Sign in to follow this  
Kenniinho

Afrody Some PvP in ABG and LOA

I would use less lighting skill and more ice dagger. And second thing is sometimes u dont move before casting spell, thats why u cast slower than u should. Probably WASD use. Positioning nice.

1)debuff\cancel bards\tanks 2)frost long-range targets 3)dont use aoe in loa where the mobs are(y i know - sometimes its so jucy - hard to resist).

ggwp

10 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

debuff\cancel bards\tanks 2)frost long-range targets 3)dont use aoe in loa where the mobs are(y i know - sometimes its so jucy - hard to resist).

i only use more cancel/frost and ice dagger in pvp vs TERRORISTE clan , Because they are between 65/71, so my debuffs take the times, against the others that are 73+ I use less because they do not get the debuff, and the damage is not so high , but thx for the tip

• Like 1

finally BB cp got hands on some mage which can play, gj afrody (for now, we will see how u will handle it once u get higher lvl as u said and u will be able to use debuffs/high lvl spells)

some tips for improvements - i know fashion is a lot, but pls, when u own castle, wear the circlet and use that buff ;) also if u have any of the ponies ready, summon them for pvp, u wouldnt believe how much trouble u will make people to even target u if there is pony summon circling around you

(ps: cancel is not really that much worth of a skill as it used to be back in the time, because ncsoft changed mechanics on it, tbh atm it looks more like a waste of time/mana casting than actually being profitable)