Kse

2.0 Open Beta Test

2 hours ago, HellHound said:

. in BizQQuit party was hard to fit because I was successor of beloved member... 

You didn't fit BizQQuiT's cp because of your rude, insolent and double-faced behavior, ppl in biz's cp are friendly, honest, polite and respect each other, and yes, you didn't fit that type

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

You didn't fit BizQQuiT's cp because of your rude, insolent and double-faced behavior, ppl in biz's cp are friendly, honest, polite and respect each other, and yes, you didn't fit that type

No idea who are you... but what you say is not true ;) I have been aside from the beginning, never actually was a member of Bizz CP in real... that group of ppl was reserved except of Bizz and the Driver... btw, 2 members there were not able share resources and thats why some arguments were up...

PS: Still getting surprised how everybody knows everything about me while I have noone to play with xD you ppl are really funny...

• Like 1

Guys what the fuck are you talking about? this is 2.0 thread not some close family argument section

1 hour ago, Kse said:

Links to download the 2.0 Client were added to the main message.

can you add a google drive mirror pls?

58 minutes ago, Asterra said:

omg, I'll trade my first child for a fishing. 

They already know your address. xD

3ad6896e161b.jpg

On 19.08.2017 at 2:50 PM, HellHound said:

No idea who are you... but what you say is not true ;) I have been aside from the beginning, never actually was a member of Bizz CP in real... that group of ppl was reserved except of Bizz and the Driver... btw, 2 members there were not able share resources and thats why some arguments were up...

PS: Still getting surprised how everybody knows everything about me while I have noone to play with xD you ppl are really funny...

I liked DrunkAngel post for a reason, coz i didnt want to participate in this discussion, but i assume its needed, as a 1,5y Biz CP member and also back then when u tried to fit i approve what DrunkAngel said, so dont tell that this person is not right, bcoz it is. Ur attitude was like "u want and everybody do this" so when u wanted resources u talk about or even PP buff, u ordered to soe PP from farm spot to buff u etc. so ur attitude was far from being part of CP, it all happened w.o leader online, so finally 7 members was voting for u to be out. Same feeling had ppl wherever u went, so yeah.. Keep dreaming.

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RoSeN said:

2.0 is not a panacea

88888888888888888888888888888444444444444.jpg

go full wit so u wont die and got such big dlvl xD

6 hours ago, kkthx said:

I liked DrunkAngel post for a reason, coz i didnt want to participate in this discussion, but i assume its needed, as a 1,5y Biz CP member and also back then when u tried to fit i approve what DrunkAngel said, so dont tell that this person is not right, bcoz it is. Ur attitude was like "u want and everybody do this" so when u wanted resources u talk about or even PP buff, u ordered to soe PP from farm spot to buff u etc. so ur attitude was far from being part of CP, it all happened w.o leader online, so finally 7 members was voting for u to be out. Same feeling had ppl wherever u went, so yeah.. Keep dreaming.

WTF ? :D kidding right? Dionysus had 3 buffers + all boss jewels at his SPH while lvling up for orfen and I was the problem ? man go hide... I really did not order any PP to be soed... actually I had to wake up before going to work +2h earlier to have a chance lvl up with CP boxes and some times with boss jewels... so really not like you describe above... xD buty nice fairytail.... go on you have good imagination.... xD

48 minutes ago, HellHound said:

WTF ? :D kidding right? Dionysus had 3 buffers + all boss jewels at his SPH while lvling up for orfen and I was the problem ? man go hide... I really did not order any PP to be soed... actually I had to wake up before going to work +2h earlier to have a chance lvl up with CP boxes and some times with boss jewels... so really not like you describe above... xD buty nice fairytail.... go on you have good imagination.... xD

so there re two versions, yours - guy that got kicked from CP and mine the all time member that start the talk with Biz that u re problematic. Wonder whos more reliable. GL ingame.

Edited by kkthx

6 minutes ago, Ryok said:

there is no system folder yet?

Nop. System folder will be available before OBT start

@Kse

btw i know even beta didn't start, but do u expect to be able to get the update on the main server within 2 months?

Edited by Ami

7 hours ago, Ami said:

@Kse

btw i know even beta didn't start, but do u expect to be able to get the update on the main server within 2 months?

Open Beta starts tomorrow! Hopefully 2 weeks beta will be enough! .. so our party hope for Live-Update at End of September!

Enough time for you to get some lvls and get closer to the average server lvl!

Edited by Anytime

46 minutes ago, Rizos said:

2.0 on xmass might be achievement i think :D

spam l2.putin server-forum instead of fearing people here! ¬¬

Edited by Anytime

On 21/8/2017 at 11:56 PM, Kse said:

Nop. System folder will be available before OBT start

Any news for "system folder" and OBT start ( after restart or later? )

And i can use L2 game client from offi? Or i need to download L2Classic.club.2.0?