Kse

2.0 Great contest participation thread

10 hours ago, Arteaz said:

Hi everyone! This is my wallpaper entry. Hope you'll like it.

L2C_Arteaz_5.jpg

Damn, this one's good.

But it has this kind of bitter taste to it because the dwarfie seems to be enjoying the fishing, however here on the patch 2.0 the fishing will be absolutely zero fun, because it will be basically a soft botting (we'll just click fishing and the bot will activate automatic fishing - zero initiative, zero fun) .

It's a complete disaster that admins couldn't keep their word in making the fishing as fun as the dwarfie seems to be enjoying - the oldschool manual fishing.

I wouldn't even mind if the fishing had 90% chance of catching old boot because it would still be infinitely more fun, infinitely more classic and infinitely more lineage. The automated fishing is a tragicomedy

But as I said it's really nice wallpaper, definitely one of my favorites here.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Damn, this one's good.

But it has this kind of bitter taste to it because the dwarfie seems to be enjoying the fishing, however here on the patch 2.0 the fishing will be absolutely zero fun, because it will be basically a soft botting (we'll just click fishing and the bot will activate automatic fishing - zero initiative, zero fun) .

It's a complete disaster that admins couldn't keep their word in making the fishing as fun as the dwarfie seems to be enjoying - the oldschool manual fishing.

I wouldn't even mind if the fishing had 90% chance of catching old boot because it would still be infinitely more fun, infinitely more classic and infinitely more lineage. The automated fishing is a tragicomedy

But as I said it's really nice wallpaper, definitely one of my favorites here.

Thank u so much, I'm really happy that u like it :)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1