realKingLeonidas

YOU DID IT!

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes u are

*in game*

->"ih3art yo bro, sup?

->'that player is not online'

i wonder why is that :D 

I play on this server now around 5months.. with full war at 50lvl .. and without free farm :) that's the different between me - you and with others :)

Edited by FireBeaSt

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

except i dont xp since february just because i dont need to, coz i can kill in fair fight most of the guys even above my level :D 

Since February ?Oh my precious God.. :D

Think about my proposal..I need to see this Gm Boost stats you have.. :P

1 minute ago, nNyxi said:

bolshit, same as 20 + my chars was banned for the reason they was on same ip as adena seller :DDD every retard knows, if you got cp party, not randoms, all these chars was on all 9 ip's many times. so if one man get fuckled admins in shout chat, you  are banning all group. gf

damn, these adena sellers going to internet cafes and ruining legit players nowadays, CURSE THEM!

• Like 1

Just now, Myrtan said:

Sorry, can not take your word's serious. :) You just clowning around as usual here.

Since you clearly dont believe me, here is the proof i didnt lie. 

21 minutes ago, San0 said:

lemme explain how this would be easly solved in the world i live.

le player: hi, i have a problm here i was banned and i dont know why.

San0: you were banned cuz a player broke rules and so all accounts on his IP were banned.
Le player: but we play on internet caffe and i have nothing to do with this other person, so its not fair.

San0: hmmm , lemme check something... oh i see, ok well sry my bad. your account is unlocked but please dont breake rules as this other player or accounts will be locked again.

how do you know that ip is hes ip ??? not for example my ip with hes char ?? and adena sellers chars??? again as i told, every man from hes clan got hes char, or he had them chars on same ip. and where is point to ban all of them ?

1 minute ago, nNyxi said:

how do you know that ip is hes ip ??? not for example my ip with hes char ?? and adena sellers chars??? again as i told, every man from hes clan got hes char, or he had them chars on same ip. and where is point to ban all of them ?

How sweet :x One botter defending another one... Only @fishfood missing here to complete this iconic bot-trio.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

low brain .. and low gm team .. on this server ... just CHN stay clear on this server with full donates and perma boting.. and friends of Chn :) 

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

Who was rude to you? may we see some proof?

they dont need a proof of it. if they had them principle reason, give fuc k about proof.

Damn poor legit guys have to play under same ip as adena selers. This world is so cruel :( 

6d43f26967f0a92ab9d2ea86abba40ce3d601016

39 minutes ago, Kse said:

And instead of making drama you could come and talk. All of us are here and open for a normal dialogue. And probably everything would be solved with all not involved accounts already. But you prefer to go drama way. It won't help

This what i wanted to say, but i focused on farming :)

3 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

low brain .. and low gm team .. on this server ... just CHN stay clear on this server with full donates and perma boting.. and friends of Chn :) 

maybe they RMT, i believe that so, or maybe not, but atleast they have brain to farm chars by hand, not bot program :)

2 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

they dont need a proof of it. if they had them principle reason, give fuc k about proof.

If they won't that's bad for them ;)

5 minutes ago, kkthx said:

maybe they RMT, i believe that so, or maybe not, but atleast they have brain to farm chars by hand, not bot program :)

tell me pls who has hands? and explain me the full force log out from 4k range of chn.. thank you ...
the bot programs.. and how the fuck all china have +++++++ weapons armors and so much adena..at the first or second months.. aa yeah with donate. end of discussion .

Edited by FireBeaSt

7 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

tell me pls who has hands? and explain me the full force log out from 4k range of chn.. thank you ...
the bot programs.. and how the fuck all china have +++++++ weapons armors and so much adena..at the first or second months.. aa yeah with donate. end of discussion .

i wonder why u played so far if u re sure of it ;/

8 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

true story.

8 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

btw not only 1 char force log out... force log out 5-6 players instant.. 

15 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

tell me pls who has hands? and explain me the full force log out from 4k range of chn.. 

btw, and u how know that since u re 4k range away? See that on ur Zranger? :D

#PrayForJungleForce

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

#PrayForJungleForce

You should get married

• Like 1

#PrayForJungleForce

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

#PrayForJungleForce

Hey, that was MY idea!!

anw 
#PrayForJungleForce

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

#PrayForJungleForce

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

#PrayForJungleForce

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

Hey, that was MY idea!!

anw 
#PrayForJungleForce

Here we have some threesome. Maybe, they will wait the time when homo-poligamic marriages will be allowed. Watching current EU policy - not too long boys!

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1