San0

l2classic.club 2.0 update patch notes

33 minutes ago, gfbot said:

You're going to have 500 crit regardless of cat buff.

Therefore, Cat buff level 2 only gives 22% crit dmg. You are losing an archer in your party for cat buff.

For comparison: Death whisper level 1 gives 30% crit dmg. It seems like you guys think that cat buff gives something insane like 90% crit dmg or something. Its literally lower than dw level 1, and by 8% on top of that. They can stack, so I digress.

Lets say you hit someone for 3k. Cat buff will add ~600 dmg. Therefore 3600 dmg per archer.

Lets say you have 4 archers in your party.

WC / BD / SWS / WL / BP / archer / archer / archer / archer

600 * 4 = 2400 dmg vs 3k. It would be worth it to have another archer.

600 dmg too much for you?

go get your pp to level 80 for 30% reduced crit dmg buff. (or wc to 79)

Who am I kidding. You guys arent going to auto attack anyone in pvp. You're just gonna spam that 10k dmg broken pr skill.

Skill Description Class
otvetniy_krit_udar.png Counter Critical For 20 minutes, increases the target's P. Def. against Critical by 30%. When the target receives an attack above a certain amount of damage, increases Critical Damage of basic melee attack for 8 seconds. Hierophant
Type Active
Level 80
Item Scroll: Counter Critical
Casting time 4 sec.
Reuse time 2 sec.

how are u losing an archer for cat buff? I dont follow. Also the big problem with the custom summons is the pony. With renewal and pony casters have 50% skill CD reduction. It was already retarded in this patch on our server just with the pony. With the cast speed runes + COV + renewal + pony+ starwars casters auction weapons that dont exist even on ru off, you will have hero  dps on every single caster if not more xD And casters were already stupid strong. If they disable the hero weapons but not the pony i will lose all hope in the administration balance wise.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Rizos said:

Dude who cares about F**KING FISHING. WHo would waste time to make it different?

The thing is, the classic oldschool fishing is something that some people absolutely love and associate with Lineage 2 in it's early years. After all, the whole Classic is about nostalgia. Those who don't use it, simply don't care about it since it's just another feature they don't use.

On the other hand you have this new revamped automatic fishing, which I dare to say most people consider just a 'necessary evil'. It's basically nothing but a legal bot. I mean out of all people, I thought it would be you who would be loudest against it - everytime someone suggest something to ease up the game or help the newbies, either you or modoy are the first to say it doesn't belong to the game. Does botting belong to the game? If not, how does this system differentiate from botting? Now everyone will be able to exp/earn adena without playing.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

The thing is, the classic oldschool fishing is something that some people absolutely love and associate with Lineage 2 in it's early years. After all, the whole Classic is about nostalgia. Those who don't use it, simply don't care about it since it's just another feature they don't use.

On the other hand you have this new revamped automatic fishing, which I dare to say most people consider just a 'necessary evil'. It's basically nothing but a legal bot. I mean out of all people, I thought it would be you who would be loudest against it - everytime someone suggest something to ease up the game or help the newbies, either you or modoy are the first to say it doesn't belong to the game. Does botting belong to the game? If not, how does this system differentiate from botting? Now everyone will be able to exp/earn adena without playing.

if that bring more new blood from EU i will accept it, thought, there will be toxic come along, lets see how it will be first

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Its necessary evil and non-automatic fishing is even worse necessary evil. EOT. 

PS. I wasnt against newbie packs and things to let new commers catch up faster.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Its necessary evil and non-automatic fishing is even worse necessary evil. EOT. 

PS. I wasnt against newbie packs and things to let new commers catch up faster.

How is non-automatic fishing worse in any kind of sense? If the fishing was old-school it would simply be a feature which wouldn't affect anyone who wouldn't care about it.

Meanwhile bot-fishing is absolutely retarded feature which basically forces anyone who wishes to maintain maximum efficiency to just keep botting while he's not playing. People who only bot will be able to do so without any risk. Bots will be flooding market with botted fishes since everyone will need them, even people with fullbuff will need those +STATS and exp scrolls. This stupid feature is also conductive to make people avoid PvP. "my farm spot is taken? Well screw that, let's fish and watch a movie, will check in 1 hour".

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dude who cares about F**KING FISHING. WHo would waste time to make it different?

14 hours ago, San0 said:

You can now earn XP and SP through fishing. Available only for characters level 20 or above.

Different goods and skills are available for purchase in exchange for fish

bcoz u gain xp and sp and valuable skills and items.

41 minutes ago, kkthx said:

bcoz u gain xp and sp and valuable skills and items.

Do u know how much exp u get from fishing? :D

- PK scrolls B and higher price has been increased. Old scrolls will now be unusable. ( you can sell them on npc for same price you bought them)

GJ! xD

6 hours ago, qloc01 said:

dont expect 100% retail as well, coz you can go there and play your official server, dont need to stay here, just 10 euro, come on

i agree with u mate, but...it is also true tthat the owners, and the ppls too,  want to keep the server the most "like offi" and starting to take away all "innovative" things, u lose much of the "classic experience". If u guyz want custum change, just look around, it's full of custom servers u can choose. #letsthisservergreatagain :ph34r:

P.S. im agree with ppls for "deleting" cats and pony ( im ok with disable them on oly,but i think on 2,0 dont need anymore this custom change ) and i would like heroic weps implemented too.

