really nervous at the moment! Until recently I was paying for a premium account in the game but I do not think I can do that anymore! No sense ....... I really like hardcore but really does not make sense ...

14 minutes ago, Mirkosan said:

Hello! I mean a few things! First: a friend of a hardcore player told me that in every server the administrators move things. There is no way how to do it anymore .... So in this connection they / they are in the wrong direction now .... 1 against 10 Is at the moment the power as well as to look at it. And that's what the guys are to blame! Second: this notorious 2.0 will probably come when there are only 5 people.Third: how long will you allow these dumb bots in the game ..... Have you not invented protection against them for so many years? If it's better, do not worry about servers anymore! I am really nervous at the moment! Until recently I was paying for a premium account in the game but I do not think I can do that anymore! No sense ....... I really like hardcore but really does not make sense ...

wtf?

Hello. I don't understand #1, on #2 I don't think that need answer. 

#3:

We have bot protection. But as you understand bots not interested in be blocked by server protection so they creating bypass. You won't see protection that will forever blocking bots and bots dev won't be able to make bypass. Also new version of bot protection will be only after 2.0, we don't have enough people to focus on such big tasks at same time. If we will start working on bot protection right now - it will delay 2.0.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. I don't understand #1, on #2 I don't think that need answer. 

#3:

We have bot protection. But as you understand bots not interested in be blocked by server protection so they creating bypass. You won't see protection that will forever blocking bots and bots dev won't be able to make bypass. Also new version of bot protection will be only after 2.0, we don't have enough people to focus on such big tasks at same time. If we will start working on bot protection right now - it will delay 2.0.

you have to do it though sooner or later because people come, see bots, and leave. Especially if the bots are too many

• Like 1