Sign in to follow this  
Ami

EU CP from offi (just started) lf active clan

We will be levelling rather quickly, we are going play, left offi coz x3 is better suited for our needs(played there till 65ish so got a good grasp of classic). 

We're full, like 12 ppl - spread across 10 main chars.

DD setup. prime between 19-1 CET, but few ppl play more. Weekends more.

If any PvE or PvE/P clan needs an active party and the fact that we're behind doesn't scare you off, feel free to msg me here.

EDIT:
We own 40 slot teamspeak just for ourselves, so we can also provide that in xchange for slots:D

Edited by Ami
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ami said:

We will be levelling rather quickly, we are going play, left offi coz x3 is better suited for our needs(played there till 65ish so got a good grasp of classic). 

We're full, like 12 ppl - spread across 10 main chars.

DD setup. prime between 19-1 CET, but few ppl play more. Weekends more.

If any PvE or PvE/P clan needs an active party and the fact that we're behind doesn't scare you off, feel free to msg me here.

EDIT:
We own 40 slot teamspeak just for ourselves, so we can also provide that in xchange for slots:D

Mellee?

nope, melee is fine if got high lvl+ your hands are growing from the shoulders. I suggest you to farm peacfully till 66 (you can get this 66 in 3-4 weeks, no one will bother you till you farm on low abg spots). For a month-two you will start to realize about 3 sides we have here and pick whatever you like. Difficult to say what next siedge will show, but last one was 180(ws+china)-130(ES)-25(sm clan) for the sides. Eur prime now dominated by ES (~4-5 pt), WS (~2pt now - cause some took a pause\left for new offi), SM (1-2(rarely)pt). Asia prime is dominated by china (5-6pt), sm (2-3pt). NA prime is ~ equal 2-3pt of ES vs 2-3pt of WS. Core\Ofr is about 50% of sm\ES, QA is 100% of es now (till they keep the resp at night, if it moves to asia prime - it will be the opposite).

If you want to go hardcore and support the 3 sided server that only soulmate hold alive at this moment you could join us after 65-70... untill then be untagged and dont make any enemies. Xp spots are few and if you ever attack anyone you will probably get black listed.

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

SO WickedSick 9_9

We get helped by their friendly members yes, but im pretty sure the chinamangs were pming me to pk my whole clan :D
Also if we are so wickedsick why did one of our members leave for eulogist cp? mmmm yes we are so picking sides on this server zomg. we are tainted purple :')
Come join the goodlife!

11 hours ago, Deibu said:

Also if we are so wickedsick why did one of our members leave for eulogist cp?

:o is this true? jungle recruting WS? where can i apply

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

:o is this true? jungle recruting WS? where can i apply

You dont have to apply somewhere just to win me in 1v1.. :D

This is getting out of hand, goodluck to the new cp.

Most people play without CP, thrilling to see new ones alive. :)