Try to keep ally member friendly .some .gl and chill member scram Rb all the time .it will set too much enemy .btw I suggest ur ally ally with Sm .3 sides" balance will be funnier

32 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

Try to keep ally member friendly .some .gl and chill member scram Rb all the time .it will set too much enemy .btw I suggest ur ally ally with Sm .3 sides" balance will be funnier

Yea. China and fun :D:D Maybe next year hamlet.

Edited by ProGressive

3 minutes ago, Humble said:

Currently in war with Lithuanians and the chinese, come join the inevitable fight! 

Good luck :D

6 hours ago, Rip said:

Good luck :D

Its not that we want to but you guys pk anyone at sight in any farm location anyway. Its time to give the noobs a chance we will try even when we are low lvl and outnumbered.
So anyone thats not into holding china dicks come join the goodlife we have cookies! 

Its super hard to stay neutral, all it takes is one idiot to help enemy while we fight or say wrong word in a bad time. You had people from your clan who helped enemy or bashed us in chat, so its kinda obvious which side you're gonna go. Its not because you dont have a red tag, its because of your actions.

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 1

We had people in clan that are friends with WS and all them its you decided to war us. not actions from members but you! You just gonna war any clan that takes your rb even from your untagged players. Thats ok but dont come telling us its because bad mouthing players and hatefull actions towards red crested people. We tried staying neutral but any china and friend should suck it. pathetic rly how they are all top lvl and spend their time on a lvl 60 clan trying to make its way up. But sure go for it we are here to stay. 

14 minutes ago, Humble said:

Its not that we want to but you guys pk anyone at sight in any farm location anyway. Its time to give the noobs a chance we will try even when we are low lvl and outnumbered.
So anyone thats not into holding china dicks come join the goodlife we have cookies! 

I didnt care about you untill someone from ur ally decided to help jungleforces in pvp with us.

You are lucky we don't farm on ab anymore :D

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

I didnt care about you untill someone from ur ally decided to help jungleforces in pvp with us.

You are lucky we don't farm on ab anymore :D

So goodlife is Jungle side now? Good to know. :P  

We are our own side, Jungle helps us clean abg from high lvl china because noone else wants to.
If any clan/ally wants to do that please let me know. China is taking over the server so grow balls and lets face them together!

PS: moderator please clean my recruitment thread Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Humble said:

We are our own side, Jungle helps us clean abg from high lvl china because noone else wants to.
If any clan/ally wants to do that please let me know. China is taking over the server so grow balls and lets face them together!

PS: moderator please clean my recruitment thread Thank you.

Am i chineese or maybe i didnt let you farm? Gonna ask that sps Bakazura

Ps. Nice clown fiesta on chat after fight 9vs18

@Rip Mate dont expect from newcomers at this server know how things going for sure..We are talking about 55-65 level guys who face everyday Red Crests (CHN 90%)..So if they consider that you are a CHN clan, BP's gave them the opportunity to join a fight that they possibly win.Its usual spam hate messages if from the  first time tp to ABG one clan /ally bully-harsh you in many ways and you can payback them even like this.

still that vid shows 1 member from our newly formed alliance, theres more politics to it then i would like to handle. Also Rip i dont think you are chinese but I know you are related to them and thus treat you as one. I mean why would you want to fight alongside china if you are not asian. I like to play with people in my area aka gmt but hey thats me, recruitments up! 

International but EU based GMT+1 Come join the Goodlife!

6 hours ago, Humble said:

still that vid shows 1 member from our newly formed alliance, theres more politics to it then i would like to handle. Also Rip i dont think you are chinese but I know you are related to them and thus treat you as one. I mean why would you want to fight alongside china if you are not asian. I like to play with people in my area aka gmt but hey thats me, recruitments up! 

International but EU based GMT+1 Come join the Goodlife!

I understand you but please dont he surprised if we gank you sometimes. And i dont want to hear "omg 75 lvl necro griefing low lvls that want to farm in peace"

3 hours ago, Rip said:

I understand you but please dont he surprised if we gank you sometimes. And i dont want to hear "omg 75 lvl necro griefing low lvls that want to farm in peace"

Why not? You know this all started by your clannie v4 he pked a whole lvl 60 rb pt just for funs. Then his friend in my clan left because we badmouth him for having idiot friend. So not much we can do right there. 

On 7/14/2017 at 1:01 AM, Humble said:

Hello L2Club players!

*, any new player can apply to our secondary clan called the WhiteWalkers, clanleader is Planetofzeus/Jurgel so make sure to contact him!

Up for this :D

Secondary Clan is exp (RB/AOE) oriented, most active members still in the 30-45 level range.

We're looking for active 30+ newbie players (20+ are OK too for very active players), preferably main char at EU timezone.

Come join us for exp party or just chat xD, I'll help you with my main char (SWS) to tank AOE, buffer (SE / WC still lv 51), or finding RB (cameraman ) whenever I'm online (I online around 19:00-21:00 GMT+7 daily [sorry], flexible time on weekend, others can help you too if I'm not online, most of them at EU timezone).

Mail me "jurgel" in game, I'm waiting :) 

• Like 1