Dejvi99

Enchanted - chance

Hello everyone, especially admins.

I would like to return here again the original chances of over enchanted, which was here and which is given in Lineage II normal since the release of this game.

Unfortunately, there is currently a chance on this server that absolutely does not match !!!

I have been playing here for two years and I have enchanted 88x weapons (fighter weapons), and I have complete statistics, but what is set here last 1.5 months is unreal.

I know that without a donate, this server would not be useful and necessary for the server life.

But who will be entertained when 20x weapons do not get one or more +6 (specifically 2x) !!!!!

I do not know that I'm mistaken that it does not come out in two years, unfortunately I do not take it as a question.

If anyone is interested I can put here the complete statistics enchanted for two years and what happens in 1.5 months is crazy !!!!!!!

Admins: who do you think he will talk to donate to a player who will take a chance to enchanted over there higher over enchanted, or who does not let it even +4?

Please think and do something with this !!!!

You're absolutely right, the artificially enchanted weapons from auction hause are a problem. The topics about it keep popping up, people are very disappointed about it, and the situation needs to be adressed immediately.

But there's a dilemma, because both options are worse than another. If admins keep the status quo, many people without the ++weapons will keep quitting because they're dissatisfied about the enchant levels on the server. However if they do intervene, you risk losing some of the people with those weapons.

However to be honest I'm very much leaning towards the second option, because it's a long-term solution. It's as if someone cuts a finger on a rusty nail and the wound gets infected beyond antibiotics treatment. If doctors act immediately, the patient will lose only the finger. However if the surgery gets delayed, there's a risk the infection will spread and the patient will lose not only finger, but a hand, then a forearm and eventually a whole arm, or might even die.

I think the most important thing right now is to acknowledge the problem and start working towards it's solution. Hiding before the problem and pretend it's not a big deal will only cause it to get worse.

I suggest that admins adress this officially and let players propose their solutions, and then find some middle way. Of course there are going to be a dissatisfied group of people, but a compromise needs to be found. I imagine admins could come up with some soft solution, which would compensate the owners of these weapons for taking it away from them. The solutions may include, but are not exclusive to:

1) Immediately stop the delivery of artificially created ++guns in auction house, and search for other donation options to keep the server running. I'm sure most people would agree that even traditional gameplay affecting donation items such as +XP/SP scrolls are much lesser evil than ++guns in auction house.
2) Buffing the A grade weapons so even low enchant value A weapons are stronger than those highly enchanted C weapons (which is currently not the case; you'd need A grade gun of enchantment of level 5 or even 6 to match its power, which is almost impossible to get - without spawning more ++A weapons in auction house). One of the ways to achieve it is to give the A weapons +% PvP bonus, as in older chronicles.
3) Offering players to reduce enchantment value for massive compensations. For example, people could choose to reduce their +12 Demon Staff for +11 Demon Staff plus XY 100% xp/sp scrolls, XY adena etc. Since the ++weapons are one of the most valueable assets of the game, these compensations would have to be absolutely massive. I know absolute majority of people will absolutely hate this idea, but a very effective solution to that would be - alongside with already massive, fixed compensations - an actual lottery for RB jewels for getting your weapon unenchanted. The higher level of enchant you reduce, the more entries you recieve. I know it sounds crazy but realize that the ultimate goal is to reduce the enchantment values on the server, and having a few more RB jewels is a lesser evil.
4) Modifying the enchant value so that it's easier to get +4, +5 weapons. In other words, the enchantment chance would gradually decrease, but would allow new people to get at least basic enchantment values to catch up with us older folks.
5) SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION, REDISTRIBUTE THE ENCHANT VALUES TO EVERYONE ON THE SERVER EQUALLY, AND JAIL THOSE WHO HAVE HIGH ENCHANTED WEAPONS

//edit: I'd also like to add that that this problem is not only that people are dissatisfied with it. With the upcoming 2.0 patch we're risking an absolute mage dominance, since the mage and figher weapons are roughly equal value which is an unnatural occurence (on official it's common to have +12++ figher weapons, but very rarely +7++ mage weapons. The difference is also amplified with additional soulshot/spiritshot bonus for enchanted weapons)

Edited by FryderykChopin

Absolutely, I have had a lot of +++++++ weapons (which I broke even more ++++++), but the last month and pul is an EVIDENT lowered chance already at the base over enchanted, just so is because I almost enchant every other day, but I'm done with it today, because in the last 2 days I have cracked 4 guns from +3 to +4 !!!!! And I'm not talking about the whole statistics in two years and the current situation !!!

It's enough for me to set the chances as it is to be from Lineage II (about 60%), because now I'm moving to a chance at +5 +6 somewhere around 10% !!!!

