Sign in to follow this  
DDS

Strongest CPs?

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

You have 3 parties there. Rolan, Eulogist, Demoss. We had 2 and we lasted way more than you did on a 2v2.

Just because there is people from 3 cps doesn't mean there are 3 CPs. You can see in the video we were actually less than 20 including boxes...

Just now, Pelocho said:

Just because there is people from 3 cps doesn't mean there are 3 CPs. You can see in the video we were actually less than 20 including boxes...

I never said they were full 3 cps, do you think my mage CP has archers in it? Cuz that's our second party there, mixed one with archers and a box 6x EE being drived as healer. 

Not sure why are you even arguing when it is crystal clear that you have 3 parties, when podla uses groupheal at beginning we can see Whiteba, Linnaeus, Isno, Japo, Bloodyqueen and others (not receiving the heal...) on the 3rd party, cheers mate, learn to lie better than this, pm Myrciu for lessons.

42 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

:D

Good job! You managed to kill 5ppl in mixed pt(count ppl who move\hit in your movie) with 10 live ppl.

2nd video is better. But still sh1tty (box-mixed) pt from our side.

I would say that OOC+ITommy 2pt vs our 2pt(mage parties) would be interesting to see. I would not even predict the result¬¬

And here we go again. SM forum warriors arguing about numbers. Glad to see you flaming forum nowadays much more than me. Ahh, those mature players 9_9

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

And here we go again. SM forum warriors arguing about numbers. Glad to see you flaming forum nowadays much more than me. Ahh, those mature players 9_9

Sup kid, mad that you can't beat us without zerg hordes?

You better hope no one posts the loa heart and oren castle fights, those were very embarassing for your ally..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

DasOrc, Bucatare, PuTi, Demoss, Koscejl, Rolan, Desnatada, Oikonomopoulos, Eulogist, Linnaeus, Greven, Zogolot, Isno, xWhiteba, GutiNC, Czebana, ZacMan, Hedeera, JaPolecze, Podla, BloodyQueen, Play, Zog0let, iSorey, Doble, RiversidE, Kalipo

(Sorry if i missed someone or made some mistake in nickname, i am not familiar with nicks from CPs just yet)

Also i dont know if its just me, or each @Pelochos video is worse and worse? (I mean, the fraps war should be posting better and better videos, not the other way around)

Edited by Reaper
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Sup kid, mad that you can't beat us without zerg hordes?

You better hope no one posts the loa heart and oren castle fights, those were very embarassing for your ally..

Post them whenever you want, as Violence CP we played very good in both fights. Unfortunately we didn't have much support in both, when allies were 2km away when the command was rush. Anyways, we will see when we finally do 9 v 9 if we can or can not get you down. Tbh, Im pretty confident that we have chance and not that low. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Post them whenever you want, as Violence CP we played very good in both fights. Unfortunately we didn't have much support in both, when enemies where 2km away when the command was rush. Anyways, we will see when we finally do 9 v 9 if we can or can not get you down. Tbh, Im pretty confident that we have chance and not that low. ;)

Ah yea, blame the ally, of course, been there too, being blamed for everything that happened with JF on our ally. 

Of course you have a chance, even right now. But what would be your chances if they fixed the bugged warriors? Zero ?

Edited by weeeeD
grammar

BTW on the topic subject - I think there is also Ribos CP forgotten which can be the strongest CP playing.

Also worth to mention china's Veteran CP. With their 76\epic\bres spam - they are quite tough.

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Post them whenever you want, as Violence CP we played very good in both fights. Unfortunately we didn't have much support in both, when enemies where 2km away when the command was rush. Anyways, we will see when we finally do 9 v 9 if we can or can not get you down. Tbh, Im pretty confident that we have chance and not that low. ;)

We cant do propper 9v9 cos of BD/EE oop. Just FYI.

6 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Ah yea, blame the ally, of course, been there too, being blamed for everything that happened with JF on our ally. 

Of course you have a chance, even right now. But what would be your chances if they fixed the bugged warriors? Zero ?

Ah, here we go again bugged warriors excuse. I watched 2.0 video and didn't see much difference in gladiator DMG. And it's not about blaming ally this is how it was in both fights, in Oren we rushed in when we died we saw most of the allies behind the door. 

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Ah, here we go again bugged warriors excuse. I watched 2.0 video and didn't see much difference in gladiator DMG. And it's not about blaming ally this is how it was in both fights, in Oren we rushed in when we died we saw most of the allies behind the door. 

You did well mate at all fights (2 Loa-1 Oren Castle) .Dont hear them and dont pay attention ..I am sure you know that they have obsession with your clan and especially you.

P.S Just pray to New and Old Gods these guys who belong to SM not  upload the videos of these 3 fights..

P.S2 I BEG THEM EVERY FAKING HOUR TO UPLOAD THEM

P.S3 SM AGAINSt ALL

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You did well mate at all fights (2 Loa-1 Oren Castle) .Dont hear them and dont pay attention ..I am sure you know that they have obsession with your clan and especially you.

