Sign in to follow this  
Nakol

Share your opinion about CP potions.

Share your opinion about CP potions.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of CP potions for 2.0 ?

• They should stay like they've always have been.
    • They should be changed to only being usable out of combat to recharge CP between fights.
    • They should stay liked they've always have been but limit their availability.
    • They should have a higher cooldown.
    • Instead of giving you instant CP they should do it over time like the HP potions do.
    • They should not exist.

Hello,

as the title says i would like to know your opinion on the way the CP potions work in Lineage 2.
In my opinion their existance simply comes to spamming that one extra button while doing PVP.

Thank you for sharing your ideas and opinions.

I was against them but when you watch the frag movies from GK it's like 90% nukers and they have usually like ~ +5 mage weapons. Here tons of people have customly created +12 staffs AND they're getting the pony buff so I think CP potions won't matter since everyone's getting 1tapped anyway :D

1185880.1455680088.jpg

9 hours ago, gfbot said:

Theyve been in the game for the past 10+ years for a reason

And what is that reason ? Other than the economical one i dont see atm. Just to 'destroy' adena so people overall don't get much more than they have to spend on TP, Soulshots and etc. If everyone can spam those potions it does not really matter in pvp other than making a fight a little bit longer. 

10 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I was against them but when you watch the frag movies from GK it's like 90% nukers and they have usually like ~ +5 mage weapons. Here tons of people have customly created +12 staffs AND they're getting the pony buff so I think CP potions won't matter since everyone's getting 1tapped anyway :D

1185880.1455680088.jpg

Can u write some players with +12 staffs? Tons of people = 30-40nicknames write me here, ok?

Edited by Stiba007

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Can u write some players with +12 staffs? Tons of people = 30-40nicknames write me here, ok?

Literally too lazy to even consider that, sorry :( 

Alright maybe ton is an exaggeration but ~ +10 weapons are quite common, enough to make it a major issue in 2.0 PvP.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Literally too lazy to even consider that, sorry :( 

Alright maybe ton is an exaggeration but ~ +10 weapons are quite common, enough to make it a major issue in 2.0 PvP.

You are not lazy, u wrote tons of shi.ts on this forum. U just havent idea about it.

U start with +12, now u cry about +10 staffs after almost 2years. Its ridiculous. You are ridiculous. 

I mean that u are typical czech/slovak player with big pet army playing solo. 

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

You are not lazy, u wrote tons of shi.ts on this forum. U just havent idea about it.

U start with +12, now u cry about +10 staffs after almost 2years. Its ridiculous. You are ridiculous. 

I mean that u are typical czech/slovak player with big pet army playing solo. 

I don't think you have a right to use term 'ridiculous' to describe others if you're naive enough to seriously imply that those +10 staffs are a natural occurence.

Also obligatory typical czech/slovak player, complaining about other czech/slovak player 

1*NDA1B65s4c5giHMy1bzBMQ.png