Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

Just now, Myrtan said:

Do you know him so you know for 100% that he wouldn't do that. Maybe he didn't care about it just wanted to sell his char and mby he didn't know someone will find out. If that account and post was made by us, we wouldn't wait 2 months just to show that when they cross the line with their bullsh1ts here.

i have never said the post was made by you or JF in general and thinking that nobody will find out is utter bullsh1t that any1 who played L2 for linger than 2 months know :D just because there is nick of the character described doesnt mean its true, i believe pretty much anybody could make profile with selling of my character and would get most of the info right, coz i link equip to almost anyone who asks me in pm or they could see it on videos or streams ;) 

Just now, Myrtan said:

And NF will still lick Perkunas butts or eventually join their ally. Everything seems correct sir ;) 

you've been saying that for a looong time now.
Your sheep mentality can only get you that far, and deep inside you are hoping this will happen so you have something to talk trash about :)

15 minutes ago, Kure said:

Dear @Capone ...
If you really wish to discuss about me go for it...

Lets start with Zacman/Direktor situation. Nobody ever denied that zacman was playing that char few days before me. Idk why you put that screens there, I dont hide that fact. Funny is the stuff you mentioned (or basicly created) around that. First of all I have NEVER beg for anything anyone. And i will never do such thing. At that time our CP was in process of reconstruction (took 2 new ppl, some rerolled, some left etc...).. one of those who left was Petros (direktor) as well. Shortly after him left also our second WL (legendari) so in the process of reroling our pt to mages we decided to ask him for acces on  his char, cos WL is kinda must in mage cp. I wasnt the one who negotiated with him, Sayo did that but i can assure you he wasnt "crying, beging" or even "forcing" Petros to give his WL to his (former) CP instead of some other guy we barely knew at that time. It was Petros´s decision. I cant speak much about that negotiation simply cos i wasnt part of it. Ask Sayomi or Petros about true story. In the end we ended with totally naked char, when i tried to pm Zacman he started to flame straight after first message. Few weeks back when Petros came back to server and I heard that on TS my frst reaction was "wow nice" and second i asked if he wants his WL back. Its not my char, i just drive it. I know it, if he ever ask him back i will give it straight away (or basicly i dont even have to cos he can just change passes and GG). Another fun fact is i heard he was realyl pissed when he found out zacman gave us totally naked char, Sayo told me to dont bother with that.. he didnt want to create more tensions inside "ally", so i didnt. 

About spiting on me for abandoning my sws char... well just for your information, i was playing sws, after some time switched to bishop (watch out!! it wasnt originally my char as well!!!), then switched back to sws when we dound new driver for bishop... and after that i started to play direktors WL cos we lack ppl back in the day and sws is more easily boxed than WL. I play everything according the CP needs, sometimes its EE, soemtimes OL, sometimes WL... I dont really consider any of the chars as 100% mine... If i ever decide to leave sayomi pt i wont claim back "my" sws for sure, no matter how "bad blood" could possibly be between me and CP... Simply my dignity wont allow me that. When i decided to join CP i went all in. Ask your new BFF AwakenDemon how CP system usually works, drivers on chars are replaced/switched quite often and if one members decide to leave it doesnt mean he burry his toon with him...

Also thx for driving "my" sws during few sieges. Idk why are you mentioning that right now, at that time if i am not mistaken i was playing mostly on bishop cos we didnt have another driver back then. Sayo saw true potential in you and if im not mistaken you were sth like friends (or maybe still are? idk and idc). I really dont understand why you mentioned it here, back then i didnt even know sth like jungle exists (around 55 lvl and farm at ev). MY point of view on jungle changed after "zacman situation".

