Sign in to follow this  
Pince

Drop after death

Hello, i rly dont understand wtf is wrong in this server, but dont think its normal when i kill someone with karma it drops 1 - 2 items and when i dont have karma and die to mob i drop FCKN 4 ITEMS... 2 times droped 2 full items and some mats sh, now even better 4 fckn items... are u searious here???????  Btw textures are so SH too... standing near mob on clear field "cant see target" FOR THE WIN...

BULLSHIT.thumb.png.fa8f30028eca5ae64b567d2ef66e581c.png

Edited by Pince

This mean u are very lucky :))) Like i said i already drop 2 or 3 times  2 full items and many times there was 1 full item just like now... but FFS 4 items without Karma???? Its not fkcn normal at all...

Edited by Pince

You need to clarify who killed you - a character or a mob.

Drop items when the mob kills you, does not depend on the PК counter.

to be fair from what i heard, on official once u die to mob u are like christmas tree

heard stories how tank ~25-30 lvl dropped whole brigadine set and weapon and some jewels, also when i was checking some JP off videos, people were dropping there like crazy, while here u can drop to mobs 20 guys and they wont drop sh1t ;) 

14 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You need to clarify who killed you - a character or a mob.

Drop items when the mob kills you, does not depend on the PК counter.

I wrote "die to mob i drop FCKN 4 ITEMS" :) So what is the point then of hunt PK char if it drops sh? I understand 1 items to mob and plenty from PK, but here i see is x-mas tree if die to mob, and nothing or 1 - 2 items when u r pk... 

Textures i mentioned... Character is near, and on buffer its on big distance... Today 1 guy came on pvp and died. On my archer it was on ground, and few mins past he came and PK me while i didnt saw ANYTHING who hits me, cause on my screen guy who were pking me "was on ground" so i got killed by invisible man... RLY NICE GAME we have here..

RANGE.png

Thats how beutifull 1button archer works maybe this 4 items its a gift from mobs "2many times go low hp to press FATALITY COUNTER" ?:)

to be fair, u can take any items into inventory (e.g. 1 of each material), it weights much less and even if u pick up things during farming, they usually just stack on those existing mats in inventory (and then at some point u deposit mats to dworf/wh and leave 1 of each again)

U just was unlucky, yday we've seen 3 karmian items dropped from 1 guy when he died to mob. Happens sometimes. One time i dropped 3 items too, and in overall statistics I didnt drop anything in 80% of cases.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

to be fair, u can take any items into inventory (e.g. 1 of each material), it weights much less and even if u pick up things during farming, they usually just stack on those existing mats in inventory (and then at some point u deposit mats to dworf/wh and leave 1 of each again)

U wont believe, but half time i play here i had mostly 70+- different items in inventory :) mats parts etc... 70% times i died i allways drop full item :D

Just now, Pince said:

U wont believe, but half time i play here i had mostly 70+- different items in inventory :) mats parts etc... 70% times i died i allways drop full item :D

well, i know guy who had 78/80 items inventory and yet his first death after weeks he drops orfen lvl 3 :P korean random thats it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pince said:

Bro you have nothing to worry about ^^. Check inventory slots count

orfen.jpg

• Like 4

On 13. 8. 2017 at 8:09 PM, MoDoy said:

Hmm I remember we've always used to take lots of low grade equip because it was 'widely acknowledged' that when you die, there's always certain rate you're going to drop /some/ equip alongside with regular stuff. And mind you that was back in older chronicles when the game didn't hate you as much.

But maybe it's just another 'enchant with weapon unequipped for higher enchant rate'-kind of rumour :P

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

Hmm I remember we've always used to take lots of low grade equip because it was 'widely acknowledged' that when you die, there's always certain rate you're going to drop /some/ equip alongside with regular stuff. And mind you that was back in older chronicles when the game didn't hate you as much.

But maybe it's just another 'enchant with weapon unequipped for higher enchant rate'-kind of rumour :P

i believe there is test on official which shows it doesnt matter what kind of item is in inventory (mats or full item), the chance to drop is divided equally among them