Sign in to follow this  
xXM0NsTeRXx

xXMoNsTeRXx pvp Jungle Clan!!

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Sure bw light is great set in general but bw hvy is much better right now. You give names to ppl without thinking just a bit. You are too "young" on this forum to know community here. So dont put ur nose into cases that font concern you. I didnt say whats not good about gameplay cos i wad making fun of legiana  and his words "you dont like my movie cos ur enemy". So it was sarcasm, but what can you know if u play here 1 month and try to be smartass.

This is a public forum, so I'll write a response to your dumbass comments if I feel like it.

I'm not going to apologize for trying to improve the community. I think we all like seeing new PvP videos. I think we all like to seeing good PvP videos. Your shit posts hardly help either of those causes. You're not going to stop me from criticizing that. 

BTW the posts here are permanent, so while I am may be new that is hardly saying much. Anyone can look back through old posts and see what's been going on here. 

And trying to be a smartass? Hardly, maybe it just looks that way compared to the drivel you post.

13 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Wait wait i saw many trashes in some posts aka @Rizos and my eyes will start to bleed.Let me open a topic about some lessons you need to learn.

Lineage 2 Tactical Combat by KingLeonidas

1)You said something about MA.A tyrant 75 lvl with ++ weap- even me on 71 lvl destro - can insta a robe VERY EASY.So the whole point of MA goes to rubbish in this state.
2)Rushing with zerk intro MELEE with MELEE CLASS on mages its the BEST WAY to DEFEAT mages.If you stay with a MELEE class on RANGE vs MAGES you are a bronze 5 elo boy.
3)(Speaking about mass fights)When you use your STRONGEST skill in first your damage potential goes straight to the life of the opponent.IF you use your strongest skill for finishing in a mass scale fight you waste half of the damage or part of the damage because it do not hit the life of the opponent aka enemy is dead so waste of damage.
4)Light Armor mastery on lvl 74 > heavy but the only reason heavy is good here is because of BW ++ speed

About tyrant staff skills i never play tyrant on classic and i dont know about his skills etc.So i cant express my opinion on that.So by this time you must learn to dont hate boys because of their tag but because of their personality.Now go to your gynecologist to check your back holes wound

Edit:Remeber when i was the first man here equip DA with some wit dyes and BW HV instead of full CON and Doom that every tank use 2 years.They start yell at me-lauging at me.Now every tank use Wit Dyes and BW setup.Haters gonna Copy.Kappa

1 only noobs playing on paraolympic server dont assist, check grankain movies, every meele pt tries to assist there

2.key world is "zerk" not "rush" you brainless greek

3. Unless nobody assist you and in the end you cant finnish target. Get a clue noob. In 1 v 1 yes you use it whenever you want. In mass pvp as you said you use it after u burn enemu cp and you use it in combo with hurricane assault and other skills to burst down enemy. Again clueleds greek. Now i know why ur so bad.

4. As you afmited bw hvy better, nothing to talk about here.

"About tyrant staff skills i never play tyrant on classic and i dont know about his skills etc."

Aha good point. If you dont know then dont open ur mouth you clueless boi.

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1 only noobs playing on paraolympic server dont assist, check grankain movies, every meele pt tries to assist there

3. Unless nobody assist you and in the end you cant finnish target. Get a clue noob. In 1 v 1 yes you use it whenever you want. In mass pvp as you said you use it after u burn enemu cp and you use it in combo with hurricane assault and other skills to burst down enemy. Again clueleds greek. Now i know why ur so bad.

"About tyrant staff skills i never play tyrant on classic and i dont know about his skills etc."

Beware Rizos has the clues!
!B7bM9Y!!2k~$(KGrHqZ,!igEzN)Pgcf1BM0Hzdk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

1. When did I say assisting was bad? I said there was assisting here. I said right clicking isn't the only method of assisting other players.

And you use paraOlympics as an insult? How old are you? To think someone who talks like this called me a boy - mind boggling.

2. When did rushing not work out for him in this video? Greek? Where are you getting your information - your language skills must be worse than the Chinese players here.

