Sign in to follow this  
Chungyang

Is there a reason ?

4 hours ago, Chungyang said:

Wanted to ask if its worth playing here?

I am asking this question couse today and yesterday, some 70 lvl chars come and pk us .

This is the comununty @ this server. I don\t want flames or "smart answers" just a simple fact.

Thanks in advance.

I will point two things here. The pk penalty system is broken. It kind of works when a player pk another. But this is a MMO. When a party of players pk, there is no real penalty, as they can clean the karma with one train of mobs on aoe. So parties often pk for fun, even not for the count, just for fun. Second, every idiot in this games no matter of the level or the clan pk tanks on aoe or bosses - with stun or slow, and there is not any penalty. Players are doing it because they can, without consequences and without any other reason. And do not explain me how that is the system on official server, it's totally broken. They can remove the karma, anyway it is pointless like this. 

Edited by Ikcen

1 hour ago, Ikcen said:

I will point two things here. The pk penalty system is broken. It kind of works when a player pk another. But this is a MMO. When a party of players pk, there is no real penalty, as they can clean the karma with one train of mobs on aoe. So parties often pk for fun, even not for the count, just for fun. Second, every idiot in this games no matter of the level or the clan pk tanks on aoe or bosses - with stun or slow, and there is not any penalty. Players are doing it because they can, without consequences and without any other reason. And do not explain me how that is the system on official server, it's totally broken. They can remove the karma, anyway it is pointless like this. 

there is penalty 3+ pk u drop, scroll price (on 2.0 huge price), need spend time in floran.

If there is smthing broke its players that play like pussies

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

there is penalty 3+ pk u drop, scroll price (on 2.0 huge price), need spend time in floran.

If there is smthing broke its players that play like pussies

That penalty is a joke, now there is not actually. Also you shall explain how to pk lower levels or to stun a player, while you are hiding in the bushes is brave? Or you mean the players who do pk play like pussies - I agree. I can accept pk for a farming spot. It's OK. Or pk for pk count - you show you are badass - it's stupid but acceptable. But most players now pk because there are no real consequences - oh, I'm bored, let pk someone, well I'm still bored - this is a broken system.

First of all, this server hasnt even reached point when this is actual problem why people should whine. When some clan fully dedicates all their members to PK everything alive with 76+ chars which wont have way to get back from all that karma, then you will be allowed to cry. Feel free to see what happens on official.

10 hours ago, Setzer said:

Go play official then, where you dont even need to go floran to remove PK points. 

I dont know if you are living in stone age, but officials have reworked sin eater quest for quite some time already, which made some of the people there playing on it quit, because its totally stupid to let you clean only 1-3 pks (from which 3 pks clean never happens) ONCE per day, which takes huge time as well. With some dedication, some people can just come to your spot, pick up your adena, hit your train and you wont be able to do anything at some point, because everybody will be over 4 pks (unable to clean them for like 3-4 days coz of stupid quest restriction), yeah, those are sweet times.

Hopefully staff here wont implement this new sin eater quest EVER. If they ever think about changing the pk scroll system, they should think about bringing back old sin eater quest.

Edited by Reaper
  • Like 3

@Chungyang
Welcome to classic, a hardcore grinding experience!

Here's a few options when some high lvl hates you:

- Relog + watch spot with camera (he won't camp you forever, his buffs will run out)
- Change spot, duh
- Find a damn party/cp
- Change your playing time, if you have plenty of time
- Find a bishop/ee friend and let the guy pk you. He will probably pk you 3 times max and soe to burn it, usually far from your low/mid lvl zone
- If none of the above worked, maybe rename like a good girl
- If you're going to make a QQ post on forum, don't forget to thank your enemies for providing you with additional SP. While this obviously stinks of emo-weakness, it's still less pathetic than the overall crying

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

@Chungyang
Welcome to classic, a hardcore grinding experience!