And ofc... the CP pots have always been part of the game, i dont see the reason for deleting them.

Just my2cent.

Edited by woot123
  • Like 1

with automatic fishing you will have thousands of fresh blue mackerel fish that you can exchange for 10% xp buffs. That is usefull in official classic that the xp curve is way more difficult than here. if you do that in classic.club with the x3 xp then the leveling will not be "classic" it will get to easy.

also in Skelth 90% of the server is afk fishing. you are not finding party for anything because of fishing

Edited by eXistenZ

37 minutes ago, woot123 said:

Rly guyz, u are crying for fishing method and buff food/scroll exp? O.o

who cried?? conversation brings you tears? because i don't see anyone crying here 

its not about crying. i just said my experience in a much more difficult server that has auto fishing and 10% xp scrolls. Also club is a server that is not copy paste from official in order to be better. that is why we are talking here... not to cry

Edited by eXistenZ

On one hand - everybody will use these buffs(10% doesnt look so strong) and everybody will fishing>>cheap scrolls&boosts for everyone. If we make it manual>> there is some way to automize the fishing process so some ppl will be making a lot of adena\$$ from the fishing. I wonder what evil is less. The best option is to remove the fishing completely but I unfortunately ppl still wanna it.

1 hour ago, LookAtThis said:

@kktnxbye Fishing is part of the game... Why would it remove.. lol.. dont be dumb . Dont more crash this game..

I've explaned why. In the past(c3-c4) the fishing was a nice addition with no exp buffs\farm\boosts as a rewards. I dont understatnd why to implement any automatic activity. And if it will be changed to manual activity - there is a risk of abusing it.

3 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

who cried?? conversation brings you tears? because i don't see anyone crying here 

its not about crying. i just said my experience in a much more difficult server that has auto fishing and 10% xp scrolls. Also club is a server that is not copy paste from official in order to be better. that is why we are talking here... not to cry

Exactly. They've already removed some stupid things before like enchant scrolls in shop, why can't they remove this, I dare to say much more stupid feature?

1 hour ago, woot123 said:

c3/c4 like 15 years ago :)  welcome to the future mate! 

I don't like this argument. Many people who join Classic do so because they miss the old times. There are zero C1-C5 lowrate servers with decent population. But things like this just destroy the nostalgia feeling.

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

On one hand - everybody will use these buffs(10% doesnt look so strong) and everybody will fishing>>cheap scrolls&boosts for everyone. If we make it manual>> there is some way to automize the fishing process so some ppl will be making a lot of adena\$$ from the fishing. I wonder what evil is less. The best option is to remove the fishing completely but I unfortunately ppl still wanna it.

That's the good thing with the fishing spots. If devs managed to implement the old fishing alongside with the fishing areas, it would be quite easy to catch the potential botters. Or add the bot checkers, any solution is better than making botting allowed:

PTanRa.png

Honestly I just don't see a reason why not just implement the old fishing and just mix the rewards a bit. Remove the XP scrolls and +STAT scrolls, keep just the basic lv 1 buff scrolls, warehouse/crafting/trading inventory expanding. Done, because these rewards will be completely uninteresting to non-newbie players, the prices for fishes will be basically zero and thus the botting problem will be non-existent.

Of course there'll always be people who will complain about it just for the sake of complaining (...), but objectively there would be no drawbacks to it.

13 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

it would be quite easy to catch the potential botters. NOPE.

Honestly I just don't see a reason why not just implement the old fishing and just mix the rewards a bit. Remove the XP scrolls and +STAT scrolls, keep just the basic lv 1 buff scrolls, warehouse/crafting/trading inventory expanding. Done, because these rewards will be completely uninteresting to non-newbie players, the prices for fishes will be basically zero and thus the botting problem will be non-existent. Yes.But in this case - nobody will do fishing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlackJack said:

how are u losing an archer for cat buff? I dont follow. Also the big problem with the custom summons is the pony. With renewal and pony casters have 50% skill CD reduction. It was already retarded in this patch on our server just with the pony. With the cast speed runes + COV + renewal + pony+ starwars casters auction weapons that dont exist even on ru off, you will have hero  dps on every single caster if not more xD And casters were already stupid strong. If they disable the hero weapons but not the pony i will lose all hope in the administration balance wise.

Cat or another archor will be a hard choice :)

14 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

Cat or another archor will be a hard choice :)

it wont, welcome to the 5 PRs setup with BD and cat oop

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@San0 i just compared our description on skills with l2 wiki classic, there its says throwing spear immobilizes 1 target for 10 secs with 801 power added, our description says stun, wich one will  it be? Cause they are 2 very different debuffs. Thkx in advance. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Baluu said:

@San0 i just compared our description on skills with l2 wiki classic, there its says throwing spear immobilizes 1 target for 10 secs with 801 power added, our description says stun, wich one will  it be? Cause they are 2 very different debuffs. Thkx in advance. 

it will be root

• Like 1