Sign in to follow this  
panchbeach

Omg this server is so hard for new players!

I was ready to give it a shot, doesn't matter that the server has been launched 2 years ago, doesn't matter that there's nobody at the start of the game but who came up with the idea dualbox to be allowed only with premium account? I really wanted to give the server a shot but i'm working 11 hours a day, so i will be able to play 2-3 hours max and i am not willing to spend money on premium account... this is just not cool... spoiler will be useless for solo play without buffer and there are no other players to team up with. I don't find any point for new players to start this server, although its pretty cool for people who started back in the days :) peace and no bad feeling :) 

• Like 1

1. 20-26lv spoiler can make enough money for premium account in 5-7 days
  2. Premium account is 10euro while other servers subscription is 10euro.
  3. You can achieve boxing easily with in game money by acting, instead of complaining, I did the same, wasn't hard.
  4. Really nice community, you can actually ask for free buffs in giran harbon etc, people do nurture new players.
  5. Just my oppinion, as for working person, 10 euro a month shouldn't be any problem.
  6. This is free to play server, you cannot except them to keep servers running by air. 21th century, is money century. Everyone needs nom nom somehow.

And.. Welcome to the forum/server.

Edited by Ithilaer
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, panchbeach said:

I was ready to give it a shot, doesn't matter that the server has been launched 2 years ago, doesn't matter that there's nobody at the start of the game but who came up with the idea dualbox to be allowed only with premium account? I really wanted to give the server a shot but i'm working 11 hours a day, so i will be able to play 2-3 hours max and i am not willing to spend money on premium account... this is just not cool... spoiler will be useless for solo play without buffer and there are no other players to team up with. I don't find any point for new players to start this server, although its pretty cool for people who started back in the days :) peace and no bad feeling :) 

if you start now you will find lots and lots of people to do cruma, duo parties, raid bosses and whatever you want so NO, i dont agree that there is no point for a new player to start. Maybe this is the only classic server that actually there is a point to start.

The only thing that there is no point in doing is complaining without even knowing what you are talking about

• Like 1

Thats so cute. So you are working 11h\day and cannot spend some $ for your hobby?Or buy a cheap laptop(100$) for your box? This server is actually VERY comforting for new ppl. You can make money with solo spoiler even from 12lvl(10min to make 12lvl). TOP NG weapon is given for free for 7 days for every new acc. Here is no PK clans who wipe all server locs. Ppl playing together on AOE pt and RB from lvl 20. If you want to have good equip even not with spoil - u can buy COLs for $,sell it in GH and buy all equip u want. U can buy exp too from china ppl who will make u 76\100 in 2 month.

Some ppl looking for possibilities and the others looking for excuses.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, panchbeach said:

the admins are also working on this server daily as their job. I imagine you get payed for your 11h/day work. So should they. Buying a premium is the way the server is funded. Also gathering adena to buy it in-game isnt that hard if u dont want to spend money that badly.

I was very reluctant about starting on this server, but in the end i'm really happy I joined. When I asked what to expect from here, people were honest enough to share the hard truth.

I took a shot and i'm having loads of fun playing, ye it's a hard experience, but that's what Real L2 is about isn't it? If you're looking for something easy on a L2 Classic low rate server you probably have no idea what Lineage 2 really is.

I've met a lot of people so far, also convinced some friends to join. I joined a small clan with max lvl 40, and about 15-20 members online, if you don't want to box a buffer you will have to be consistent to find a group. It's not something you can find in first 10 hours in the game, and you actually have to apply your social interaction abilities, it does take a while, but you will for sure find it.

I've been on the same boat recently, and I have no single regret of joining.

Good luck with your choice :)

Edited by Mvs
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Humble said:

how can you not purschase premium when you work 11 hours a day O_O

Well im actually learning for pro painter.. 1 day school and 4 days work for 600e per month..on the other side rent+bills= 350e, dude i'm so broke i  don't even have money for weed.. :D I also don't think buying premium with adena is option for a new player, am i supposed to collect them in no grade? :D ..btw how much adena does premium cost? 
And yeah 10 euros are not so much for my hobby but im not sure that i'll fit in the server, you know it started 2 years ago.. i just was fkin disappointed when i tried to log in my box and this is why i wrote my opinion.. Anyway thanks for the answers guys, some of them was useful :) maybe ill reconsider and install system again at the middle of the month after i try another 3x project that launches on 10th Sep which i'm pretty sure will be a fail, but at least boxes are free :D Peace :) 

• Like 1

a well known private classic server started before some months that we all know his name. it has a color in the name :P and died a few months later... so i would suggest to not waste your time in a fail server just to get box for free but then again, its your choice :)

Edited by eXistenZ
  • Like 1