Last but not least if you really wish to talk about me i want to comment a bit that accusation "omg Kure flames his ally on forum 24/7" ... i was checking my commenting history (yes, i literally wasted 15 minutes of my life just to check it). I found one (ONE) topic when i really flamed you hard, it was topic "Kingbottaki vol.2". Until then i was flaming only single persons, like bottaki (no, i dont see reason not to flame "ally" if its 100% bot even if he is still claiming it was jsut mouse software, which is bullshit btw)... another guy i flamed was firebeast which, at first i didnt even know hes from jungle, and second, i flamed him only cos of his retarded posts and zero clue on game mechanics meanwhile he was acusing GMs of supporting modoy (that discusion about his extra HP)... Then ther is extra cause called Myrciu.. Damn this guy is turning every situation as it was conspiracy against jungle, still finding excuses for everything and creating own fairitales 24/7. I remember back in time when he tried to get into our CP? Everyone of us got enough of him after first day, when he started to changing cp rules acording his need, disagreed every second Sayo´s decision etc...Funny is actually Sayo sugested him to join jungle.. combination of bottaki/myrciu created really toxic and explosive substance... basicly he created this circuss :D also command channel party leaders chat during sieges was another hillarious story, undermining every Jerna´s decision there (as it was some democracy lol) from this mighty Myrciu was just cherry on top of the cake. I didnt like only three of your members and sometimes i flamed them but only based on their retarded behaviour (bottakis throwing taunts to left and right, firebeasts acusing of GMs of support enemies, myrcius cryposts how everyone is againts jungle meanwhile they are perfect) but only until 15.6. Until then Sayomi managed to hold me back from serious flame cos i was really pissed how "cooperative" jungles are (epics, loa.... lot of times discussed before, no need to mention that now). After that you invited me to speak on TS, we did... guess what? 3 days after you joined rebirth :P Im not saying i blame you for that, im jsut really entertained how you guys mention me as one of the main reasons why you left ally :D Meanwhile i encountered another several hillarious post during my browsing old messages, like Myrciu flaming AD (his new BFF) or You, capone, writing stuff like "slavic ape".. i guess this all is all right :D 

Here you are, if you are really interrested about anything else about me feel free to ask, maybe i will answer. 
Only thing i regret is how some ppl i considered as respectfull act nowdays, but i guess i was just blinded in a past... :)  

I just pressed ctrl + f and wrote Myrciu. I knew, you would mention me and I wasn't mistaken, so obsessed with my person. 5 Times, congratulations. I don't know if you realized, but I ignoring all of your replies to me because you are boring and not worth to have conversation with. I prefer to talk with Modoy than you, so try harder.

Edited by Myrtan

8 minutes ago, Capone said:

Sry buddy.. Next time make it shorter if u wanna get me read ur shit..

TLDR version for you, since you obviously cant read properly...
1) Your lies about zacman/direktor situation
2) explanation of cp politics
3) thanks for driving our sws
4) smile over your reasons for leaving ally

1 minute ago, Kure said:

TLDR version for you, since you obviously cant read properly...
1) Your lies about zacman/direktor situation
2) explanation of cp politics
3) thanks for driving our sws
4) smile over your reasons for leaving ally

Let me know also when the time comes to laugh cuz i didn't got the joke.. ^_^

Just now, Capone said:

Let me know also when the time comes to laugh cuz i didn't got the joke.. ^_^

Jungle is one big joke, feel free to laugh now.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kure said:

Jungle is one big joke, feel free to laugh now.

:D xD....
Still not get the joke but only bullshit spaming posts.. W/E good try..

33 minutes ago, Kure said:

Dear @Capone ...
If you really wish to discuss about me go for it...

Lets start with Zacman/Direktor situation. Nobody ever denied that zacman was playing that char few days before me. Idk why you put that screens there, I dont hide that fact. Funny is the stuff you mentioned (or basicly created) around that. First of all I have NEVER beg for anything anyone. And i will never do such thing. At that time our CP was in process of reconstruction (took 2 new ppl, some rerolled, some left etc...).. one of those who left was Petros (direktor) as well. Shortly after him left also our second WL (legendari) so in the process of reroling our pt to mages we decided to ask him for acces on  his char, cos WL is kinda must in mage cp. I wasnt the one who negotiated with him, Sayo did that but i can assure you he wasnt "crying, beging" or even "forcing" Petros to give his WL to his (former) CP instead of some other guy we barely knew at that time. It was Petros´s decision. I cant speak much about that negotiation simply cos i wasnt part of it. Ask Sayomi or Petros about true story. In the end we ended with totally naked char, when i tried to pm Zacman he started to flame straight after first message. Few weeks back when Petros came back to server and I heard that on TS my frst reaction was "wow nice" and second i asked if he wants his WL back. Its not my char, i just drive it. I know it, if he ever ask him back i will give it straight away (or basicly i dont even have to cos he can just change passes and GG). Another fun fact is i heard he was realyl pissed when he found out zacman gave us totally naked char, Sayo told me to dont bother with that.. he didnt want to create more tensions inside "ally", so i didnt. 