Here's a few options when some high lvl hates you:

- Relog + watch spot with camera (he won't camp you forever, his buffs will run out)
- Change spot, duh
- Find a damn party/cp
- Change your playing time, if you have plenty of time
- Find a bishop/ee friend and let the guy pk you. He will probably pk you 3 times max and soe to burn it, usually far from your low/mid lvl zone
- If none of the above worked, maybe rename like a good girl
- If you're going to make a QQ post on forum, don't forget to thank your enemies for providing you with additional SP. While this obviously stinks of emo-weakness, it's still less pathetic than the overall crying

Agree. And sometimes clan change might help

1. This is a QQ thread - agreed

2. There is something seriously suspicious in what OP said as I don't really believe that someone would waste that much time PK'ing same ppl day after day without any purpose. If I were to guess I would say that OP flamed or killed someone's char on a farming spot he wanted to take and sadly that killed guy was on alt account and now is taking his revenge. I mean I got to lvl 60's just recently while being PK'ed maybe 2-3 times. Yes a lot of tards tryed to stun tanks who were making trains for me, but if I'm correct this thread was about PK'ing

3. I agree that high level idiots stunning lower lvl players during trains is a cancerous behaviour on the server that should be prevented via in-game mechanics. I don't care if it's the same on official or not, because I shiet on official and comparing it to classic club is not an argument to me. But on the other hand I care about this server and most of high levels have no idea of how many new players quitted the game because of dropping weapon/chest armor to stunning griefers (I have at least 3 of such examples on my friendlist and I played only like 1.5month?). Saying that this is a part of the game and if someone is a quitter we don't need it is false as well, because I'm pretty sure that a lot of players who quit after loosing equip to a griefer, actually would reach high 60s or 70s if such thing didn't happen to them. I mean I'm not a quitter but if i.e. i spent all of my wealth on 1 overenchanted weapon and then lost it couple days/week after I would probably say goodbye to the server as well, because let's be realistic, L2 classic club is a good private server but it's good mostly because there aren't any other reliable l2 private classic servers. Classic gameplay (with stuns/debuffs/broken nukers etc) is crappy as fock, from what I understand there aren't many interesting clan wars/battles/mass pvps around, it doesn't bring the nostalgia from old C3-C6 servers.

4. In the end no matter what we say, explain or propose nothing will change so we just have to deal with the fact that cancer life failers are wellcomed and allowed to do anything they want to on L2 private servers :f

40 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

2. There is something seriously suspicious in what OP said as I don't really believe that someone would waste that much time PK'ing same ppl day after day without any purpose. If I were to guess I would say that OP flamed or killed someone's char on a farming spot he wanted to take and sadly that killed guy was on alt account and now is taking his revenge. I mean I got to lvl 60's just recently while being PK'ed maybe 2-3 times. Yes a lot of tards tryed to stun tanks who were making trains for me, but if I'm correct this thread was about PK'ing

3. I agree that high level idiots stunning lower lvl players during trains is a cancerous behaviour on the server that should be prevented via in-game mechanics. I don't care if it's the same on official or not, because I shiet on official and comparing it to classic club is not an argument to me. But on the other hand I care about this server and most of high levels have no idea of how many new players quitted the game because of dropping weapon/chest armor to stunning griefers (I have at least 3 of such examples on my friendlist and I played only like 1.5month?). Saying that this is a part of the game and if someone is a quitter we don't need it is false as well, because I'm pretty sure that a lot of players who quit after loosing equip to a griefer, actually would reach high 60s or 70s if such thing didn't happen to them. I mean I'm not a quitter but if i.e. i spent all of my wealth on 1 overenchanted weapon and then lost it couple days/week after I would probably say goodbye to the server as well, because let's be realistic, L2 classic club is a good private server but it's good mostly because there aren't any other reliable l2 private classic servers. Classic gameplay (with stuns/debuffs/broken nukers etc) is crappy as fock, from what I understand there aren't many interesting clan wars/battles/mass pvps around, it doesn't bring the nostalgia from old C3-C6 servers.

