Deibu

Wheres my gang?

Hello l2classic.club community, 

My names Dave and Im looking for a new set of friends I can hangout with. I stopped this server last year because my friends left :(. But I decided to return because I love this game even when going solo. 

A little about Deibu: started playing lineage on c2 private server. Played allot of highrate because of the pvp. My base playstyle is solo so you can imagine me having a hard time here xP. And thus Im looking for a clan that will have me. I come with 2 lvl 60++ chars. Dagger and Se. I have a microphone and Im not afraid to use it. Likes forum and communication, might even make some pvp footage eventually. 

Playtimes: very random im afraid.. I work in shifts at work. So for example its impossible for me to be online every friday 8am. So a cp is a little hard for me. And thus looking for a clan with allot of activity all around so I can make partys when Im online. 

Im from the Netherlands living in GMT+1, english speaking. Anything else you would like to know hit me up here or ingame. 

O/

Deibu

Walker of plains

Edited by Deibu
  • Like 1