Hanniball

Strongest clan

Strongest clan?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So?

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

modoy.png?

there's only one way to find out 19.gif

can't wait for oly in 2.0, will be fun to see who really knows how to play his class, and who's playing without hands.

i only hope talismans will be working properly by then 108.gif

4 hours ago, Arcanum said:

are we talking about quantity or quality?

because if it's quantity, it's percunas.

if it's quality...i haven't seen any in this server. except for very few individuals.

For me Reaver party was doing best job in kitting and controlling the stuff around them, but on the other hand they were 10 levels ahead with full buffs.

Back to these days there is no good clan because there are 0 clan system clans. Only thing we can describe is CP. So best CP? Hmmm best CP? For me i vote for jerry or Baby rage. Cant vote for archers,  too weak atm as a build. 

P.S.second place for stiba or rosenberg. Not sure witch one logins more boxes xD

1 hour ago, D4re said:

RkiOYEh.jpg

Hands down for TT.

Your grade falling down. Sad. 

Btw. Hands up who have Orfen jewel without chaging sides as rat. 

dare.jpg.8de8a58ea708a9eecd4490f413bb18af.jpg

26 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

For me Reaver party was doing best job in kitting and controlling the stuff around them, but on the other hand they were 10 levels ahead with full buffs.

Back to these days there is no good clan because there are 0 clan system clans. Only thing we can describe is CP. So best CP? Hmmm best CP? For me i vote for jerry or Baby rage. Cant vote for archers,  too weak atm as a build. 

P.S.second place for stiba or rosenberg. Not sure witch one logins more boxes xD

Apocalypsa won 2nd place. He exp with 6-7 boxes, but my new mages pt exp 9 chars with 3-4 activs and our enemies think that we are 9 activ, so i dont know. I want be second too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

You really vote for Baby Rage or Stiba as ones of the best parties active now in the server? LOL

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Pelocho said:

Poll just shows who are the forum warriors lol

No, number of posts shows who are the forum warriors :P

• Like 2

I think epic jewels can be bugged.Stiba is worshiping them so hard,and mentioning them in every single post,but seems they are decreasing his power...somehow...

Stiba,i told you so many times,will do it again.Stop pretending being something in forum,couse in game you are paper clown.Instead of spaming everywhere,go practice in game.Those 1-2 first lvl jewels that you have,will not give you hands and brain behind keyboard.Period.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You really vote for Baby Rage or Stiba as ones of the best parties active now in the server? LOL

That was really strong sarcasm...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

That was really strong sarcasm...

Well, didn't expect you to sarcasm about them, since you are in the same ally. Or maybe, Im mistaken you?

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Well, didn't expect you to sarcasm about them, since you are in the same ally. Or maybe, Im mistaken you?

Aaaaaaand thats it. Speaking even when he has zero clue... attention whore at its finest.

/Bsoe

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kure said:

Aaaaaaand thats it. Speaking even when he has zero clue... attention whore at its finest.

/Bsoe

Since I never saw this guy or I dont remember in a game, but I saw him putting video "Perkunas FTW" in forum, I had the right to think that he is in that ally. But of course, you had your 5 seconds Kure I see, need of insult me for a very trival reason was strongest.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Since I never saw this guy or I dont remember in a game, but I saw him putting video "Perkunas FTW" in forum, I had the right to think that he is in that ally. But of course, you had your 5 seconds Kure I see, needing of insult me was strongest.

When everything triggers you, maybe it's time to get some vacation :)

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Since I never saw this guy or I dont remember in a game, but I saw him putting video "Perkunas FTW" in forum, I had the right to think that he is in that ally. But of course, you had your 5 seconds Kure I see, need of insult me from very fiddling reason was strongest.

Yep, you didnt know him and still talked about him like you had known whats goin on exactly. Its not about insulting, its about proving how big smartass you are. 

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

Yep, you didnt know him and still talked about him like you had known whats goin on exactly. Its not about insulting, its about proving how big smartass you are. 

That's enough of me to talk with you, you basically found your trival reason to insult me, because Im mistaken guy's side because of his video in Perk ally. You really are dumb.