4. In the end no matter what we say, explain or propose nothing will change so we just have to deal with the fact that cancer life failers are wellcomed and allowed to do anything they want to on L2 private servers :f

Who are you to talk about 70+ fun on pvp? You reach your 40 lvl to tell about big war??? :D

And i knew another people, that why i m playing with them. They dropped best equip on this server and didnt go away because of drop - they taking fun from game mechanic. I like very-very classic mechanic, about pk, about items drop from mobs and etc. In my opinion l2 need to be like this. Till this server my expirience was only on old 10-12 years ago servers. Looks like you dont like this classic, your way - to change chronicles or etc.

31 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

I mean, that u will have big problem, when your pt add some side, when u dont change your thinking about game.

Our enemies, try drop us everywhere, last survivers after lost pvp, on farm when few of us is ganked 1-2pts enemies. Its nothing weird, i had on self 11debuffs, when 2pts try drop items from me. U must teach few tricks in game and dont give enemies chance. Its classic. Hardcore game. Dont cry, just deal with it and u must think how make these enemies worst things.

On server exist few parties with fair play style, if u dont will play in toxic side, these parties dont will try drop u.

13 minutes ago, seiva said:

And i knew another people, that why i m playing with them. They dropped best equip on this server and didnt go away because of drop - they taking fun from game mechanic. I like very-very classic mechanic, about pk, about items drop from mobs and etc. In my opinion l2 need to be like this. Till this server my expirience was only on old 10-12 years ago servers. Looks like you dont like this classic, your way - to change chronicles or etc.

Drop mechanic is good as it's in the spirit of classic lineage imho. But even the most hardcore players can be demotivated by dropping stuff, and believe me i am speaking from experience..but it also depends on the loss. Both times we dropped orfen3 i felt demotivated to go back to grinding boxing 6 chars, but when i dropped my karmian stockings +7 i didnt give a shit cuze i knew i was being a dumbass.

If I may suggest something to some of you without fueling up a flame war, I would say that randomly writing "don't cry" in every post you create, doesn't really bring anything to the discussion nor proves you'r mature enough to pick up the conversation. Some of us opposite to some of "you" outside of spending multiple years on lineage 2, we spent shiet load of time on different games as well. I personally played a lot of MOBA, some other MMORPGS, some shooters and from what I've learned I can say that games are never perfect. They always start as a great idea with crappy solutions. At the begining people love the idea so they are playing without being annoyed too much with the crap part. But as time passes and this great gaming idea starts to become more common and obvious to the players, crap things start to get noticed on a more regular basis. This is the turning point, some games (DEV's) at this point start to listen to community and adjust all of the annoyance/bugs/issues gaining community respect and prolonging the lifecycle of their project. Others shiet on the community not improving the game and focusing to milk down whats left (by i.e. adding some alternative avatars, skins, voice packs). Such games die in convulsions, getting torn apart by the community on forums, in-game chat and any other communication channel.

Now L2 is a great example of a game which had a great idea on its merrits. Farming game with a decent crafting system and great approach to the subject of mass PVP. At the start everyone loved it. Nobody care about dumb PvP balance, about needing to press manually every soulshot youuse, about solo necros wrecking havoc against 5 man PP buffed parties. We loved the idea/concept so everyone was happy and continued/started playing the game. But as time passes we got used to what Mass PvP in L2 is. We understand how to play the game, where to farm, how to approach requipment. We stopped focusing on getting to know the game better as most of it is already revealed and well-known and instead people started to notice the everywhere existing crap.

So apparently some of the people on forums don't have that big of a gaming experience when it comes to dealing with different products (at least I have such a feeling, but might be wrong), because of what they don't have the sense of what could be improved and instead threat everything as "On official it's like so it HAS to be this way" and there's nothing wrong with such attitude. On the other hand some of us comparing L2 to plenty of products out there have a wide ammount of ideas that would most likely heavily increase gaming experience of Lineage 2 and as a result greatly increase number of players we have on the server. Now as I said 50 times already, I know that nothing is going to change and that we are destined to deal with so many flawed game mechanics but still since sometimes I have some free time at work and because forums are meant to discuss different things, I'm sharing some of the ideas to fill the my time and at the same time to provoke other people to share their IDEAS/OPINIONS.