P.S Just pray to New and Old Gods these guys who belong to SM not  upload the videos of these 3 fights..

P.S2 I BEG THEM EVERY FAKING HOUR TO UPLOAD THEM

P.S3 SM AGAINSt ALL

Getting too excited huh? 9_9

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You know that they were humiliating for you all of these fights...And that makes me too excited..

I'm happy with you my friend. Unfortunately don't have anymore time to take part in this such interesting discussion. I'm afraid must say goodbye fellas 9_9

Just now, Myrtan said:

I'm happy with you my friend. Unfortunately don't have anymore time to take part in this such interesting discussion. I'm afraid must say goodbye fellas 9_9

GoodBye mate 

Gl-Hf

Im really wondering what this monkey ( @BlackJack ) still trying to prove here.. Get over with it monkeyface everyone reallized here how retarded you are. You just dont have nothing else to make it worse..

About  the fights with SM unfortunately i dont have the fight in LOA heart but i can admit we got raped there and i have the Oren fight, will be online in my next movie with more siege fights.

@Kure Dont try to be bigger monkey than @BlackJack.. Its waste of your time..

2 hours ago, Capone said:

Im really wondering what this monkey ( @BlackJack ) still trying to prove here.. Get over with it monkeyface everyone reallized here how retarded you are. You just dont have nothing else to make it worse..

About  the fights with SM unfortunately i dont have the fight in LOA heart but i can admit we got raped there and i have the Oren fight, will be online in my next movie with more siege fights.

@Kure Dont try to be bigger monkey than @BlackJack.. Its waste of your time..

leader of "jungle forces" claiming others are monkeys is a bit ironic. You guys always cried about levels, come tomorrow equal start for all and prove you are better :)

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

leader of "jungle forces" claiming others are monkeys is a bit ironic. You guys always cried about levels, come tomorrow equal start for all and prove you are better :)

Tell me please what is that makes you free from being the monkeyking here? You coming to forum after long time missing from game and you continue saying your bullshits and lies.
You were playing here when we were all 60+ and wining fights against us with more than 9 lvl diff and the best part was when u acting like a pro player here and telling me that we cry about lvls because we said we are low against your party and ur clan at all..
The only thing you are doing here is to come and forumfighting with myrtan? Accept it or not you belong in the same bag and i told this to myrtan also that he will get my respect only when he stop to using forum. Even your allies and clan mates said how retarded you are and Modoy is an example. Modoy is might be a troll to here in the forum but at least he is trolling with the good way and not by saying lies..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capone said:

Tell me please what is that makes you free from being the monkeyking here? You coming to forum after long time missing from game and you continue saying your bullshits and lies.
You were playing here when we were all 60+ and wining fights against us with more than 9 lvl diff and the best part was when u acting like a pro player here and telling me that we cry about lvls because we said we are low against your party and ur clan at all..
The only thing you are doing here is to come and forumfighting with myrtan? Accept it or not you belong in the same bag and i told this to myrtan also that he will get my respect only when he stop to using forum. Even your allies and clan mates said how retarded you are and Modoy is an example. Modoy is might be a troll to here in the forum but at least he is trolling with the good way and not by saying lies..

Never lied intentionally on this forum, but whatever floats your boat. Also my char has more played time, has highier level and has accomplished more than yours ever will. Just saying this since you want to judge who has the right to express his/hers thoughs here I have earned the right to express myself on an open platform like this forum much more than you have, just saying~.

Talking about respect, you and myrciu will earn mine, when once it's not a fake news(lies) or another form of a lame excuse. There always is something. LPT: if you never find fault in urself you will never improve.

Edited by BlackJack

18 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Never lied intentionally on this forum, but whatever floats your boat. Also my char has more played time, has highier level and has accomplished more than yours ever will. Just saying this since you want to judge who has the right to express his/hers thoughs here I have earned the right to express myself on an open platform like this forum much more than you have, just saying~.

Talking about respect, you and myrciu will earn mine, when once it's not a fake news(lies) or another form of a lame excuse. There always is something. LPT: if you never find fault in urself you will never improve.

Not worth a single word anymore...

• Like 1

On 2017/8/29 at 5:16 AM, Pelocho said:

iTommy:坚实和stronk。

kiam CP:wimpy。公关,除非他们的数字占上风。

STR CP:弱如中国人

欧律师:stronk

JerryZ:平均

noob!

look this video

On 2017年8月29日 at 5:16 AM, Pelocho said:

iTommy: solid and stronk.

kiam CP: wimpy. PR unless they have the upper hand in numbers.

STR CP: weak like chinese.

Eulogist: stronk.

JerryZ: average.

Our main cps stop playing more than 2month cus no exp at all see u in tower .btw in enemy's cp I think Jerry is good .rok and soils cp were the best.es? Just so so .just play with our low Lv cp in abg

Edited by 88262500