Sign in to follow this  
Adrageron

SB drop

Drop rates are atrocious, and thats on the beta high drop rate figures. I spent from lvl 40-48 farming for phantom cubic and didn't get a single drop.

• Like 1

Drop rates are atrocious, and thats on the beta high drop rate figures. I spent from lvl 40-48 farming for phantom cubic and didn't get a single drop.

​yeah chance is low but chance will be higher when more ppl farming it.

My point is that I spent 15 hours farming the same mob and never saw one drop. How many hours are needed? This was a ten X drop rate too.

My point is that I spent 15 hours farming the same mob and never saw one drop. How many hours are needed? This was a ten X drop rate too.

​Chance on 10x drop are around 1:1000

When allot ppl farming the same mob the drop chance is higher then if ur the only one who farming this mob

Noticed I have that spell-book from farming something there of my own, if you say a time when your in Giran i can give it to you.

If u still have the Spellbook Cancel, maybe u can give it to me ingame? I just made a Spellsinger for finding out how Cancel works on Classic but i didnt get the Spellbook, even though i farmed there for 8 Lvls (with SPS+SE).

It would really help me out and maybe everyone else here too, because i would write about how Cancel works so everyone knows...