So to sum up above wall-of-text whenever someone is suggesting a solution that would most likely improve the gaming experience, stop spaming "don't cry" and "deal with it, it's classic" but instead share your arguments to why particular mechanic is good and healthy for the game in your opinion or simply don't comment at all if you don't have any constructive arguments. Thanks :)

1 hour ago, seiva said:

Who are you to talk about 70+ fun on pvp? You reach your 40 lvl to tell about big war??? :D

Lol that's some serious ego and e-pen you got there mate.

Anyways, I'm speaking of what people are writing on the forums. Since whenever there's post about vet CP's leaving server or about how some top clans are having problems with gathering 2 cps for some mass PvP's  or how some mass PvP's were a complete fail due to sides not being able to gather big enough numbers and no one is calling such posts fakes I feel like that gives a good understanding of the politics on the server. 

Then again I'm just a newb who never wasted his time zerging underleveld and/or farming parties on the servers he played so I might just know crap in the end. 

46 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

If I may suggest something to some of you without fueling up a flame war, I would say that randomly writing "don't cry" in every post you create, doesn't really bring anything to the discussion nor proves you'r mature enough to pick up the conversation. Some of us opposite to some of "you" outside of spending multiple years on lineage 2, we spent shiet load of time on different games as well. I personally played a lot of MOBA, some other MMORPGS, some shooters and from what I've learned I can say that games are never perfect. They always start as a great idea with crappy solutions. At the begining people love the idea so they are playing without being annoyed too much with the crap part. But as time passes and this great gaming idea starts to become more common and obvious to the players, crap things start to get noticed on a more regular basis. This is the turning point, some games (DEV's) at this point start to listen to community and adjust all of the annoyance/bugs/issues gaining community respect and prolonging the lifecycle of their project. Others shiet on the community not improving the game and focusing to milk down whats left (by i.e. adding some alternative avatars, skins, voice packs). Such games die in convulsions, getting torn apart by the community on forums, in-game chat and any other communication channel.

Now L2 is a great example of a game which had a great idea on its merrits. Farming game with a decent crafting system and great approach to the subject of mass PVP. At the start everyone loved it. Nobody care about dumb PvP balance, about needing to press manually every soulshot youuse, about solo necros wrecking havoc against 5 man PP buffed parties. We loved the idea/concept so everyone was happy and continued/started playing the game. But as time passes we got used to what Mass PvP in L2 is. We understand how to play the game, where to farm, how to approach requipment. We stopped focusing on getting to know the game better as most of it is already revealed and well-known and instead people started to notice the everywhere existing crap.

So apparently some of the people on forums don't have that big of a gaming experience when it comes to dealing with different products (at least I have such a feeling, but might be wrong), because of what they don't have the sense of what could be improved and instead threat everything as "On official it's like so it HAS to be this way" and there's nothing wrong with such attitude. On the other hand some of us comparing L2 to plenty of products out there have a wide ammount of ideas that would most likely heavily increase gaming experience of Lineage 2 and as a result greatly increase number of players we have on the server. Now as I said 50 times already, I know that nothing is going to change and that we are destined to deal with so many flawed game mechanics but still since sometimes I have some free time at work and because forums are meant to discuss different things, I'm sharing some of the ideas to fill the my time and at the same time to provoke other people to share their IDEAS/OPINIONS.

So to sum up above wall-of-text whenever someone is suggesting a solution that would most likely improve the gaming experience, stop spaming "don't cry" and "deal with it, it's classic" but instead share your arguments to why particular mechanic is good and healthy for the game in your opinion or simply don't comment at all if you don't have any constructive arguments. Thanks :)

Lol that's some serious ego and e-pen you got there mate.

Anyways, I'm speaking of what people are writing on the forums. Since whenever there's post about vet CP's leaving server or about how some top clans are having problems with gathering 2 cps for some mass PvP's  or how some mass PvP's were a complete fail due to sides not being able to gather big enough numbers and no one is calling such posts fakes I feel like that gives a good understanding of the politics on the server. 

