Myrtan

My intro project

Hi, recently I decided to make some more proffesional videos by for example adding intro. Of course I didn't want to choose ready template from the internet  so I decided to make my own (I like to be original) . Im not skilled in making intros, but this is what I made. Looking for any feedback. Thanks :) Also I have no idea, why YT didn't render my video in 1080. Mby it was too short or smth, because my pvp videos YouTube renders in 1080.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ThugLife said:

i came back to this server, and my first viewed video is this. should i unpack or i can go back where i came from?

Just go back where you came from. Looking for feedback, not useless comments.

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Hi, recently I decided to make some more proffesional videos by for example adding intro. Of course I didn't want to choose ready template from the internet  so I decided to make my own (I like to be original) . Im not skilled in making intros, but this is what I made. Looking for any feedback. Thanks :) Also I have no idea, why YT didn't render my video in 1080. Mby it was too short or smth, because my pvp videos YouTube renders in 1080.

Good idea to make intro.

My advices:

- make kiling scenes like 50% longer. Mby its just me and my old eyes but these scenes switch too fast to notice whats up
- Work on quality of these swords and shield logo - looks rly "cheap" and try to fill background with smth mby, it looks so empty
- Also i guess its just begining of intro and u want to share with us but like 20-30s intro will look much better.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Good idea to make intro.

My advices:

- make kiling scenes like 50% longer. Mby its just me and my old eyes but these scenes switch too fast to notice whats up
- Work on quality of these swords and shield logo - looks rly "cheap" and try to fill background with smth mby, it looks so empty
- Also i guess its just begining of intro and u want to share with us but like 20-30s intro will look much better.

Good intro you only criticize him cuze he is your enemy

• Like 1

Just now, Rizos said:

Good idea to make intro.

My advices:

Yes I won't of course put that to any video yet before I make it perfect. The scenes are made short like this to fit the soundtrack. For me background shouldn't be packed. With that amount of objects for me look fine. Thanks for feedback, I will work on it. :)

Just now, BlackJack said:

Good intro you only criticize him cuze he is your enemy

As I said, no need useless comments and start flaming. This isn't the final project.

4 minutes ago, Deibu said:

Looks good man, could use some background filling like glow or smoke. my 2 cents.

You know I didnt make it in proffesional program so I couldn't add such thing as smoke. But probably I will have to download sony vegas or some program and try "pimp my intro" :D Thanks bro

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You know I didnt make it in proffesional program so I couldn't add such thing as smoke. But probably I will have to download sony vegas or some program and try "pimp my intro" :D Thanks bro

try to use paint if u need special effects or sick editing, so far it never failed me

• Like 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

try to use paint if u need special effects or sick editing, so far it never failed me

Yes, I can see by your avatar :D Paint best program ever!

Nice intro dude!
Some advice.
*the sound is quite loud I dont know if my setting is the problem  or your video but almost got deaf. 
*You should work a bit more in these swords and shield (try to put swords at front)
*I would change size of l2classic to a bigger one.

4 minutes ago, Naiguel said:

Nice intro dude!
Some advice.
*the sound is quite loud I dont know if my setting is the problem  or your video but almost got deaf. 
*You should work a bit more in these swords and shield (try to put swords at front)
*I would change size of l2classic to a bigger one.

Thanks mate, appreciate your feedback :)

Also try to animate Myrtan Gladiator words, it would look much cooler

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Also try to animate Myrtan Gladiator words, it would look much cooler

Ye man! Add like twinkling stars. you know for the shine!

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

lol. it was bad idea to put me in that intro, bro.

especially when it wasnt me :P

I have put few first random kills from two videos I opened. My recordings last like 2-4 hrs, I never stop recording when playing L2 :D

Edited by Myrtan

13 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

lol. it was bad idea to put me in that intro, bro.

especially when it wasnt me :P

thats tax for pussying out from TH to izi PR ^_^ 

what the actual fuck. i didn't knew nudity was allowed in this forum.

anyway, i don't mean to be an ass, but the intro is way too generic.

the music is the usual of every american action movie trailer, and the killing bit at the beginning is a scene that has been already seen plenty of times before.

the logo with the swords is probably the only "original" thing i've seen, so you should keep that.

the other previous points i mentioned can be improved, but the rest is up to you.

Edited by Arcanum

8 hours ago, Arcanum said:

what the actual fuck. i didn't knew nudity was allowed in this forum.

anyway, i don't mean to be an ass, but the intro is way too generic.

the music is the usual of every american action movie trailer, and the killing bit at the beginning is a scene that has been already seen plenty of times before.

the logo with the swords is probably the only "original" thing i've seen, so you should keep that.

the other previous points i mentioned can be improved, but th bye rest is up to you.

I said clearly I'm looking for feedback, so every single criticism is welcomed so I can sum opinions up and make good intro.

Edited by Myrtan