Sign in to follow this  
SolSol

why im i adenaless?

hello to all first i want to say thats it being years to play this game so i return to give it a shot but something happened that it feels a bit strange , i just transfered to first class lvl 20 and i cant even afford a non grade weapon so im still using the starter sword.

are prices legit or somehow tuned? 

Returning player to this server? Because only the first character on a account benefits of all the lowbie stuff.
Then you get free no grade weapon for example with a ticket.

Read more here:

i didnt play the first character i created and missed the pack well i guess i have to find a way to work around it

1 hour ago, SolSol said:

hello to all first i want to say thats it being years to play this game so i return to give it a shot but something happened that it feels a bit strange , i just transfered to first class lvl 20 and i cant even afford a non grade weapon so im still using the starter sword.

are prices legit or somehow tuned? 

make spoiler. All u need to do.
Play it till 15 max 20 lvl and spoil what u can, trash = adena, mats = more adena.

ok thanks guys ill try the spoiler and farm some weapon

btw was mass spoil a thing in this chronicle?

Edited by SolSol

very cool thanks again guys and thank you Craftosaurous ill try sustain my self and maybe try bring some friends to server also

im really tiered of the action combat in the new mmos L2 was always the game i liked

Edited by SolSol
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SolSol said:

i didnt play the first character i created and missed the pack well i guess i have to find a way to work around it

create new acc