5:Myrtan glady
6:xpsomo EE
7:zacman warlord
8:lelelelul archer
9:japolecze Bishop
10:xXmonsterxX tyrant
11:hachiroku abyswalker 
12:Nouver Bishop
Just let you know you are a lier you came with a full Damage dealer party plus 3 healers 
Check my party setup-level and in the end you can see my full epic char
#NoExcuses

Omg, dude just stop making a fcking drama over one battle. I didn't record it, even if I would, I wouldn't post it so obviously I won't remember every single party member from that battle. Want 9 v 9, you know who to contact. Just fuck off already, it's getting fcking sick...

Edited by Myrtan

22 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Omg, dude just stop making a fcking drama over one battle. I didn't record it, even if I would, I wouldn't post it so obviously I won't remember every single party member from that battle. Want 9 v 9, you know who to contact. Just fuck off already, it's getting fcking sick...

4097269.jpg

19 hours ago, Myrtan said:

All I can say about your cp .you always win pvp because most war or when under the mobs , for the past 2 months we offer gvg egoist and zacman , and they always refused

Just now, f0restw0wqq said:

All I can say about your cp .you always win pvp because most war or when under the mobs , for the past 2 months we offer gvg egoist and zacman , and they always refused

I offered fair rules 9 v 9 ;)

Just now, Myrtan said:

I offered fair rules 9 v 9 ;)

you dont  have no strategy , assist , I often see how your DD to 2-3 people trying to kill the SVS/WL  when our mages in the party kill yours. 

We don't understand why melee party dont can kill mage party . i think that easy

sorry for my english 

2 minutes ago, f0restw0wqq said:

you dont  have no strategy , assist , I often see how your DD to 2-3 people trying to kill the SVS/WL  when our mages in the party kill yours. 

We don't understand why melee party dont can kill mage party . i think that easy

sorry for my english 

Mby, pay more attention to my videos and see who we focus, instead of bullshitting. And of course, if sws take our target, we use skill on him without knowing it. In that situation I use blunt 8 sec stun. We can solve it easily in 9 v 9 Forest, np. for us ;)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Mby, pay more attention to my videos and see who we focus, instead of bullshitting. And of course, if sws take our target, we use skill on him without knowing it. In that situation I use blunt 8 sec stun. We can solve it easily in 9 v 9 Forest, np. for us ;)

we dont play on this proect . my sorcer and spelsinger leave this proect 2 weeks ago , and today we going to  our last siege ( today we have 60+ pony 60+ sh 60+ necro  , its no good for gvg )

Just now, f0restw0wqq said:

we dont play on this proect . my sorcer and spelsinger leave this proect 2 weeks ago , and today we going to  our last siege ( today we have 60+ pony 60+ sh 60+ necro  , its no good for gvg )

:( Too bad you leaving, good luck in the new server!

• Like 1

On 12.08.2017 at 4:44 PM, GanjaRockzZz said:

I just wanted to point the POV of myrtan about pvp and hes logic that he thinks that a meele pt glad-destro.wardlord e.t.c with 3 more archer out of party think hes fair vs a mage party that had ribos-pistolas-warpole high lvl and then we had sws 71 bd 71 bp 74 me 75 ol 74 and kkthnx 74 i think.
1st of all i dont want to expose our whole chat i like privacy
2nd I just wanted to show that this guy after all he came and told me Gf in a fight that we said ok we wont gang you at top spot while train lets fight fair ,Where  is GF? he felt that this was a good fair fight...
P.S No illuminati  under the black lines
Expose video Coming rly fast showing full epic necromancer loosing by jungle force

If you want to keep your nerves - never write to anyone from Jungle. I learnt this when they came to server.

They do not want to analyze something or adhere to the word, they are just for fun and laughing. Not bad for them, but bad for everyone who is waiting for something from them