3. When did I say anything about his Tyrant skill use? You've confused yourself I think.

4. When did I admit BW heavy is better in all circumstances? Never.

Yeah I don't know anything about Tyrant skills, so I didn't comment on any of your Tyrant skill related criticism. As far as everything else it's melee/general PvP stuff, and I commented on that because your desperately looking for things to criticize, at the cost of being full of shit.

Seriously mate, you need to work on your English comprehension. Half of your response directed at me has either nothing to do with what I said, or just total misinterpretation of what I wrote.

5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

1. When did I say assisting was bad? I said there was assisting here. I said right clicking isn't the only method of assisting other players.

And you use paraOlympics as an insult? How old are you? To think someone who talks like this called me a boy - mind boggling.

2. When did rushing not work out for him in this video? Greek? Where are you getting your information - your language skills must be worse than the Chinese players here.

3. When did I say anything about his Tyrant skill use? You've confused yourself I think.

Yeah I don't know anything about Tyrant skills, so I didn't comment on any of your Tyrant skill related criticism. As far as everything else it's melee/general PvP stuff, and I commented on that because your desperately looking for things to criticize, at the cost of being full of shit.

Seriously mate, you need to work on your English comprehension. Half of your response directed at me has either nothing to do with what I said, or just total misinterpretation of what I wrote.

Thats the reason I call them Juliens

13 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Dude do you realize i answered to kingbotaki not to yours? WTF xD

I even qouted his post. What else can i do for you? :)

Edited by Rizos

Sorry for saying that but you had a whole party botting on Loa for 2 months in row.Not me :D So the KingBot nickname go to your side.Even you leader supported their actions back then.He admit it.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

Nope I did not.

I mean oops, wrong account!

I mean... I'll just show myself out of this thread. :$

10 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Sorry for saying that but you had a whole party botting on Loa for 2 months in row.Not me :D So the KingBot nickname go to your side.Even you leader supported their actions back then.He admit it.

My pt bot??? Whaaaaaat? :D. Dont measure others with ur scale. If u bot, doesnt mean other bot also :DD. Any proofs or u just say what you wish others would do? :D

Just now, Rizos said:

My pt bot??? Whaaaaaat? :D. Dont measure others with ur scale. If u bot, doesnt mean other bot also :DD. Any proofs or u just say what you wish others would do? :D

Never said about your pt.Why you said that?You know something i dont?"""""cough cough clickers cough cough """"""
About your party the only expose you have is the tank you used to lvl up but it already got ban once so your party use bot programs for lvl up.
But i spoke about OPPA not your party in this comment.You just got baited xDxD

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Never said about your pt.Why you said that?You know something i dont?"""""cough cough clickers cough cough """"""
About your party the only expose you have is the tank you used to lvl up but it already got ban once so your party use bot programs for lvl up.
But i spoke about OPPA not your party in this comment.You just got baited xDxD

You said "you had". Do i look like clan leader? How could i have any party if im not clan leader?

About tank, dunno, we found tank in party matching when we missed dd and had free slot. We had no war with his clan so we ciuld take him for loa exp. Problem? 

1 enemy clan member pmed me friendly advice to stop argueing with clueless jungle ppl, so im just gonna follow his advice :)

You said "you had". Do i look like clan leader? How could i have any party if im not clan leader?

About tank, dunno, we found tank in party matching when we missed dd and had free slot. We had no war with his clan so we ciuld take him for loa exp. Problem? 

1 enemy clan member pmed me friendly advice to stop argueing with clueless jungle ppl, so im just gonna follow his advice :)

you talk about this random tank?

exposed.jpg

Edited by realKingLeonidas

@Rizoslook at the blue text in my video, and look the numbers we are facing as melee pt. You literally are the last person who can tell Monster or our party in gneral how to play. And don't excuse your Brazilian allies that they are low lvl, some of them are near 70 or above 70 because of free farm they had for very long time.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

you talk about this random tank?