Edited by Myrtan

38 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Perkunas killing me and saying im in ES. ES killing me and saying im in perkunas. And SM almost killed me that i left their ally while i was off from the game,atleast i did  QQ a lot and Natsu + ETE left me be. So probably now im with SM because they didnt killed me :D

P.S. im making a list of side people who kills random players(i know its normal but just for fun) Rojam pervi mesto so far.

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Can't decide between TT and  TERRORISTAS. It's very hard decision :ph34r: Anyways, @Hanniball this is not right forum to put pool like this. Majority will vote for their clans, or clans from their ally no matter the activity, pvp efficiency and stuff like this.

Mate what you think about the results until now?

Maybe people with dignity and feeling of respect still exists

P.S When you do 69 with both sides they will vote you both for sure :P:P

27 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Mate what you think about the results until now?

Maybe people with dignity and feeling of respect still exists

P.S When you do 69 with both sides they will vote you both for sure :P:P

Let me think, as I see many votes are just wasted, as I supposed, however Im happy that some neutral/enemy guys not related to JF voted for us. If all JF voted for our clan, we would have like 30 votes but this is not the case. I don't think we are strongest clan, but for sure one of the strongest in the server with 3 CPS almost active everyday yes. So well,  I made my vote for TT just because I don't think so pool like this will ever be reliable. Also "Others" option for me is just wasted, because I don't know other strong enough clans that would be good enough to compete in server's pvps.

Edited by Myrtan

How many downpoints does a '' great clan'' get for declaring blood to a clan that has an average member lvlbase of lvl55. And thats only because theres 1 lvl 69 in it that makes up for all those at 40? 

What would be the point? Easy kills on lowbie chars is the only reason I can think off. But please someone care to explain? 

29 minutes ago, Deibu said:

How many downpoints does a '' great clan'' get for declaring blood to a clan that has an average member lvlbase of lvl55. And thats only because theres 1 lvl 69 in it that makes up for all those at 40? 

What would be the point? Easy kills on lowbie chars is the only reason I can think off. But please someone care to explain? 

Probably some misunderstanding like some of your guy helped war or something. Just ignore that, declaration will dissapear...

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Let me think, as I see many votes are just wasted, as I supposed, however Im happy that some neutral/enemy guys not related to JF voted for us. If all JF voted for our clan, we would have like 30 votes but this is not the case. I don't think we are strongest clan, but for sure one of the strongest in the server with 3 CPS almost active everyday yes. So well,  I made my vote for TT just because I don't think so pool like this will ever be reliable. Also "Others" option for me is just wasted, because I don't know other strong enough clans that would be good enough to compete in server's pvps.

So if it was a reliable pool(i agree this one wasnt )which clan you would vote ?

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

So if it was a reliable pool(i agree this one wasnt )which clan you would vote ?

Siege time, or normal prime?

18 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Everything !!!

As I said before, if we taking all chinesse clans as a one I would vote for them, because is hard to imagine all of these clans fight against eachother. They would basically outnumber hard every single clan.

If, we don't take them as a one, I would vote for SM (only if they gathered same numbers as on siege) And the choice is simple, TFD low levels parties, from what I saw are not very skilled, only Kiam and STR are worth there. Also, majority of SM are above 70, so level differences will be enough to win with same numbers. So 4 vs 4, definitely SM would win.

And tell me with explanation, what would be your choices now

Edited by Myrtan

41 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

As I said before, if we taking all chinesse clans as a one I would vote for them, because is hard to imagine all of these clans fight against eachother. They would basically outnumber hard every single clan.

If, we don't take them as a one, I would vote for SM (only if they gathered same numbers as on siege) And the choice is simple, TFD low levels parties, from what I saw are not very skilled, only Kiam and STR are worth there. Also, majority of SM are above 70, so level differences will be enough to win with same numbers. So 4 vs 4, definitely SM would win.

And tell me with explanation, what would be your choices now

For sure the strongest clan right now is Soulmate (levels/ability/pvp communication/farm epics/organization)plus that many of our members enjoy this summer a Lot :P 

When a clan with 40 members has active role at sieges that means a lot(you can see posts from previous sieges topics about our role)

But if SM is out of this i will share your thougths for CHN i consider them as one