Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

OBT Hope to see you there

Really would like to invite everyone to test atleast their classes, because a lot of bugs even on old stuff, like targeting, skill reuse and bla bla bla. Later might be too late.

P.S. No dances.

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 1

I dont get it? These mobs are blue. This is the equivalent of a hawkeye grouping elphies at talking island and 1 shotting them all with a burst shot. 

Im so confused. 

p.s. still no blessed beast spiritshots

4k matk on summon < 4k matk on any mage with access to blessed spiritshots

on top of that, you dont get any % increased damage from enchanting a pony, only a weapon. therefore you lose out on even more spiritshot dmg. rip. 

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gfbot said:

I dont get it? These mobs are blue. This is the equivalent of a hawkeye grouping elphies at talking island and 1 shotting them all with a burst shot. 

Im so confused. 

You can take character 68 and boost him withouth any additional supports PA accounts. Also unlimited mana. 4 k m atk withouth spirit share or other boosters. with all the hats dances aghations OE weapons probably u can reach around 7k. at level 80. And if staff reduces dyes to +5 this horse will be like interlude one.

All in all Video was just for people to come to test server so 2.0 would be faster.

5 hours ago, gfbot said:

Im so confused. 

on top of that, you dont get any % increased damage from enchanting a pony, only a weapon. therefore you lose out on even more spiritshot dmg. rip. 

Dont trash talk i got +12 demon staff not even close to 4 k m att 

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

You can take character 68 and boost him withouth any additional supports PA accounts. Also unlimited mana. 4 k m atk withouth spirit share or other boosters. with all the hats dances aghations OE weapons probably u can reach around 7k. at level 80. And if staff reduces dyes to +5 this horse will be like interlude one.

All in all Video was just for people to come to test server so 2.0 would be faster.

I dont want ruin your dreams honey, but on patch 1.5 u can farm there alone too. 

68lvl get more than 1% per train. And u need only 3chars on farm without break and 100% faster farm than with your amazing pulling mobs with your pony. 

Edited by Stiba007

40 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont ruin your dreams honey, but on patch 1.5 u can farm there alone too. 

68lvl get more than 1% per train. And u need only 3chars on farm without break and 100% faster farm than with your amazing pulling mobs with your pony. 

there is no other class that solo can do it. Even your lovely wl with Orfen :)

57 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

there is no other class that solo can do it. Even your lovely wl with Orfen :)

I dont use wl on solo farm AB top/hill. 3chars only and train is rdy for 1:35-1:40 +- 20s and train is killed. U dont need other char on buff.

I saw in your video pp buff, so its not solo for me. 

38 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont use wl on solo farm AB top/hill. 3chars only and train is rdy for 1:35-1:40 +- 20s and train is killed. U dont need other char on buff.

I saw in your video pp buff, so its not solo for me. 

Fighter pp buffs probably gives a lot for Magnus aoe ? too lazy to make special edition for u.

Edited by ProGressive

26 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Fighter pp buffs probably gives a lot for Magnus aoe ? too lazy to make special edition for u.

I dont know to much ES, because Lafi has set up skills bars on F1-Fx, so i play for him only in neccesary situation. ES has haste/zerk/hp/dark resist buffs for pony?

All these buffs help u in your movie.

Yep, next guy with so important topic is lazy do something more for me.

Btw. Thx for video, i like watching on others ways how exp with AoE. 

Edited by Stiba007

44 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

ES has haste/zerk/hp/dark resist buffs for pony?

Btw. Thx for video, i like watching on others ways how exp with AoE. 

It has haste. Yep no bers. Hp dark ressist doesnt matter its even better to pull actually if horse dies.

P.S. Video is not about aoe, its about test some stuff. I found 4 bugs in 1 h 20 minutes. And i almost dont know a sh1t about 2.0

10 hours ago, ProGressive said:

no sunny boy, if u have purple mobs even lvl 68 wont have exp with u.

3 hours ago, kkthx said:

no sunny boy, if u have purple mobs even lvl 68 wont have exp with u.

Oh really? wanna try? In party u get exp not from who is higherst in pt but what color mobs is for you. Its not interlude boyz.

Edited by ProGressive