Sign in to follow this  
xXM0NsTeRXx

xXMoNsTeRXx pvp Jungle Clan!!

32 minutes ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

RIZOOOOO OMG MAN ,.,,, IT'S CLASSIC CLUB SERVER PASIVE SKILS AND TOTEMS IS NOT SAME!!!! WHY YOU DONT STOP TALK??

Dont tell me i dont know anything about classic tyrant or your cp. B|

Same cp so same conditions. Greeting for Myrciu shots fired and /drama_on :ph34r:

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

Feel free to criticize B|

You play against palas in h5 that dont even know how to use tol+sacrifice combo.How can i take in serious this vid?(I bet they dont even know how to use pre fi ai)

Edited by realKingLeonidas

5 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You play against palas in h5 that dont even know how to use tol+sacrifice combo.How can i take in serious this vid?

Same noobs play here on classic club, same noobs play there on rpg club. I just frapsed fights vs challenging classes cos its more interesting, others were 2s materials. Check my points score and tell me more about it :). FOr your info pala was harder than DA for tyrant matchup cos DA was 30s material, while pala was much more tanky and had plenty of hp regenerating tools, while DA couldnt catch me around pilars to cast his funny insane crusher

Edited by Rizos

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Same cp so same conditions. Greeting for Myrciu shots fired and /drama_on :ph34r:

That's not you ;)

19 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

That's not you ;)

Believe in what you want :ph34r:. Just read this tyrant above nick from back and then check the h5 oly movie ;)

Illuminati_(Banner).gif

bam

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Believe in what you want :ph34r:. Just read this tyrant above nick from back and then check the h5 oly movie ;)

nah dude, it was different polaczki who he was trying to recruit on this tyrant, no way it was you

Was fun to -4 allies? 9_9

31 minutes ago, Rizos said:

First tried to sneak into Anytime CP and then Bottaki CP - where you finally succeed... :D Hats off dude :D 

Anytime cp - it was modoy not me :(. What can a man be able to do when there are no wartags around for weeks and a man wants to pvp :D

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nah dude, it was different polaczki who he was trying to recruit on this tyrant, no way it was you

Let's be honest, how could anyone realize that is Rizo? Could be different Polish guy as well.

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Since they are not allies anymore - yea sure ;)

Seems you didn't like them before they quit 9_9

Just now, Myrtan said:

Seems you didn't like them before they quit 9_9

I didnt like you either but i was in same pt.

I didnt like you either but i was in same pt.

And before you tried to recruit me to fake against all clan : ]

Just now, Rizos said:

And another day i took you to FakeTaxi. Was fun.

I Wonder if you would attack Perkunas with our pt, if we meet any :D

49 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Same noobs play here on classic club, same noobs play there on rpg club. I just frapsed fights vs challenging classes cos its more interesting, others were 2s materials. Check my points score and tell me more about it :). FOr your info pala was harder than DA for tyrant matchup cos DA was 30s material, while pala was much more tanky and had plenty of hp regenerating tools, while DA couldnt catch me around pilars to cast his funny insane crusher

With a righ setted da i can beat anything and anyone in h5.DA in h5 is farmer class if you know how to handle him.

4 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

With a righ setted da i can beat anything and anyone in h5.DA in h5 is farmer class if you know how to handle him.

I would like to 1v1 you :). Mby someday we meet somewhere in h5 ^^. There was player DRTI DA on rpg, not sure if you know him but he actually managed to kill me several times, 50/50

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Was fun to -4 allies? 9_9

with that clan where knom was we declared war to every single existing clan, ally or not, it was up to them to accept it if they didnt want to die to -4, not ours job ;)

3 hours ago, Kure said:

First tried to sneak into Anytime CP and then Bottaki CP - where you finally succeed... :D Hats off dude :D 

they were missing DD and i had tyrant i could play, so i gave it a shot

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

I would like to 1v1 you :). Mby someday we meet somewhere in h5 ^^. There was player DRTI DA on rpg, not sure if you know him but he actually managed to kill me several times, 50/50

Thats why i prefer this chronicles instead of here.In this chronicles good players are determined not only by their equip but also by their skill levels compared to here that even players like Joy could be able to beat ppl because he had refreshable fear+epic and spam it nonstop and not because he though a good play and used it on combat.The reason i play here this chronicle is because this is the only stable prive server nowdays and i think most of us play here because of that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Thats why i prefer this chronicles instead of here.In this chronicles good players are determined not only by their equip but also by their skill levels compared to here that even players like Joy could be able to beat ppl because he had refreshable fear+epic and spam it nonstop and not because he though a good play and used it on combat.The reason i play here this chronicle is because this is the only stable prive server nowdays and i think most of us play here because of that.

Well there were also game influencing epics on h5 (stun resist/attack). Wait for oly, this is going to be a place where ppl can show skill, like it used to be in old chronicles :)

27 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Well there were also game influencing epics on h5 (stun resist/attack). Wait for oly, this is going to be a place where ppl can show skill, like it used to be in old chronicles :)

The real skills?
Yeah ok I want to see you meet xxMonsterxx and when you lose in oly dont start saying "he was op class fighter" because it will be real skills ;)

4 minutes ago, Legiana said:

The real skills?
Yeah ok I want to see you meet xxMonsterxx and when you lose in oly dont start saying "he was op class fighter" because it will be real skills ;)

hello clown, how are you there in ur cartoon world?