Then again I'm just a newb who never wasted his time zerging underleveld and/or farming parties on the servers he played so I might just know crap in the end. 

You can not make a conclusion from what you read on the forum, that's what I'm talking about (only little comunity read/write on forum, most of players not open the forum).
The server and has some problems from the part due to the fact that someone writes nonsense on the forum, which is then discussed by other packs. And by the way, the packs leaving not because of game mechanics. Haha

Another point, show an alternative to this server.
Since the opening day, I play a little on Einhasad (rus off), I see there are a bunch of other problems that are not on this server.
The real problem is the introduction of 2.0
Would be 2.0, most people would spit on the forum and be engaged in a game (experienced would make reports on the bugs, and not bred the farce)

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Drop mechanic is good as it's in the spirit of classic lineage imho. But even the most hardcore players can be demotivated by dropping stuff, and believe me i am speaking from experience..but it also depends on the loss. Both times we dropped orfen3 i felt demotivated to go back to grinding boxing 6 chars, but when i dropped my karmian stockings +7 i didnt give a shit cuze i knew i was being a dumbass.

But you can agree with me that in most cases these are the mistakes of the players themselves

22 hours ago, Chungyang said:

I guess that that update is coming. Ppl stop playing/farming couse they can 't do nothing ( and here i mean small ppl, new ppl).

You have no chance to do nothing . When u get 45+ you will get pk ed by chars lvl 70+.

So i am asking the ppl that read this forum, Is there any reaso to try and play here?

ifc 70lv need more time to clean their Kama than u exp ur losing exp 

As andrei mentioned, it's a part of the game and PKs are being heavily punished for doing so... But I have to agree with others' point as well, you shouldn't specifically target new players, because it's not good for server health

On 04/10/2017 at 12:54 PM, Kure said:

CHNDaye ftw... the guardian angel of FOM :D 

Dude from 40 to 55 I died like 15 times to that guy, I made macros to find him. I want to slap him in the face, for real dude.

• Like 1

@FinalFen Nice wall of text you made there, thats true.. I will try to react on it with as many arguments as I could (I will repeat myself in most cases, I already mentioned it there so many times before, also maybe i will not react straight to you but in PK/griefing problematic in general)...

I can understand your attitude to some point. Its attitude of, lets say, "random casual player" (dont take it as personal insult please)...  I will not lie, one and half year ago i came here with some ideals as you maybe, to enjoy "classic" nsotalgia game as I used to many years ago... After short time I encountered first griefer - some dwarf at bandoned camp which droped from me top NG heavy armor chest (bronze?).. back then it was something rly valuable to me (no free D armor, adena drops like 10 times less than now, each death -10%...) .. I was rly pissed back then but i continued... i persuaded mages to pull with me and be my bodyguards day after that and hey, it worked.. the same dwarf showed up and didnt even managed to catch me, mages killed him before that - at a cost of PK... There were many parties/people exping at AC back then and when they saw "PK" mages (and it doesnt matter that that dwarf was terorizing all of that parties there) they starting to hunt us (grattitude ftw)... Our party that day turned into PK fest and each of us (me as future sws and 2 future sps) ended with like 10k karma at lvl 20-22 +-... then i realized THIS is exactly what i missed on "old" l2.. not hardcore grind in almsot forgotten locations but this no-rules pvp/pk systems... L2 ruined its spirit with all the instances and "classic" is the way out to true l2... I encountered many times griefers/pk for fun chars during my 1,5 years journey around here but it always motivated me to keep going and get my revenge eventually... I remember Reaver party hunting randoms in partisan, i remember pride/perkunas literally closing DV or Cruma (basicly only two 40+ party locations at 1.0) and wanting fee for leting you enter in (2kk? incredible amount of money back then). Months passed and shortly before Reaver left to Gran Kain we managed to kill him few times, made his pt (which ganked us) to PR... yeah, it was revarding feeling, i suggest you to try to do the same. All I wanted to tell you by this is everyone of us experienced the same and i bet on 1.0 it was MUCH harder to face it, yet we survived that... If this behaviour is what you hate the most , sorry, but this chronicle is not clearly for you.... then i suggest you some of "new" chronicles, such as H5 or even GOD, where you dont need to even leave peace zone for hiting 100+ level and PK there is almsot non-existant... Now, this is my emo part of the story, lets continue to some real arguments: 