About spiting on me for abandoning my sws char... well just for your information, i was playing sws, after some time switched to bishop (watch out!! it wasnt originally my char as well!!!), then switched back to sws when we dound new driver for bishop... and after that i started to play direktors WL cos we lack ppl back in the day and sws is more easily boxed than WL. I play everything according the CP needs, sometimes its EE, soemtimes OL, sometimes WL... I dont really consider any of the chars as 100% mine... If i ever decide to leave sayomi pt i wont claim back "my" sws for sure, no matter how "bad blood" could possibly be between me and CP... Simply my dignity wont allow me that. When i decided to join CP i went all in. Ask your new BFF AwakenDemon how CP system usually works, drivers on chars are replaced/switched quite often and if one members decide to leave it doesnt mean he burry his toon with him...

Also thx for driving "my" sws during few sieges. Idk why are you mentioning that right now, at that time if i am not mistaken i was playing mostly on bishop cos we didnt have another driver back then. Sayo saw true potential in you and if im not mistaken you were sth like friends (or maybe still are? idk and idc). I really dont understand why you mentioned it here, back then i didnt even know sth like jungle exists (around 55 lvl and farm at ev). MY point of view on jungle changed after "zacman situation".

Last but not least if you really wish to talk about me i want to comment a bit that accusation "omg Kure flames his ally on forum 24/7" ... i was checking my commenting history (yes, i literally wasted 15 minutes of my life just to check it). I found one (ONE) topic when i really flamed you hard, it was topic "Kingbottaki vol.2". Until then i was flaming only single persons, like bottaki (no, i dont see reason not to flame "ally" if its 100% bot even if he is still claiming it was jsut mouse software, which is bullshit btw)... another guy i flamed was firebeast which, at first i didnt even know hes from jungle, and second, i flamed him only cos of his retarded posts and zero clue on game mechanics meanwhile he was acusing GMs of supporting modoy (that discusion about his extra HP)... Then ther is extra cause called Myrciu.. Damn this guy is turning every situation as it was conspiracy against jungle, still finding excuses for everything and creating own fairitales 24/7. I remember back in time when he tried to get into our CP? Everyone of us got enough of him after first day, when he started to changing cp rules acording his need, disagreed every second Sayo´s decision etc...Funny is actually Sayo sugested him to join jungle.. combination of bottaki/myrciu created really toxic and explosive substance... basicly he created this circuss :D also command channel party leaders chat during sieges was another hillarious story, undermining every Jerna´s decision there (as it was some democracy lol) from this mighty Myrciu was just cherry on top of the cake. I didnt like only three of your members and sometimes i flamed them but only based on their retarded behaviour (bottakis throwing taunts to left and right, firebeasts acusing of GMs of support enemies, myrcius cryposts how everyone is againts jungle meanwhile they are perfect) but only until 15.6. Until then Sayomi managed to hold me back from serious flame cos i was really pissed how "cooperative" jungles are (epics, loa.... lot of times discussed before, no need to mention that now). After that you invited me to speak on TS, we did... guess what? 3 days after you joined rebirth :P Im not saying i blame you for that, im jsut really entertained how you guys mention me as one of the main reasons why you left ally :D Meanwhile i see i had argue more often with Andrey (kktnxbye) than with all of jungles combined...guess what, hes still my clanmate meanwhile for some ppl it was one of the main reasons to leave ally... QQ.. also I encountered another several hillarious post during my browsing old messages, like Myrciu flaming AD (his new BFF) or You, capone, writing stuff like "slavic ape".. i guess this all is all right :D 

Here you are, if you are really interrested about anything else about me feel free to ask, maybe i will answer. 
Only thing i regret is how some ppl i considered as respectfull act nowdays, but i guess i was just blinded in a past... :)  

didnt-read.gif

• Like 3

Just now, ProGressive said:

why RoA dont protect RBs?

