Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Class change system (again)

They answered once already. If im not wrong San0 said class change wont be changed before 2.0. I guess if some problems appear after 1st months of 2.0 its gonna be up for discussion like always on this server :). Speculating didnt work well with several cases on this server so staff lernt on old mistakes and they wait for 2.0 1st to see if everything is ok. <- thats my guess

Edited by Rizos

Lets hope so, because currently its a bit imbalanced. I mean how can an archer classchange to dagger? Dagger is pretty hard to lvl. Also maybe necro shouldnt be in the last list but thats just me. 

11 minutes ago, Humble said:

Lets hope so, because currently its a bit imbalanced. I mean how can an archer classchange to dagger? Dagger is pretty hard to lvl. Also maybe necro shouldnt be in the last list but thats just me. 

necro, the strongest and probably one of the easiest classes there are to xp (for sure easiest mage to xp) shouldnt be in last group :D also discussion dagger vs archer xp was here several times and was proved quite wrong that daggers xp THAT much slower than archers ;) 

3 grouops would be enough for me

Buffers > bd sws tanks dwarfs summoners(?) > dd

Hmm maybe split dd with aoe and dd without aoe like daggers and pr, but pr has fc and daggers can lure so its not very big difference

Any dd is easy to level. With supports is harder because some people have boxes and dont want you in party. Tbh i think everything is easy to level up, unless you want to solo farm / are new to l2 / dont know how to make your own party that benefit you most.  

when you start with a class that can one-shot mobs up until lv 76, and then change it to whatever you want, that doesn't feel exactly right and doesn't look fair either.

it's not a surprise that the chinese guys are leveling mostly Phantom Rangers these days, they can pretty much powerlevel anything they want, change class and then sell the characters.

easy-leveling classes should always have fair restrictions if there's class-change involved.

we can keep discussing about this issue all day, but i doubt anything will change anytime soon, because the simple truth is that nobody would cripple his own money income for the sake of balance.

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

it's not a surprise that the chinese guys are leveling mostly Phantom Rangers these days, they can pretty much powerlevel anything they want, change class and then sell the characters.

any idea if they are selling 76 AW by any chance?

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

any idea if they are selling 76 AW by any chance?

you should ask them, not me.

and even then, with an AW you wouldn't be fast anymore 20.gif

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

you should ask them, not me.

and even then, with an AW you wouldn't be fast anymore 20.gif

ahm, i thought u have better idea about their sortiment, guess i was wrong ^_^ and dont worry, AW will be still fast enough