Please, keep it clean from offtopic.

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Category #3

Parody of Kanye West's album cover, The life of Pablo.

Featuring two new items in 2.0, 'Beast shots' and 'Blessed Beast Spiritshots' for the art category.

the-life-of-summoners.jpg

Category #2

I've made this simple yet elegant wallpaper for the anticipation of one of the more popular items featured in 2.0. A single beast shot taken from in game and edited in Microsoft paint. Its a single beast shot to represent the fierce power of summoners. The red background is to exhibit the blood of my enemies.

beast-shot-wall.thumb.png.5fb2f9bcc83cecb4b422eca567e58545.png

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

On 2017-09-04 at 9:08 PM, Kse said:

Dear friends!

All participation works goes here!

Please, keep it clean from offtopic.

Best regards,

Classic Team

@Kse Why beast shot wallpaper got deleted?

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@Kse Why beast shot wallpaper got deleted?

because it doesn't match one of requirements:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Kse said:

because it doesn't match one of requirements:)

It did. Which one didnt it match?

• Wallpaper have to contain L2classic.club logo. 
  • Wallpaper should match 1 of the following sizes: 1024x576 px / 1280x720 px / 1366x768 px / 1600x900 px / 1920x1080 px ✓ used 1024x576 resolution
  • Wallpaper shouldn't  contain chat/skill bars and other game windows (You can use Alt+H to turn it off/on) ✓ A skill icon is not a game window or chat bar. Alt H hides the UI for the client, you should of been more specific in your criteria.
  • Screenshot can be edited in any graphic redactor 
  • Screenshot have to be made by you, and not taken from the Internet 

Also the art one was perfectly fine too.

• The work has to be made by the participant. ✓ Parodies are still made by the individual aka me.
  • The work should have our server name (L2classic.club) on it ✓ I put the logo in it, do you want me to go edit it and put in l2classic.club? How can I do that without a graphic redactor?

If so, here is the resubmission: 

the-life-of-summoners.thumb.jpg.6e542eb06b5462601b7b73915a8ca269.jpg

• Pictures of the work can not be edited on any graphic redactor. ✓ (This is honestly the vaguest ruling of them all. I cant use a graphic redactor in an ART contest? Really? Does MS paint count as a graphic redactor???)

Beast shots are a valid form of celebrating 2.0, so saying they aren't related to the 2.0 means that you guys should of added them in 1.0? The pictures of the icons were taken from in the 2.0 OBT.

I admit my submissions were all shitposts, but they were still VALID submissions.

If you didn't want shit posts, then you shouldn't of put in participation rewards. 

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

40 minutes ago, gfbot said:

It did. Which one didnt it match?
Also the art one was perfectly fine too.

• The work has to be made by the participant. ✓ Parodies are still made by the individual aka me.
  • The work should have our server name (L2classic.club) on it ✓ I put the logo in it, do you want me to go edit it and put in l2classic.club? How can I do that without a graphic redactor?

If so, here is the resubmission: 

the-life-of-summoners.thumb.jpg.6e542eb06b5462601b7b73915a8ca269.jpg

• Pictures of the work can not be edited on any graphic redactor. ✓ (This is honestly the vaguest ruling of them all. I cant use a graphic redactor in an ART contest? Really? Does MS paint count as a graphic redactor???)

If you didn't want shit posts, then you shouldn't of put in participation rewards. 

Read it again:

On 9/4/2017 at 8:06 PM, Kse said:

3. Best L2classic.club 2.0 Art

This is a "Free category", which means, you can participate here with every Art, made by You!

It can be drawing, cooking, sculpting... But in any case it has to be related to 2.0 Update.

Requirements:

• The work has to be made by the participant
  • The work should have our server name (L2classic.club) on it
  • Pictures of the work can not be edited on any graphic redactor

How to participate:

• Create a piece of Art
  • Make a picture of it. 
  • Post a picture it in a special participation thread

I believe "Make a picture of it" and "Post a picture" should have been "photo", as you can see, it should be something u make in real life, not on PC (a.k.a. drawing, cooking, sculpting) and thats why its forbidden to use graphic redactor (thats why if requirements there is written you need server name on it, not logo, because who would draw the logo??), so your picture definitely doesnt fit the "Art" contest (the wallpaper one i guess it does)

Edited by Reaper
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Reaper said:

I believe "Make a picture of it" and "Post a picture" should have been "photo", as you can see, it should be something u make in real life, not on PC (a.k.a. drawing, cooking, sculpting) and thats why its forbidden to use graphic redactor (thats why if requirements there is written you need server name on it, not logo, because who would draw the logo??), so your picture definitely doesnt fit the "Art" contest (the wallpaper one i guess it does)

Exactly

44 minutes ago, gfbot said:

Wallpaper should match 1 of the following sizes: 1024x576 px / 1280x720 px / 1366x768 px / 1600x900 px / 1920x1080 px ✓ used 1024x576 resolution

Your picture has 1000x563 resolution
zU4vDd.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Africa said:

A vintage entry for the Wallpaper Contest :):

L2ClassicClub - Wallpaper.jpg

Having Nightshade there alltogether with "PTS" information is not correct in my eyes... :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Abyss Walker and Baium, painted in the style of anime and comics

AW_Baium.jpg

Edited by Cleef
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1