11 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

What are those flowers in the thumbnail inventory btw.?

i remmeber them from event around february 2016 :D the most expensive one was "kuon" which price was rly huge (cos had lowest drop rate) ... this event bought me C gr equip :P  

• Thanks 1

Damn that was the time I was taking a break from L2... I missed this and the gem collecting... Missed two events with the best collectibles... Now only sun lotions and stuff... At least I still have the stars and branches from the old Christmas event :/ 

21 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Damn that was the time I was taking a break from L2... I missed this and the gem collecting... Missed two events with the best collectibles... Now only sun lotions and stuff... At least I still have the stars and branches from the old Christmas event :/ 

most op event was the hearts one by far. I still have death penalty scrolls for 3 years ahead in bank.

santas raindeers any1 ? i remember keeping a spoiler 25lvl to spoil some wolves at orc village and in the meantime i was getting overpriced event shit. mats for fp + money for top d. :D

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

What are those flowers in the thumbnail inventory btw.?

Its like 2nd event ever on server.

13 hours ago, BlackJack said:

most op event was the hearts one by far. I still have death penalty scrolls for 3 years ahead in bank.

Tbh I don't even care that much about the rewards, I just collect the event items like Pokemons, gotta catch them all :D And I really need the warehouse expanded with fishing...

But anyway admins really need to step up their game with the event items, the last ones were schmuck, I want flowers and gems back :/ 

I broken light crosbow on +4 emi on+15 1 year ago

Recently made deadmans +6

Enchant rate seems ok, only not sure where all the homus +6-9 on ah comming from

17 hours ago, Dejvi99 said:

Absolutely, I have had a lot of +++++++ weapons (which I broke even more ++++++), but the last month and pul is an EVIDENT lowered chance already at the base over enchanted, just so is because I almost enchant every other day, but I'm done with it today, because in the last 2 days I have cracked 4 guns from +3 to +4 !!!!! And I'm not talking about the whole statistics in two years and the current situation !!!

It's enough for me to set the chances as it is to be from Lineage II (about 60%), because now I'm moving to a chance at +5 +6 somewhere around 10% !!!!

a friend of mine enchanted 2 days ago a bellion cestus straight to +10 and bop to +8.

so atleast i cant confirm ur therory

34 minutes ago, chevignon said:

a friend of mine enchanted 2 days ago a bellion cestus straight to +10 and bop to +8.

so atleast i cant confirm ur therory

And friend of mine enchanted lance to +9 few days ago. I guees it is all about luck

6 hours ago, NWD said:

I broken light crosbow on +4 emi on+15 1 year ago

Recently made deadmans +6

Enchant rate seems ok, only not sure where all the homus +6-9 on ah comming from

u can withdraw 50% of euro from AH to ur paypal, so if someone likes playing l2 and nolife i guess its not hard for him to make money of it, maybe, just a theory

Do something with this chance because this is EMBARRASSING !!!!!

Statistics for 45 days !!!!!! 

This is not a normal chance in L2 !!!!!!

Deadmans   6
Deadmans   4
Deadmans   3
Aoba   6
Aoba   5
Aoba   4
AOBA   4
AOBA   5
Aoba   6
Aoba   3
Aoba   6
Aoba   3
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   5
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   6
Aoba   4
Deadmans   3
Aoba   4
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   3
Edited by Dejvi99

1 hour ago, Dejvi99 said:

Do something with this chance because this is EMBARRASSING !!!!!

Statistics for 45 days !!!!!! 

This is not a normal chance in L2 !!!!!!

Deadmans   6
Deadmans   4
Deadmans   3
Aoba   6
Aoba   5
Aoba   4
AOBA   4
AOBA   5
Aoba   6
Aoba   3
Aoba   6
Aoba   3
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   5
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   6
Aoba   4
Deadmans   3
Aoba   4
Deadmans   3
Deadmans   3

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/11557-bop-craft-and-enchant/

Edited by Rizos

YES ---> Hefaistos

The more I get the information that it is that the server has adjusted the chances of about 2 months !!!!

During the lifetime of the server it will come to me as unreal, please the admin's comment !!!!

Edited by Dejvi99

Hef, bro, i told you that you are very lucky guy, i all time said to you and blbounek to stop yourself. You had best 2 B grade blunts on server own eanchanted, but didnt do +16 :(

you didnt know how a lot of weapons people broke to try do +7, you had luck to do a lot of OE weapons.

P.S. And realy, i have questions only for OE HOMUNKULUS. I broke so alot of them, and only 1 did +5, most of times all broke from 3 to 4. I dont know noone who did OE homunkulus alone (but we can see A LOT, A LOT OF OE homus at auction)

I do 3x best B weapons on server :)

Do something about it because in the last 24 hours three more weapons from +3 to +4 !!!!

I will try it at the weekend if anything changed unless it was my last hours in the game !!!!

This is not bad luck this is set !!!

ADMINS your opinion? so far, it seems that the silent is the consent. Manyppl tell me that they too have the same thing in that case it has nothing to do with the normal sanctity of enchanted.

Edited by Dejvi99

18 minutes ago, Dejvi99 said:

I do 3x best B weapons on server :)

+ Blbounek broken yaksa in +17 atempt... (The legend)...

Drž se Hefe...

• Like 1