1) Griefing tanks in pulling: This is what i dont understand at all how can someone complain on this... Counterplay to this is so easy. Tank doesnt have to be the only one "working" hard in party, find active supports to pull with you... The trend is to have boxed "mana potions" and one PP out of party + at max one active support to heal every now and then during killing train. Take bishop with you, he can keep you alive the one second or two before stun is canceled cos of taking damage. He can purify you in case its lightning strike which is not canceled with damage...When i was exping bishop i had NEVER slot in any random pt in ev/abg (maxim i got party inv for finding that pt to ress someone and then farewell) and then those same ppl which refused me in pt complains on griefing. Thats beyond my understanding. If you dont have bish (rare class played by randoms thats true), SE could do the job as well (purify/heals), EE as well (better heals than SE and in case of paralize where s/he is not sure can overheal can jsut PR)...even PP has very decent heals to keep tank alive enough time to survive till stun vanish... Also exp on right spots.. I see very often 50+ parties on ABG.. ofc, if someone stuns you then mobs 10+ levels above you hit much harder than you are capable of survivng (and bishop healing)... Meanwhile in EV you would have been perfectly fine in such scenario...another solutions are mentioned already.. relogs/switching spots etc etc. Pleasee note im not defending such griefers, i dont like this kind of behaviour as well (and i ve never done such thing to randoms and enemies very few times) but you need to learn how to face it, otherwise you will have very hard times the more you will progress ingame. Now on forum i see people complaining on these griefers and instead of trying to figure out counter in their own gameplay, they are sugesting some game breaking customs "to protect" randoms... Lets begin with custom "dont let people to use stun/any kind of debuff on unflaged people." I dont even know how to react on this, its so wrong dude :P Huge amount of wartags are exping untaged in some random clans... give them this protection and you wont see any pvp at all till 74 lvl... Anyway people should focus on how to improve themselves instead sugesting customs which goes completely against L2 open world pvp spirit. Btw speaking of which on some future update you will be able to "lock" your equip so you wont drop it.

2.) PK: At first, this is the one of very few things that differs L2 from other usual MMO. That you can kill ppl whenever you want. Yes, there are few ppl that do that only for amusement, personaly i know only 2 of big PKers which are still active.. CHNdaye and JackHerrer. Maybe there are few more but i bet there are not even 10 of such ppl on whole server... Its so little amount that its not even worth mention.. You are trying to say there are mayn of those ppl which PK for fun but simply its not true... Also you have plenty of spots to "hide" before them (CHNdaye dont leave FOM for example) if you are so afraid of being PKed and thats it. Also good strategy could be just run/relog/PR... Find some other high lvl players and invite them for free frags... Different situation is when somone PKs you cos they simply want your spot. You have two options there as well, fight them and win - spot is yours - or move to another spot... Its like in real life, stronger will survive. There is no logical reason behind claim that if you were on some spot first you have all the rights to keep that spot. There is newbie protection till level 40 at each of starting villages, thats enough for new players for aclimatisation , people are jsut too lazy to go for that buff and then complain about being PKed...People are calling for bigger punishments for PKs... I believe now its enough, you risk droping gear, you need to clean karma and run to floran to clean PK points... on 2.0 prices for PK scrols will be 10 times bigger so even adena punishment will be big enough. On 2.5 devs intorduced literally one of the biggest bullshits i have ever seen, wannabe remake of sin eater quest... kill 700 mobs and it will clean you randomly 1-3 PKs but ONLY once a day... thats the biggest PK punnishment since retarded GOD Pk mechanics... Isnt it still enough for you? Even increasing karma foreach PK is not good way to customize things since karma is stackable with amount PK points you have so very shortly you could fall into karma "trap" where it would be smarter to start new char fro mscratch than trying to dekarma...