Cuz I made 80 PP and we won. gg wp.

1 minute ago, Aduha said:

Cuz I made 80 PP and we won. gg wp.

But they also have it :o Btw biz is not playing, your time to make perkunas great again :D 

@Myrtan 

I think its too stupid continue this shit ..Do you believe it  honours you support cheap propaganda ?

This shits posted on purpose because few/all(i dont care) of your fellows have problem with me about Direktor situation and of course i dont give a SHIT about the threats they usually use to others..You are lucky because you live in a dream but careful because maybe will end up nightmare..Your fellows are toxic players who dont respect NOTHING.

Just think about why many times in their posts use pure Greek quality...

9 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Myrtan 

I think its too stupid continue this shit ..Do you believe it  honours you support cheap propaganda ?

This shits posted on purpose because few/all(i dont care) of your fellows have problem with me about Direktor situation and of course i dont give a SHIT about the threats they usually use to others..You are lucky because you live in a dream but careful because maybe will end up nightmare..Your fellows are toxic players who dont respect NOTHING.

Just think about why many times in their posts use pure Greek quality...

You talking about such a toxic and respectless behaviour. But tell me what reason you gave them to respect you? With all your flame against us?

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You talking about such a toxic and respectless behaviour. But tell me what reason you gave them to respect you? With all your flame against us?

Re man from the first time you left ally you start saying bullsh its and provoke/flame other players from my ally  You want to respect you under this circumstances?

The first time we gang you as enemy clan ask your friend Oikonomopoulos what he was saying with shouts about our members

Ask your friend ZacMan what he was saying to me because of direktor situation(i have print screen)

Ask your friends Ih3art/Psomo/Kingleonidas how they talk to Yomana ,how they try to talk to me and what methods one of them use to achive leveling and adena farm 

How you demand respect when you dont deserve 1 % of it?

P.S Not all of JF are toxics but the Greek Side is something that i met after many many years when i was 14-15 years old and this was long time ago.

On 7/25/2017 at 8:02 AM, Legiana said:

Great axe broke, FP broke, D gloves broke, 3 parts plated leather broke, peril broke and many other items d,c,b
WTF? all those in a row broke and we see weapons bought from auction +10 +11+12 +16 etc...
GMs messing with the chances of enchanting scrolls now so that force ppl buy weapons from auction with euro.
And some will say "I made weapon from +0 to +12" etc, no guys breaking so many items in a row without even 1 success ITS NOT NORMAL!

if you really think in ah is all items form players, ofc no!!! every man who is living , need money , same as your server administrators , so if there is items from them side,they are,and you never get proof of it. P.S ever ppl do same. make money if they have chanse, all this game is about money . welcome to l2 reality.(Not judging)

5 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

if you really think in ah is all items form players, ofc no!!! every man who is living , need money , same as your server administrators , so if there is items from them side,they are,and you never get proof of it. P.S ever ppl do same. make money if they have chanse, all this game is about money . welcome to l2 reality.(Not judging)

Go back preparing ur bot for insane exp on upcoming server in 1 week ;)

Just now, Rizos said:

Go back preparing ur bot for insane exp on upcoming server in 1 week ;)

what you talking about ?is not become boring for you yet?

So some1 uses ur nick there?^^. Grats you have fanboys in Russia ^^

No offence bro, i ask more cos of curiosity than to flame you ;)

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

So some1 uses ur nick there?^^. Grats you have fanboys in Russia ^^

in where? i was in all classic forums. so mby there is me  classic.ws? there is pure money making. there si third classic server for same admin :D all they are dead after 1 month of taked donate. or mby uou about skelth? or mby about gran kain ? mby about l2mc?i am in all of these forums.