Double Window

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

just what i thought. I was surprised he was so brave to post screenshot :D

Wouldn't call that bravery, he will probably get ban for all chars from his IP

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Wouldn't call that bravery, he will probably get ban for all chars from his IP

Already.

26 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

And all that fight about illegal programms, when you guys dual-box for free while some people pay for that with real $ or working hard to make Adena for PA. :D especially lawful @MoDoy

who said i am lawful? i just know how to get around rules without getting punishment B|

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

who said i am lawful? i just know how to get around rules without getting punishment B|

as i said, cheater ;/

If its not in rules mby they should treat u as shop scammers, ban, inform u that its forbidden and unban for free, dunno, their decission

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

If its not in rules mby they should treat u as shop scammers, ban, inform u that its forbidden and unban for free, dunno, their decission

"which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions"

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

"which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions"

damn, i am amazed u have actually read the rules

well then all ppl with orfen should be banned cos its bugged and 

1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws). 

:D

/summon @Kse the Qeen of Rules!

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations by itself, as well as while the player is away from PC.

So, when u read what u think? is not allow any kind of "bot program", but i work with virtual machine and I did not think it was forbidden

I repeat, my bad, already open ticket 

Edited by woot123

Just now, Rizos said:

well then all ppl with orfen should be banned cos its bugged and 

1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws). 

:D

its reported and thats it :D its like saying all gladis should be banned because of crit skill chance (not that i am against it)

ps: i know it was sarcasm

well look, there is also rule about scamming but they unban shop scamers for free at 1st attempt : 1.12 Any kind of theft.

Just now, woot123 said:

1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations by itself, as well as while the player is away from PC.

So, when u read what u think? is not allow any kink of "bot program", but i work with virtual machine and I did not think it was forbidden

I will try to explain you. When you don't pay for PA, your client is restricted to open only one L2 window. By using VM, you overcome this restriction. I know, you might not know. Just explain it to the koll, and I think you will get unban but Im afraid for $.

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its reported and thats it :D its like saying all gladis should be banned because of crit skill chance (not that i am against it)

ps: i know it was sarcasm

Mby lets ban KingBottaki cos zealot and "destro hex debuf" bugged? :DDDDD

• Like 1

Just now, Rizos said:

Mby lets ban KingBottaki cos zealot and "destro hex debuf" bugged? :DDDDD

dont forget frenzy, that one also 

What about myrciu? Find me a person and i find paragraph? :DD

3. Players must:

3.2 Write a ticket to support with “Bot Report” title if there is suspicion of third-party software used by another player.

you all peace of shits!!! new man coming ,try to play and you have fun with him. pushing on him. and then administrationd banned all hes chars??? ...............................................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nNyxi said:

you all peace of shits!!! new man coming ,try to play and you have fun with him. pushing on him. and then administrationd banned all hes chars??? ...............................................

i'm realy sad cuz when im posted on the forum, i wrote in "good faith" (dunno how to say :I ). I can understand that it is incorrect but ( how myrciu said)  I did not really believe it was possible to ban ( Because when i log in with my notebook with linux, or even with Mac, i can play l2 only via virtual machine, paralel desktop and so on) and there is nothing about the use of virtual machine. btw how i already say, was my fault, so no problem for me to pay 5€ for Char involved on screenshot but......u ban other account in late night only cuz i logged in? 2 or 3 accs ( Char from CP that are not mine ) was with PA too, and now u want 5 fvking euro for every master account? ( we talk about 5 MA)  rly?

P,S, And i'm asking, u ban this guyz too? LINK , i dont think.

P,p,s, If ppls dont know what is vm or paralel desktop or boot camp, feel free to google it, i can post some screen if u want

My english sucks, i hope to be clear :)

max.jpg

virtualbox-main.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, woot123 said:

i'm realy sad cuz when im posted on the forum, i wrote in "good faith" (dunno how to say :I ). I can understand that it is incorrect but ( how myrciu said)  I did not really believe it was possible to ban ( Because when i log in with my notebook with linux, or even with Mac, i can play l2 only via virtual machine, paralel desktop and so on) and there is nothing about the use of virtual machine. btw how i already say, was my fault, so no problem for me to pay 5€ for Char involved on screenshot but......u ban other account in late night only cuz i logged in? 2 or 3 accs ( Char from CP that are not mine ) was with PA too, and now u want 5 fvking euro for every master account? ( we talk about 5 MA)  rly?

P,S, And i'm asking, u ban this guyz too? LINK , i dont think.

P,p,s, If ppls dont know what is vm or paralel desktop or boot camp, feel free to google it, i can post some screen if u want

My english sucks, i hope to be clear :)

i am sure i saw some connecting problem from mac in the past and the guy had to show koll on skype he really plays from mac and then koll gave him some special exception so he could log in, so even if u got ban for that, i believe pm on skype or ticket showing u actually played with certain chars on linux/mac

about others, try to write ticket and explain how u got ban also on chars with PA and sh1ts and possibly they will unban at least part of the accounts (i still believe blind full IP ban isnt really good solution, so with explanation of things they might do something with it, or maybe not, who knows, but maybe its worth to give a shot)