Instead of plain talks about nothing i will use few examples and try to show you how wrong these anti PK/grief sugestions are...
First example: You see party of war which is untaged at some random clan to avoid war... Dont you would want to PK them or at least harm them other way (stun...)? 

Second example (bigger one): Daily huge amounts of PK which you maybe didnt realize its hapening... Not so long ago we (DramaTeam) had like 2 hours nonstop fight at Orfen versus BadProducts... PLENTY of PKs you could have seen there, dude that was so big clown fiesta you couldnt even imagine... Personaly i used like 50 simple ress scrolls and lost almost 2 levels at that fight (it was like 30 vs 40 situation so you can imagine there was milions of karma concentrated in there). Now imagine if those sugestions ppl are making were implemented back then.
We started farming orfen and BadProducts came to us.  First they asked nicely our allmighty leader JerryZ if they can farm this orfen instead of us. Since he refused, they had to decide if risk all in and try to PK our 40 chars at risk of to have close to infinite karma or let us farm. They couldnt stun our tank and let the RB/minions to do the dirty job for them cos he wasnt flaged and any kind of debuff doesnt work on unflaged people. They couldnt buff the RB (as someone sugested not so long ago as well)  with m.barrier and regeneration to try drain all our MP without being able to kill the boss. So they decided to start PK spree. After 2 hours the result was basicly everyone who attended that clown fiesta lost 1-2 levels of exp and had plenty of PK points...Mmm was fun, so what now? Clean karma first (farming that huge amount or die-ress strategy is up to everyone).. Okay, karma clean, get rid of PKs then. Invest hundreds thousands (1.5), milions (2.0) adena.. okay, epic farming is worth it. But what after 2.5 with wananbe sineater Q? Lets say i had 15 PK points there... that would be over 10 thousands mobs to farm in on average 8 days (but up to 15). This one will actually happen on 2.5 and im really scared how it will be... Skip the PK reduction for now then.
Doesnt this scenario sound retarded to you?
We lost huge amount of exp there. Now it needs to be exped back to 50... Best spots for that are EV (4 decent party spots) and FOM (4-5 spots for solo/duo/max trio)... Since we needed to have chars back ready in 15 hours or so for core (and didnt have much time for exping alts since we want to pvp/farm on mains as well and nobody is nolifing this game) so we came to spot told them we need the spot and since they refused to leave we simply took it. Dont like it? try to kill us back (with our mains to protect ofc) or change spot. Last time this conflict with "randoms" hapened was yesterday on AI... I have never felt and would never feel any kind of regret about taking spots from "randoms" if i really need those. At any cost. People like them (you) can hate me but i dont care tbh. 

What people are not realizing is the fact, that all those "anti PK" sugestions would paradoxly harm mostly those randoms than ppl who are actively using PKs... Chronical PKers (CHNdaye) doesnt care about PK scrolls cost or some sin eater quests...).. But ppl like us who PKs sometimes. I will be punished with more karma? okay then, i will need to kick randoms from their spots for longer time since i will need to exp much more to cover my exp loss (after die-ress strategy)... And after implementation of sineater quest? The most viable solution is prolly exp PR till 59 then relog him near spot fullbuffed. This PR will have infinite karma so nobody will care and bother with farming some sin eater...And since i will have acces to this PK char, sometimes i will be bored so i can assure you i will go with him to hunt some randoms.. not becouse i have anything against them but bcs i hate that PK system which was implemented after many whines adressed to devs "do sth about PKs pls pls"... moving across the map wouldnt be problem at all with access to gate chant... 

PK system is set good now, on 2.0 with higher prices is the best "middle way" between protecting lowbies and unnecessarry PKs. 
Sin eater agathion is retarded as fck and most of the anti PK sugestion around here as well. These are not "solutions which could improve the game" as you are saying but sugestions which WOULD destroy the game.

Sorry for wall of text.

Edited by Kure
  • Like 6

Agree with kure. Played 1 month so far with new "agation sin eater quest" for pk clearning and it was the most cancerous 1 month of l2 farm in my life.

• Like 1