Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

Several obt cuts

Not sure if i should show this, but here are some obt fights. All my oponents were with the same buff as me.

What do they press - i dont know. Some things certainly must be fixed. All i wanted is to show the dmg and mobility.

This video goes out to all QQ'ers 'bout broken daggers.

• Like 3

To be more realistic everyone should test everything with level 78, and B grade armors + A weps. Because this dreams about full A grade set and 80 makes me laugh :D I dont say its impossible, but its not very soon.

Why the hell that destro was running in the circle all the time ? 

Edited by ProGressive

9 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

To be more realistic everyone should test everything with level 78, and B grade armors + A weps. Because this dreams about full A grade set and 80 makes me laugh :D I dont say its impossible, but its not very soon.

Why the hell that destro was running in the circle all the time ? 

kiting my ue i guess. 

we had same lvl, i guess xD

Edited by Poseidon

lvls 80 with lvl 80 buffs, everybody 1st time ever class, pointless frapses, sry :(

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, kkthx said:

lvls 80 with lvl 80 buffs, everybody 1st time ever class, pointless frapses, sry :(

more excuses, bro xD

Edited by Poseidon

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

CHN.jpg.856fb6cd2b054fb6a93c57084a3c2116.jpg

(с)MPiRi

58 minutes ago, ErKy said:

Gz mate nice damage, now just re-do video with no Counter critical and lvl 76-78 to be realistic :)

how many years till classic club has ppeshka 80.

Destro must not use excruciating strikes(on 2.0) and must know how to prefrenzy

Also one more thing.I dont know about classic but on previous chronicles i think that when you press Dash during Hide then Hide will get removed.Is this a bug here or it is ok?

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Also one more thing.I dont know about classic but on previous chronicles i think that when you press Dash during Hide then Hide will get removed.Is this a bug here or it is ok?

Nope, u can use dash when u are on "hide mode"

7 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

They even can use mount in hide nowadays if im not mistaken.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

what happen with excruciating strike in 2.0?

11 hours ago, BlackJack said:

how many years till classic club has ppeshka 80.

huh? i dont get what u mean :D , i told him to do test w/o Counter Critical because we wont see any CC anytime soon on 2.0 on this server, so testing like this is completly unreal.

If im not mistaken CC gives huge critical damage boost when its on, or atleast it used to be like that.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ErKy said:

Gz mate nice damage, now just re-do video with no Counter critical and lvl 76-78 to be realistic :)

np, waiting for skills fixes.

10 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

we can.

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Pretty much every of your opponent played their class terribly. That is the reason you could win them as TH.

did i named it "th obt frag movie"? try to read the msg before the video. u r inattentive.

1 hour ago, ErKy said:

If im not mistaken CC gives huge critical damage boost when its on, or atleast it used to be like that.

x2 dmg when triggers. btw the last fight with pw was w/o CC. 

Edited by Poseidon

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

did i named it "th obt frag movie"? try to read the msg before the video. u r inattentive.

I saw it, dont worry.
But seeing this

16 hours ago, Poseidon said:

This video goes out to all QQ'ers 'bout broken daggers.

I guess u wanted to show dagger can make nice damage or win fights vs other classes if played correctly. However the victory came from terrible gameplay of opponents, not because "dagger pwnz"

44 minutes ago, Reaper said:

However the victory came from terrible gameplay of opponents, not because "dagger pwnz"

alright my friend, this is your opinion. 

58 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I saw it, dont worry.
But seeing this

I guess u wanted to show dagger can make nice damage or win fights vs other classes if played correctly. However the victory came from terrible gameplay of opponents, not because "dagger pwnz"

love guys thinking that dagger is supposed to be killer of all classes. Well nope. He should be beaten hard on 1v1 vs fighter in heavy classes, and fuk up every robe classes. Why is he supposed to be beaten in 1v1 vs fighters on coli? Bcoz its dagger, its assasin class, he takes advantage from gank, not from 1v1 all set fight.

So vid is not rly point to show dagger pwnz just that dagger do fine dmg, not lowered as QQboy from 1st post said.

Ask Anytime, he camps as long as u start to rebuff/under mob + 4 box.

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

love guys thinking that dagger is supposed to be killer of all classes. Well nope. He should be beaten hard on 1v1 vs fighter in heavy classes, and fuk up every robe classes. Why is he supposed to be beaten in 1v1 vs fighters on coli? Bcoz its dagger, its assasin class, he takes advantage from gank, not from 1v1 all set fight.

So vid is not rly point to show dagger pwnz just that dagger do fine dmg, not lowered as QQboy from 1st post said.

Exactly. 

3 hours ago, kkthx said:

so Anytime is not correct nickname, Campingtime fits more xD

• Like 1