Sign in to follow this  
matrice

New player , archer just started looking for clan

Hello guys,

I`m a new player with a experience on low rate server`s ( i have played old dex from c3 until HB ). After a long break i saw this server and i wanted to play as like in the old times .

Currently i`m lvl 28 i have made dark elf archer and leveling also my buffer in the same time. I`m looking for a clan that has active people and want`s to do more then farming...

I`m playing like 1-8 hours a day but it depends.....cuz i`m working.

If anybody can give me some hits/info about the server and how many ppl play`s here it  will help me for my start :)

SharpBlade - archer

SoulEat3r - future pp :)

If somebody would like to party with me :)

Thank you & have fun 

2 hours ago, matrice said:

Hello guys,

I`m a new player with a experience on low rate server`s ( i have played old dex from c3 until HB ). After a long break i saw this server and i wanted to play as like in the old times .

Currently i`m lvl 28 i have made dark elf archer and leveling also my buffer in the same time. I`m looking for a clan that has active people and want`s to do more then farming...

I`m playing like 1-8 hours a day but it depends.....cuz i`m working.

If anybody can give me some hits/info about the server and how many ppl play`s here it  will help me for my start :)

SharpBlade - archer

SoulEat3r - future pp :)

If somebody would like to party with me :)

Thank you & have fun 

Now a lot if people on break because they are 76 and waiting for update. also summer. online in sieges around 300?

Normal online is 1 - 1.5 k. Sometimes even more.

Dont listen about QQ we leave server. They all leave server but when people ask how much for gear its not sellable ;)

prepare for oly. PR is one of the fastet chars to level with rechargers. With PR u can join any CP. GL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

when people ask how much for gear its not sellable ;)

how much can u offer me for my equip? :P 

gl, PR can be fun class to play sometimes, hopefully u will enjoy ;) 

Good choice picking an archer (although a stinking dark elf but whatever), casual archers are going to be the KINGS of PvE in patch 2.0 with the new SA system 

See the Othell's Rune. No, it's not a typo. You will be able to get 500 crit rate with relative ease. And honestly farming with bow and 500 crit rate is basically an anti-stress therapy, it's like a meditation to heal your soul.

Thank you guys for the best wishes , i want to say that i know de archer it`s hard to play due to low hp and many other negative stats comparing to human archer, but his critical dmg it`s insane , i have played him alot on interlude and hb.