Dejvi99

Enchanted - chance

21 minutes ago, Dejvi99 said:

I do 3x best B weapons on server :)

Do something about it because in the last 24 hours three more weapons from +3 to +4 !!!!

I will try it at the weekend if anything changed unless it was my last hours in the game !!!!

This is not bad luck this is set !!!

ADMINS your opinion? so far, it seems that the silent is the consent. Many toys tell me that they too have the same thing in that case it has nothing to do with the normal sanctity of enchanted.

just enchant like everyone else does - throught the AH. izi

2 hours ago, seiva said:

Hef, bro, i told you that you are very lucky guy, i all time said to you and blbounek to stop yourself. You had best 2 B grade blunts on server own eanchanted, but didnt do +16 :(

you didnt know how a lot of weapons people broke to try do +7, you had luck to do a lot of OE weapons.

P.S. And realy, i have questions only for OE HOMUNKULUS. I broke so alot of them, and only 1 did +5, most of times all broke from 3 to 4. I dont know noone who did OE homunkulus alone (but we can see A LOT, A LOT OF OE homus at auction)

i remember bal0rd from anathema, he did 1 +12,1 +10, and a couple of +8-9 just from ~12 homas.

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

i remember bal0rd from anathema, he did 1 +12,1 +10, and a couple of +8-9 just from ~12 homas.

If it was like the 1st +10 demon staff he had at lvl 40 he did  nothing, visa ftw .....

2 emi +16 1 atuba Mace +16, 1 demons staff +9 homu + 7 +8 +9 +10 +11. Lance +10 I did it without " Visa Enchant". Hehe  

You need only balls to Enchant here, chance is high.

Edited by RoolBack

5 hours ago, Meskita said:

Plz tell me again how  a guy start here and after 1.5 weeks have a +10 demon 

1f6ry1.jpg

Man, you are free to report any rmt case. Community doesn't really care about that because in such a case because 1) it's not +1 demon+10 on the server, it's already existed one which just changed his owner 2) you cannot really stop RMT

It is obvious that the chances have been reduced (two months ago) without being announced or officially published !!!!!

Currently, odds are far lower than "normal" in L2.

Admini is silent, which indicates something.

Roolback: chance was good but not now :(

• Like 1

Isnt test server still running? If you are so sure something is changed, you can contact san0 and agree with him to provide you enchant scrolls/weapons (like 1k enchant scrolls if needed) and you can show real statistics, not your unlucky one.

From what people said here, looks like you made some really good overenchanted weapons. Was there topic with statistics and that maybe the enchant is too high back then? I dont think so ;) .

admins are silent becuz theres nothing to say as nothing was changed on the enchant rates and they are quite busy atm to have to come here and explain stuff everytime you guys come up with a new theory about something xD.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

admins are silent becuz theres nothing to say as nothing was changed on the enchant rates and they are quite busy atm to have to come here and explain stuff everytime you guys come up with a new theory about something xD.

Its very important that you answer the community, with that being said, are you a boob guy or an ass guy?

3 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Its very important that you answer the community, with that being said, are you a boob guy or an ass guy?

haha u just made my day xD