Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

RIPBottaki

8 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, you were crying as a little bitches you are. :D And yes, you were using some low levels boxes to bug the mobs in BS or near Aden, wasting your time. When Perkunas hold AB, we never reached so low lvl to bug mobs, steal drops with milion boxes. The final decision of you joining us was made by Capone and was negative (and was made after this mob stealing), so don't try to convince me that you didn't beg us to join Jungle. I regret I didn't screen your, and Tekmar's PMs with me. Later when Perkunas holded AB, we fought in a hopeless fight instead coming with bunch of low levels and bug mobs like cowards. Now get lost, you are not even worth my attention...

Bugging mobs was always in game. Not sure if u played when enemies were bringing cruma RB and paralyzing all.

Normal cp makes 20 camera to pk other kameras, pullers :)

36 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

The thing is you didn't decline, we declined ;) 

Guys from pheonix send us your teamspeak to discuss about that, then i said we wont change side. That was end of conversation. 

You got so big e-penis :) maybe thats because you dont have that in real life. No more discuss with retard person

/useskill Party Return

5 minutes ago, Tekmar said:

Guys from pheonix send us your teamspeak to discuss about that, then i said we wont change side. That was end of conversation. 

You got so big e-penis :) maybe thats because you dont have that in real life. No more discuss with retard person

/useskill Party Return

Such strong words in the internet. But hey, it's fine, here no one will hurt you. :) I don't know your discussion with Phoenix, I know what you were telling me about Perkunas, but not gonna say this in public, they won't kick you anyway. They need their numbers

Edited by Myrtan

30 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Bugging mobs was always in game. Not sure if u played when enemies were bringing cruma RB and paralyzing all.

Normal cp makes 20 camera to pk other kameras, pullers :)

Well, we could do the same when we had no Chance to kick Perkunas ot of AB. But for this is just wasting of a time, logging 10 cameras, comming and trying bug mogs, bringing RBs, and trying to steal drops. These are just low tricks, that we don't use. Instead, we fight even in hopeless cases.

16 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Such strong words in the internet. But hey, it's fine, here no one will hurt you. :) I don't know your discussion with Phoenix, I know what you were telling me about Perkunas, but not gonna say this in public, they won't kick you anyway. They need their numbers

Daun 100%. Act as woman, screenshots everywhere, drama queen and talking about words on iternet :D show more your fantasy little boy. Where is logic? You pm me with ally offer, and you ask for diplomacy thats why i dont said fuck off for you :D then we lure mobs from your spots and you made decission? No worth to discuss with autist :D go make another cry threard forum queens.

Boy, you meant to finish posting here few posts before yet you still replying so where is your man's firmness? I'm pretty sure your still young age makes you lack of self control. No, real arguments, just blah blah. You know Im right, that's why I made u mad to the point where you act like BabyRage crew and insulting.

On 30.07.2017 at 11:15 AM, Myrtan said:

Guys, Im done here. Have fun, maybe we will see some special 69 performance today. Will you surprise us? Haha, take care :D

3 pages ago.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Boy, you meant to finish posting here few posts before yet you still replying so where is your man's firmness? I'm pretty sure your still young age makes you lack of self control. No, real arguments, just blah blah. You know Im right, that's why I made u mad to the point where you act like BabyRage crew and insulting.

You are funny :D talking about waste of time when luring mobs, but you dont know games is waste of time? Old boy with nice real life :) 

p.s im not that person who discuss nice with retard persons, read forum, everywhere is your retard posts, grow up real man

2 minutes ago, draco said:

3 pages ago.

Yeah it meant that Im done with that conversation, then after few hours someone came with some different argument and I repllied ;)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Yeah it meant that Im done with that conversation, then after few hours someone came with some different argument and I repllied ;)

whatever makes you sleep at night

1 minute ago, Tekmar said:

You are funny :D talking about waste of time when luring mobs, but you dont know games is waste of time? Old boy with nice real life :) 

p.s im not that person who discuss nice with retard persons, read forum, everywhere is your retard posts, grow up real man

Actually, luring the mobs with boxes from enemy is waste of the time. I don't know if you read some your ally members retard post, and I Wonder if you blame them too? ;)

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Actually, luring the mobs with boxes from enemy is waste of the time. I don't know if you read some your ally members retard post, and I Wonder if you blame them too? ;)

Only 1 retard person from jumanji have dramas everywhere

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

how exactly is this waste of time? if i decide to lure mobs, 1 person from our side is wasting time, however if i pull enough mobs, i waste time of 9 enemies because they get lower xp, seems as pretty good offer is u asked me

5 minutes ago, Tekmar said:

Only 1 retard person from jumanji have dramas everywhere

Your hypocrisy is big, but well whatever. You seems like not interesting person anyway. I know my mistakes, but everytime I admit tchem what you and your crew cant do. Have you ever heard of self criticism? I guess not. You can't finish this conversation after stating that 3 Times, so let me make it for you. GL in the wars to come.

/soe

Edited by Myrtan