Dunno. Why do i need to verify random from party matching if he ever used bot, begore i inv him? Any proof in this movie that he is boting. I think i am blind

Just now, Rizos said:

Dunno. Why do i need to verify random from party matching if he ever used bot, begore i inv him? Any proof in this movie that he is boting. I think i am blind

Yes you are blind and EXPOSED AND I SMELL FEAR xD Then why cowgirlfromHell pm me to not pk this botter?I will search more about my photos to investigate more about it because i remember that he said me that he belong to your party.

4 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Yes you are blind and EXPOSED AND I SMELL FEAR xD Then why cowgirlfromHell pm me to not pk this botter?I will search more about my photos to investigate more about it because i remember that he said me that he belong to your party.

Mby its his real life or ingame friend? "Mby internet cafe friend"? Who knows. Pm him. Any proof that this tank was boting? I have rl friend that is my fanboy and even use my nick on other servers that i dont even play.

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

1. He has fkd up UI, party window overlay his buffs - he cant know about his bufs/debufs
2. Zero assist, just hiting random targets, many of them didnt die and he switch target cos cant kill em and no1 else hiting em,
3. Rushing with zerk on meele into mages
4. Doesnt use fist fury on pvp - wow that one is crazy :D
5. Wasted sp and even tried to waste mana on Burning fist - that one is crazy also
6. Using punch of doom as 1st/2nd skill when enemies have cp, instead of saving it as finishing strike to assure enemy death
7. BW light, rly?
8. Never using charge? ok thats good in many situations, but why he never uses energy stones? Doesnt need more dmg? :D

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

1. He has fkd up UI, party window overlay his buffs - he cant know about his bufs/debufs
2. Zero assist, just hiting random targets, many of them didnt die and he switch target cos cant kill em and no1 else hiting em,
3. Rushing with zerk on meele into mages
4. Doesnt use fist fury on pvp - wow that one is crazy :D
5. Wasted sp and even tried to waste mana on Burning fist - that one is crazy also
6. Using punch of doom as 1st/2nd skill when enemies have cp, instead of saving it as finishing strike to assure enemy death
7. BW light, rly?
8. Never using charge? ok thats good in many situations, but why he never uses energy stones? Doesnt need more dmg? :D

My friend Rizos in the game i see .. I have open my fist fury and my skills i have macro with momentum stone... Only at the first fight i didnt open fist fury cause it is a mass fight vs fighters and mages and i lose mp and hp for some atk.speed .. but about light armor set .. i have and heavy set but vs mages i prefere to use light armor..!! Just take glasses and see all the fights on the video and stop said bullshits.. ( ty for the criticism welcome) c(:

• Like 2

Mby its his real life or ingame friend? "Mby internet cafe friend"? Who knows. Pm him. Any proof that this tank was boting? I have rl friend that is my fanboy and even use my nick on other servers that i dont even play.

any proof that this tank was botting?First the video, secondly that ZsyqEps.png
What else to expose your lil ash?

• Like 1

So much hate for xxmonsterxx !!!! Wazzup guys you try to prove he cant play; you do realize this is his first server-first class he ever play in his life; he is probably the best tyrant with all the mistakes he make.... so ? Problem?

And as for legiana bow... he has a reason for having this bow and not a bop+++++ .

Edited by Naitrino

5 minutes ago, Naitrino said:

So much hate for xxmonsterxx !!!! Wazzup guys you try to prove he cant play; you do realize this is his first server-first class he ever play in his life; he is probably the best tyrant with all the mistakes he make.... so ? Problem?

Same as me! my first real server in entire life, and I am already better than any African gladiator on the server! Best Gladi Africa here, woohoooo!

Edited by Myrtan

@Rizos Mate he is the real xXMonsterXx 

Its a very good video and i cant understand why all this mess about his playing style .Things we do depends on what we face or how our party will support us in order to do few things

No need to be so professionals ..This video uploaded to amuse people war/ally 

I dont like them they dont like me but lets be a bit fair eachother

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

rizos wanted to say that you can always be better. And i agree. And it goes to all of us.

rizos want to flame not to say .. cause flame is his life .. ^.^
but its a bad flamer..