Sign in to follow this  
Warpole

Boring Useless One-Button Champ Preparing for 2.0

good job, u took class which is out of meta and somehow made it work, liked the gameplay (eventho not many times u had full buffs, still annoying as hell to fight vs u :D especially with this mass cubic which gives u 2 min wind shackle when u hit sws :P 

-idk how cubic reset works right now, but maybe u could use the spark cubic more (but idk, maybe it doesnt work so good, thats why)
-i think i would enjoy it more if u had DoT damage on screen text enabled, so we could actually see the work of poison u are using on people ;) 

but other than that gj (just dont forget to resummon your pet when low hp/when it dies, there was moment when u played w/o it, but u resummoned it little bit later, so its fine)

Didn't resummoned on purpose,because i was behind the rock so i took advantage to use some spells before i summon new pet.

Spark cubic triggers very often especially the moment u summon it.

About dot damage that is something that i forgot to activate but damage is decent and curse poison stucks with pet poison.

W/o pet ss i have to use different gamestyle so instead of target robes with my pet, i am doomed to stay back and stuck poisons at tanks(which is not that bad).

Edited by Warpole

6 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Didn't resummoned on purpose,because i was behind the rock so i took advantage to use some spells before i summon new pet.

Spark cubic triggers very often especially the moment u summon it.

About dot damage that is something that i forgot to activate but damage is decent and curse poison stucks with pet poison.

W/o pet ss i have to use different gamestyle so instead of target robes with my pet, i am doomed to stay back and stuck poisons at tanks(which is not that bad).

yea, if cubic triggers so much, maybe u could try to use it a bit more ;) (tho idk how much adena/mana efficient it is)
also i know poison is good, especially when it can crit it can make some nice true damage
but yeah, before SS pets u are doomed to this playstyle, however with pet SS, i dont think your playstyle should change, u should just add more summon control, however the other things should stay same what u do now if u want to be really good ^^

• Like 1

Nice movie, i enjoyed it, good job! 2:30 10k from me :D. put btb in pp buffs macro i guess cos everytime u have pp buffs u miss bless the body ;P

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Nice movie, i enjoyed it, good job! 2:30 10k from me :D. put btb in pp buffs macro i guess cos everytime u have pp buffs u miss bless the body ;P

Unfortunately i dont have a pp but i have to lvl up one.