tzeo

classes rarity

I plan to start playing in this server and I have some questions

1 ) Which classes are the rarest in the server right now?

2 ) Which classes do the parties need and cannot find?

3 ) Which classes are so popular that they do not find a place in a party?

3 ) Is it possible to level up without any friends and without a box, but only with random parties?

4 ) Do you think the server is growing right now or dying?

1. Most requested classes right now, probably tanks, sws and EE/SE's
2. Dont see that happening much, maybe sws a little, but there are many sws 40+, so that will be filled soon.

3. Don't think there is one, even clerics raid with bows, and everybody accepts them.

3(Again?) Yes its 100% possible to level without boxing, but you need atleast 20ish. You can go giran harbor many buffers give buffs for free 0-19.

4. Server is growing for sure, I see new people everyday 0-40 range.

1) Summoners (except pony) totally useless w/o pet shost :)

2) TANK / SWS to train mobs

3) i think there are more dds then other classes

4) Why u play MMO w/o friends

5) we'll see if 2.0 come for real

57 minutes ago, tzeo said:

3 ) Is it possible to level up without any friends and without a box, but only with random parties? Yes if u are tank\sws. To lvl 70. After that all top spots are controlled\perma ganked by each of 3 sides.

4 ) Do you think the server is growing right now or dying? Same state ~3-4 month. Many ppl are giving up cause 2.0 still is not implemented. Some new ppl coming but same qty of old players are leaving. It's good time to be a random - some free spots in ABG and then u can pick a tag(after 68+). Its still good competition on the server and interesting game cause of 3 sides.

2 hours ago, tzeo said:

3 ) Is it possible to level up without any friends and without a box, but only with random parties?

1) The less chosen classes are paladin, temple knight, plains walker, abbys walker, and some summoner classes (i think phantom summoners)

2) In high lvls Active supports i would say. In low and mid lvls, partys are looking for tanks / bards all the time in party matching

3) Prophet. According to some statistics given by gm some months ago, it is the most popular class. But most of them are boxes. It is very probable that at least one of the members in a common random party ll have a pp or another buffer outside of party for buffs.

Yes. it is posible until certain lvl (like 67,68). After that there arent random parties. Ppl already choose a clan with their own ppl to play with cause spots are dominated by sides

4) It is changing. Many old ppl left. some are returning back, and new ppl is coming too

• Like 1

1) I think rarest class right now is PW (I think there is like 1 PW i saw in town once randomly, while there are very few paladins/ETs, since they are still making their job in pve in pulling and few PSs farming solo).

3) Suggestion right from the start: Friendinvite as many people you are farming with early, so later on you dont have to look for fully random parties but you can pm those "friends" which are online at that moment and maybe form a party or ask them if they maybe have party and dont need XX class (What you will decide to play), that will make lvling with random parties much easier.

I would risk saying that when asking about rarest "class" he actually wanted to ask about "class type" so not PW but dagger - although in this case answer is similar :)

And I agree that there are quite a few mid lvl sws raising on the server now :) Although we never know how many of those will keep on playing a longterm game.

12 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

I would risk saying that when asking about rarest "class" he actually wanted to ask about "class type" so not PW but dagger - although in this case answer is similar :)

PW is class. Dagger is not. There are 31 classes and 8 roles in L2 according to official info: 

Knight  
Warrior  
Rogue  
Archer  
Mage  
Summoner  
Enchanter  
Healer
Edited by Reaper

On 14. 9. 2017 at 7:22 PM, tzeo said:

1) TK, pala, PW
2) pullers (tannks, sws, bd)
3) everyone can find a slot if he has something to offer in pt
4) no
5) atm dying 

20 minutes ago, Ithilaer said:

Everyone forgot Bishop

Bishop is needed only in CP. Random party doesnt need bp

• Like 1

Just now, Rip said:

Bishop is needed only in CP. Random party doesnt need bp

That's because people are thinking about themselves nor do they think outside the box. Many raids can be done melee with proper tank+bishop etc. But  thats just my oppinion

9 hours ago, Ithilaer said:

Many raids can be done melee with proper tank+bishop etc. But  thats just my oppinion

except nobody does because a good portion of RBs from early 30s to 60s cast AoE debuffs, so it's just way easier to grab a bow and kill them without risking to get your party costantly slowed down or paralyzed.

14 hours ago, Ithilaer said:

That's because people are thinking about themselves nor do they think outside the box. Many raids can be done melee with proper tank+bishop etc. But  thats just my oppinion

As for RBs (and pve in general) ES and cat are way better healers than bishop... 

21 minutes ago, Carlas said:

What most need now in server cos i start play ant need to choose one

Play what you feel like - not what server needs!

Check the classchange system - maybe you can lvl up your char on a "izi" class and change for 20 euro later!

If you wanna exp w/o friends and box you should maybe go for a Summoner. You can change to every DD on that class later!

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Play what you feel like - not what server needs!

Check the classchange system - maybe you can lvl up your char on a "izi" class and change for 20 euro later!

If you wanna exp w/o friends and box you should maybe go for a Summoner. You can change to every DD on that class later!

I am new as well, just downloading  the client. 

Thinking of going summoner as it is pretty simple to start with.